Manchester City Thread

You've waited all this time for us to lose a game and that's the best you can do? pfft Nearly as insipid as a Utd performance :)

Last edited:
kompany looked stressed out through out the whole game and why is demichelis and his pony tail in midfield surely jack rodwell would of done a better job? but tbh hazard was on another level tonight. still i think city will win the league though..

There's no two ways about it, City got their asses handed to them by Chelski. 0-1 was actually a lucky outcome, could've been a bit embarrassing.

Say what you want about the Portuguese twat, but his tactics were spot on and got the league's best attack reduced to nothing.

Lots of frustrated reaction in here...
Great win for Chelsea.
Well deserved win, even the help of the ref was to no avail for City (Nastasic should definitely have had a red card).

The EPL will be won in the matches against the lesser teams and Chelsea will win it.

Oh and to be fair, Mourinho didn't park the bus. Well done Chelsea.

man.city is really missing fernandihno. he is one of the key players, he takes burden of yaya, helping defense... his absence is huge loss for city.

Aguero would have pounced on one or two of those chances to win the game for City probably.

Squad game though so credit to Chelsea who were tactically spot on.

Aguero would have pounced on one or two of those chances to win the game for City probably.

Squad game though so credit to Chelsea who were tactically spot on.

You forget that Chelsea could have scored three more goals, balls that ended up hitting the woodwork: Eto'o, Cahill and Matic.

Chelsea thoroughly deserved that win and imo that is all there is to say.

Don't take this personal younggun, but why is it so difficult to give Chelsea the credit they deserve...

Last edited:
We really should have gone 1 or 2 goals up in the first 20 mins. In Negredo and Dzeko we didn't have enough movement to worry the 4 Chelsea CBs (who also took the space Silva likes to operate) and without Fernandinho we were left exposed far too often whenever our attacks were soaked up. Despite that Dzeko and Silva should have scored in the 2nd half as well. Dzeko needs too many chances to score. The quicker Kun gets back the better

Chelsea deserved to win but I've no doubt had we had Nasri, Fernandinho and Aguero fit (our 3 best players this season) we'd have had too much for Chelsea. This will be a good wakeup call and hopefully people will stop talking about quadruples etc. for a while now.

Fernandinho rumoured to be out for a month now. Barca will batter us without those 3 :( Wouldn't be surprised if we go out of both cups pretty sharpish. Pellegrini needs to drop the 442. Stick Kolarov on the left and Silva in behind Negredo.

Last edited:
Fernandinho rumoured to be out for a month now. Barca will batter us without those 3 :( Wouldn't be surprised if we go out of both cups pretty sharpish. Pellegrini needs to drop the 442. Stick Kolarov on the left and Silva in behind Negredo.

Well, I hope not to see him on the 29th of March :)

Pellegrini said Milner wasn't match fit. Been out injured for 3 games.

Funnily enough, Rodwell was our only other fit midfielder :LOL:

Last edited:
Pellegrini needs to drop the 442. Stick Kolarov on the left and Silva in behind Negredo.
Aye, I was surprised he lined up that way without the dynamism that Fernandinho and Aguero bring to it when they're available.

It'll steamroller the rest of the league, especially at home but he played right into the hands of Mourinho's counter-attacking setup.

The entertainers are turning into the bottlers

Can complain about injuries in games vs Chelsea and Barca but not Norwich, Shit reaction. 2 points dropped. Can sense a shit month coming up.

Well done today City!

369752hp2.jpg

What are you talking about? It's all a brilliant mindgame by Mourinho, fantastic tactics, incredibly strategy and all that. He's a genius and I wish I could be his maiden. Man how lucky are to breath the same air as the mastermind that is Jose Mourinho.

What are you talking about? It's all a brilliant mindgame by Mourinho, fantastic tactics, incredibly strategy and all that. He's a genius and I wish I could be his maiden. Man how lucky are to breath the same air as the mastermind that is Jose Mourinho.

Trying to get job in the english press? :)

Pellegrini made Jose his little pony today, Yaya made 6'4 Matic look like a chihuahua and Hazard was Kompany's little bitch. :SMUG:

On a more serious note, the main difference today over last week was being able to give Yaya an actual DM partner rather than a dodgy CB and having Milner fit to stop the supply to Hazard.

I've slagged Garcia off a lot since he signed but he had a decent game today. Fair play to him.

Jovetic did well but I hope that is the last time he dives in a blue shirt.

Also good to have Nasri back in time for Barca. I always feel we're going to score when he's running at the opposition defense. Such a turnaround from last season. Turning into my favourite player. :LOVE:

Domestic treble is a real possibility now.

Hopefully Aguero and Fern can make the bench on tuesday night.

Last edited:
Chelsea couldn`t beat ManCity 3x ...lesson must`ve of been learned. Mou tried to change tactics ,but ManCity had the advantage of a rested squad and ManCity wanted it more.

Trying to get job in the english press? :)

Pellegrini made Jose his little pony today, Yaya made 6'4 Matic look like a chihuahua and Hazard was Kompany's little bitch. :SMUG:

On a more serious note, the main difference today over last week was being able to give Yaya an actual DM partner rather than a dodgy CB and having Milner fit to stop the supply to Hazard.

I've slagged Garcia off a lot since he signed but he had a decent game today. Fair play to him.

Jovetic did well but I hope that is the last time he dives in a blue shirt.

Also good to have Nasri back in time for Barca. I always feel we're going to score when he's running at the opposition defense. Such a turnaround from last season. Turning into my favourite player. :LOVE:

Domestic treble is a real possibility now.

Hopefully Aguero and Fern can make the bench on tuesday night.

Wouldn't be that hard I imagine. Just make up a load of BS transfer stories and take quotes completely out of context and it's a matter of time before one gets hired by the Daily Star, Sun or Daily Mail.

Poor attitude to have, imo.

Besides, there's only 2 games left in the FA Cup before the PL season ends.

I'd have been gutted if we got beat. It's not often you have a real chance of winning the treble.

Back
Top Bottom