Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: XBox 360 - Official Thread

Yeah. Some UK people who ordered from Ubisoft directly have received it already!

Btw, I really enjoy The Outfit demo. 8 out of 10 people I've spoken too think its a bag of wank, but they say they only played it for a few minutes. I played it for about half an hour, and I really got into it.

Its quality assaulting an area, taking it over then setting up a defense!

Probably wouldn't buy it though, cause I can tell straight away its one of those games I'll play alot then never play again. But I'd give the demo 8/10

Gah, where's that teleporter to The Netherlands I meant to invent.

Always releasing games early over there, why dont they give a shit yet people in the UK are stingy as hell about releasing games early. You only get it early if you know someone who owns a games shop.

Bugger.

i hope the 360 fn3 is better then the ps2 one in gameplay. coz i was not happy with the ps2's. sooo easy and just like fn2 nothing new

keep us posted elite please

Whilst I agree that graphics are a big selling point these days but I am sick of this "next gen" label that people band about. It is completely unfair in some cases. The Outfit dev team have gone for a certain graphical style that suits their game and gameplay. I think it is wrong the way games are instantly dismissed these days because they don't rise to this invisible "next gen" barrier.

I am not aiming that comment at anyone inparticular, just airing my view :)

I am downloading the demo now so I will see what it is like soon.

The gameplay seems identical to Mercenaries if anyone remembers it. Gameplay seems very stiff.

The only thing I like is the range of vehicles and weapons.

its an ok game i would play it when im really really bored,ordered ghost recon cant wait

I thought the outfit was ok would'nt buy it though. And i'd say its deffo next gen could you see that being played on the PS2? i dont think so.

The Outfit its not bad but its not great the targeting system is flakey and like someone said it feels stiff to play.

DJ

u can get GRAW now in some stores in finland too. but not here where i live, well i have whole next week to play it, so i can wait.

My mate who lives in Salisbury says PC world had it on the shelves for Xbox 360 yesterday! good if its true.

DJ

Sorry he did'nt get GRAW only FN3, Should have GRAW tomorrow. I phoned PCWORLD and asked if it was in stock and they did'nt even know what it was?

How come gamestation and game have 360 game's for £49.99 and asda and tesco have em for £39.99?

jay666 said:
How come gamestation and game have 360 game's for £49.99 and asda and tesco have em for £39.99?

Because they practise the fine art of ripping people off. Thats why i try my best to avoid buying from them. Internet sites will always be cheaper.

True, Asda are usually good with Xbox 360 games and play.com are also decent.

DJ

DJDoc eats his words!!!! used my Xbox360 on my PC Monitor using the VGA Cable and oh my god there is on hell of a difference graphically between HD and SD!! Jesus! I couldnt believe my eyes on the FNR3 Demo and PGR3's visuals!!

DJ

djdavedoc said:
DJDoc eats his words!!!! used my Xbox360 on my PC Monitor using the VGA Cable and oh my god there is on hell of a difference graphically between HD and SD!! Jesus! I couldnt believe my eyes on the FNR3 Demo and PGR3's visuals!!

DJ

For real man!?!? Also comparing to my philips widescreen 32 inch tv (not hd compatible)?!?!?

yea the difference is quite big, il try to never play the 360 on a standard tv again. You havent experienced the true quality of the 360 graphically unless you play with HD

Elite im being for real! I think what it was I was using the wrong connections until a guy earlier mentioned about HD cables that you have to use for the 360 and I found out that VGA is classed as a High Definition connection so I bought a VGA Cable for my 360 from Play.com, plugged it into my PC monitor and was amazed! shame I spent £1500 2 years ago on my 42" Widescreen Rear Projection TV which isnt HD Compatible :(

DJ

djdavedoc said:
Elite im being for real! I think what it was I was using the wrong connections until a guy earlier mentioned about HD cables that you have to use for the 360 and I found out that VGA is classed as a High Definition connection so I bought a VGA Cable for my 360 from Play.com, plugged it into my PC monitor and was amazed! shame I spent £1500 2 years ago on my 42" Widescreen Rear Projection TV which isnt HD Compatible :(

DJ

GREAT!! Im gonna try it with my Samsung Syncmaster Tft 17 inch! Thanks!

seriously dude you will notice one heck of a difference in clarity! everything looks so much more real on Fight Night Round 3 and PGR!!

DJ

Back
Top Bottom