Microsoft Xbox 360

What is so good about this game, it looks like 5 minutes of fun, nothing more than an updated version of the original ping pong game with 2 white rectangles and a dot on a black screen. It looks very simplistic, pick up and play but i would imagine it would thin very quickly.

slasher said:
What is so good about this game, it looks like 5 minutes of fun, nothing more than an updated version of the original ping pong game with 2 white rectangles and a dot on a black screen. It looks very simplistic, pick up and play but i would imagine it would thin very quickly.

Much like Virtua Tennis eh? :roll:

Excellent! now that is what ive been waiting for :) a big dash update which improves the functionability.

DJ

yeah that comes next week acouding to major nelson anyways just got table tennis game it is amazing love it really good for 26.99 anyone else got this game hock up to play a game :)

This game is quality! I thought looking at it and laughing to start with what are Rockstar trying to pull? then I bought the game tonight whacked it in my 360 and thought wow! they have made Table Tennis come to life! I think it an excellent game! Whoever it was who recommended it well done! its a classy little title.

DJ

rockykabir said:
I try to do my bit for the world....remember me in your Will mate ;)
:lmao:

Sorry to ask this question again but is PGR3 arcadey right? Is there any similar game to the PS2, like GT and Forza are sort of the same.

Anyway, GOW box art here:
gears-of-war_box.jpg

Was loving it.... until this morning when I played a medium tournament against the swedish guy jesper in the final and he is so fuckin good!! how the fuck am I supposed to play against that? I serve to him he smashes it straight at the bottom corner and my player gets no where near it! his shots are just so powerful and quick how the fuck are you meant to play against that?!!!!

DJ

Anyone of you guys having overheating issues with your systems?

I keep hearin about this on xbox scene forums.

The only thing that worries me right now. I'll be buyin the system as soon as I stop worrying.

Thx.

Try playing against that swede on Medium mode..... watch him thrash u with hard shots that your playing cant move fast enough for!!

Edit: just read C&VG's review, got 9/10 and it says "Unless you master it you will get your arse kicked" guess I Need to keep trying.

DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom