Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: XBox 360 - Official Thread

Thank you Rune, I mentioned it because my 360 GAMES playing seemed no difference with a proper HDTV and my standard TV. I have obviously noticed a difference with his SKY Sports HD Channel compared to my Ordinary SKY.

Anyway yep this is an Xbox 360 thread so I think we should go back to talking about all things 360.

DJ

I assume you're using a HD cable when you play your 360 on a HDTV and not your regular SD cable? The difference is apparent IMO, even on the menus it's far clearer on HD.

And sorry to continue the TV talk, but how did you get Sky Sports HD, Sky haven't even announced the pricing for the box you need to receive HD programming?

Oh right I must be using the wrong cables lol I wasnt sure about that.

DJ

Microsoft Japan has just announced that the demo of Ninety-Nine Nights will hit the marketplace in Japan on March 1st, according to Gamebrink. The demo will also be available on 50,000 demo disks in stores across Japan.
Since you’re most likely not going to be able to download the demo if you’re not from Japan, here is a little workaround you can try if you want.
The game is planned for release April 20th in Japan and on the 10th of March in the US.

Ghost Recon AW is being released early, March 10th (a week on Friday). Same day as Fight Night I think?

Quality :) I thought we were going to have to wait until the end of the month for GR AW?

DJ

Jack Bauer said:
When you switch the 360 on, occasionally the window on the right says "Take part in the Developer Showdown on PGR3 to win a place in the PGR 100." How the hell do you take part in the Developer Showdown?? I can't find anything saying "Developer Showdown" in PGR3 anywhere...

TAKE ON THE PROJECT GOTHAM RACING DEVELOPERS AT THEIR OWN GAME!
WIN YOUR PLACE IN THE PGR 100 – FUELLED BY XBOX LIVE

On Wednesday 1st March at 18.00 GMT/19.00 CET, Xbox Live members from across Europe will have the chance to take on Gareth Wilson and Ben Ward from BC playing on Project Gotham Racing 2 and Project Gotham Racing 3, both games that they helped to develop. The lucky gamers selected to play against the developers will also have the chance to win one of only 100 places in this exclusive racing ‘club’ and bag themselves a slick, ultra limited-edition, Project Gotham Racing black-finished Xbox 360 console. But remember, speed alone is not enough since these winners will be selected based on who has shown the most flair, style and racing finesse when taking on the guys from Bizarre Creations.

How do I get the chance to play in the Developer Showdown?

All Xbox Live members need to do is:

Sign into Xbox Live
If you are playing on PGR 3 add the following Gamertags to your friends list:
PGR100 1
PGR100 2
If you are playing on PGR 2 add the following Gamertags to your friends list:
PGR100 3
PGR100 4
After that, gamers just go onto Xbox Live on 1st March 2006 from 18.00 GMT/19.00 CET until 20.00 GMT/ 21.00 CET to check if they have been invited to join in a game and if they have then…

3. Get in the game and chat with Gareth and Ben!

Gareth Wilson, Design Manager at Bizarre Creations said “We are really looking forward to taking part in the Developer Showdown event and helping to select some members of the PGR 100. Ben and I will have to make sure we brush up on our Project Gotham Racing skills so we don’t get beaten too badly by the Xbox Live members!”

Quick question, how many of you are definitely buying GRAW and/or FNR3? That's 80 notes at a minimum, I think I'll just pick one for now but not sure which, it's looking like GRAW.

We talk about setting up PC's/routers to connect to the 360, why not the TVs? As in the future especially with the HD-DVD add on for the Xbx360, you will need a HD Ready TV to benefit properly, so it is related, and I wouldn't want people buying the wrong TV.

ClassicD said:
Quick question, how many of you are definitely buying GRAW and/or FNR3? That's 80 notes at a minimum, I think I'll just pick one for now but not sure which, it's looking like GRAW.

Ghost Recon is a defo for me.

I aint sure about Fight Night, yes it looks good but I need more!

im getting both fight night and GRAW lets see when GRAW demo comes out(lets hope tomorrow) :P

this is stupid question but here i go: gold membership is needed to play GRAW online demo ?

rented DOA4, game sure looks nice but its a little difficult i guess i just aint familiar with its controls. somehow i just like Tekken,Soul Calibur controls easier. ofcourse i´ve played those from the beginning.(remember Soul Edge ps1).

Last edited:

im getting fnl3 thats looks amazing,my 1 month free gold trail just ran out i want a 12 month on the xbox live marketplace its 39:99 is there an cheaper places to get it,and if i buy a xbox live package which includes a xbox game will it work

I'll defo be getting GRAW as it's the SCHNIZZLE. Basically Summit Strike was class and I want more with new things on!

I will probably get Fight Night as well, though if it dont grab me it'll be shifted on pretty quickly. i mean I moved Tiger on the other week and got £30 as a trade in, so I'd take abit of a lose to try the full FN game out. Or the 10 day return thing!!!! :D

ClassicD said:

Ghost Recon. Fight Night got boring judging from the demo, and reviews have not exactly been the best.

Have you seen how good dead rising is? it is quality! I cannot wait for that game!

DJ

Forza Motorsport 2

xbox3604we.jpg

xbox360007qu.jpg

xbox3600006jr.jpg

xbox36000006zb.jpg

xbox36000bf.jpg

Woahh! where the hell did you find Forza 2 Info?

DJ

Ghost recon gone gold. http://www.ghostrecon.com/us/
" Wednesday 03.01.06 GRAW Official Release Dates
Today Ubisoft, one of the world’s largest video game publishers, is pleased to announce the official release dates of the game and that it has gone gold on Xbox360™"

yeah its looks good ill get that when that comes out,ghost recon looks good to man gotta do alot of saving up,imagine dead rising on live

Back
Top Bottom