Manchester City Thread

I'd like to think we'd have gone through with Mancini but then again we couldn't beat Ajax at home and lost away with him.
11/12 we got 10 pts which was decent and usually enough to qualify - even top of the group - but last year was a disaster so I don't know what to think. Gala lost away in denmark tonight as well which isn't great for Mancini. I hope he get's through but I'm just glad we're through, doesn't mater to me if it's the group or the manager (or both)

the last year's failure isn't entirely mancini's fault imo. you got some damn unlucky draw which made your elimination pretty much fair, against two of the best four teams of the competiton. it's fate, you can't do anything sometimes. :)

article-0-1948A89200000578-973_634x593.jpg

Well done, Kun! :BOP:

Ref;s having a stormer

No red (not even a yellow...) for a career threatener and no foul on Milner.

Dean should get the slippers out.

Get Navas on for Garcia and stick Milner in there

the battle for Manchester's shiteest club continues, your really trying hard at the minute so might be running away with that honour

Some absolutely beautiful combination play by City in today's game. Hope this is the beginning of the end for the Spurs so Utd can steal Dembele from them :BOP:

Nasri, Fernandinho and Aguero were quality. Navas was quiet for much of the 1st hal but had a very nice 2nd. Zaba was more like himself as well. Clichy had a good 2nd half, and I say that not because he was poor in the 1st, it's just that AVB stupidly putting Lennon on the left meant he didn't have pace to worry about on the break. He was too alert for Lamela (who I still think will be a brilliant player - he just needs to bed in for 12-18 months)

What a goal by the beast! I love that man! 4th was a good team move.

Still, we shouldn't have allowed Spurs to gain control of possession after the opener. Against the very best in europe we'll come unstuck if that happens. Love it tho when we sense blood. We're unstoppable at times

Got to do it away from home now tho or all these thrashings won't count for much in the end

21 goals in the last 4 home games. Avg of 5.25 a game.

37 goals in 9 home games. Avg of 4.1 a game.

26 goals in 6 PL home games. Avg of 4.3 a game.

:DANCE:

8 goals in 6 PL away games. Avg of 1.3 goals a game.

:SHAKE:

:?

Last edited:
Last 10-15 mins was shambolic. Just watch Garcia running about like he's got 2 tonne lead weights tied to his feet for West Brom's 2nd. If he were a horse he's be put down. Demichelis is so dodgy as well. Lescott over him every day of the week.

Other than that, and the silly OG which Pantillimon couldn't do anything about tbf to him, we were pretty good overall. Should have gone in at half time 4 or 5 up. 2nd half was comfortable until the subs. Score flatters West Brom but 3pts is 3pts and an away win before Southampton was needed.

Kompany was monstrous as always. Dzeko played well for about 20 mins. Fernandinho was everywhere. Plenty of rest for the likes of Negredo, Nssri and Kun.

Back
Top Bottom