Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: XBox 360 - Official Thread

jay666 said:
Anyone know if you can play GRAW with four players on one 360?

You could with the last game, I am sure we will find out once the reviews hit

jay666 said:
Anybody get the new update today? any ideas what was in it?

Xbox 360 Autoupdate

There is a mandatory global system update now available for Xbox 360 owners. You’ll get prompted for the update the next time you sign into Xbox Live. No new features or functions this time around.

Ok dudes so any idea as to what was in this update?

7 days to GRAW and FN3! Get in there!!!

DJ

djdavedoc said:
Ok dudes so any idea as to what was in this update?

7 days to GRAW and FN3! Get in there!!!

DJ

Open those eyes of yours!

CWright said:
Xbox 360 Autoupdate

There is a mandatory global system update now available for Xbox 360 owners. You’ll get prompted for the update the next time you sign into Xbox Live. No new features or functions this time around.

it would be nice if there would be some description what the updates are about when they show up on x360. tired of going online to find out what it was. isnt the outfit demo suppose to come on marketplace today?

edit:Unfortunately, while THQ's demo is ready to go, the data is now in Microsoft's hands. "The Outfit demo has passed certification and is being transfered to marketplace," a THQ official told us. But the game may not hit marketplace today, he added. The demo may appear at any time between today and Monday, IGN learned.
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/693/693577p1.html

Last edited:

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
The GRAW demo has officially been delayed till after the release of the game.

Bastards!!

"Flawl3ssCowb0y The Outfit demo should be out by tommorow, and the GRAW demo has officially been delayed till after the release of the game."

could you show me the source for this GRAW demo news?

Shame about the delay, I thought the whole purpose of a demo was to release it before the actual game comes out?

DJ

thing is with these demo release dates that they work in america so they are 5-7 hours behind GMT in my case -10hours(+2 GMT). so if they put demo on the marketplace late afternoon their time . its next day here.

Last edited:

I spose APX but whats the point of putting the demo on after the game has been released? the only thing I can think of is so that people who dont have a clue what GR:AW is can find out but I think anyone who knows anything about the 360 will know about GR:AW by now! :)

DJ

yeah im victim of propaganda, i will buy GRAW for sure. then Fight night those shall be my first x360 games

!!You can now download the demo of “The Outfit‘ from the Xbox Live Marketplace. This demo is available in all Xbox Live regions.

This is a multi-player demo, but it can only be played online with an Xbox Live Gold account. Silver members can download the demo but their gameplay experience will be limited to offline 1-1 split screen. Gold members get the full 8 player destruction experience. :)

Here are some official details on the level in the demo:

Name: Estate Assault

source major nelson

Last edited:

APX said:
yeah im victim of propaganda, i will buy GRAW for sure. then Fight night those shall be my first x360 games

!!You can now download the demo of “The Outfit‘ from the Xbox Live Marketplace. This demo is available in all Xbox Live regions.

This is a multi-player demo, but it can only be played online with an Xbox Live Gold account. Silver members can download the demo but their gameplay experience will be limited to offline 1-1 split screen. Gold members get the full 8 player destruction experience. :)

Here are some official details on the level in the demo:

Name: Estate Assault

source major nelson

Sweet, i will be playing this when i get home form work. is it any good??

I'm gonna trade PDZ in anyone know how much i'd get for it? Now i dont know if to get GR:AW or Fight night.I never really got into other fight nights that much so i aint that sure about it, and i've never played any Ghost recons so dunno what to do?

jay666 said:
I'm gonna trade PDZ in anyone know how much i'd get for it? Now i dont know if to get GR:AW or Fight night.I never really got into other fight nights that much so i aint that sure about it, and i've never played any Ghost recons so dunno what to do?

I think you'll get around 22 trade for the normal version at Game.

btw the Outfit is cack, played it at my mates.

fight night is gonna rule! oh and managed to have a quick game of Topspin 2 today, the rep came in today FINALLY with some new games. Its the first time we have some promo copies so Im happy. Now all I need is a console ;)

Topspin 2 is 'OK'. Im pretty dissapointed tbh. It looks good, but compared to other titles (ie fight night) it doesnt compare. The animation is v good, but for some reason it doesnt flow as well as the first game. I played for around 10mins so cant say too much, but I wasnt blown away like I was hoping to be.

mmm looks like TopSpin 2 might be one to miss, im trading in PDZ and Tiger Woods 06 I think to get GR:AW and FN3 on Friday.

DJ

GR:AW definately coming out on friday now? we still have a date of 17th. Guessed I missed that one.

But dont give up on TopSpin 2 just yet. It apparently has a vastly improved career mode which could make it worth buying.

I guess Im mainly dissapointed because I was hoping certain characters would have 'signature' styles of play. Like Federrer casually gliding around hitting most shots with top spin, but all players run, swing, feel the same. I hope with extensive play I really start to enjoy it as this was supposed to be the game to make me buy the 360.

Back
Top Bottom