Manchester City Thread

For me personally he isn´t worse coach than Mourinho. His Real was most exciting ang good build team since early noughties..and he did great with Malaga in short time, also in Europe this season..

Actually with him City can aim for the league title next season imo.

BTW, if Mancini does leave City, Brendan Rodgers will be the seventh longest-serving manager in the Premier League, having taken over last June.

that is crazy..

Last edited:
That is crazy for them to go after Pellegrini, but I guess he has a good CL record guiding Villareal to the Semis, and Malaga to within a whisker of the Semis.
But his record at Real was not that great in Europe if I remember correctly, I don't know who put them out in the 2nd round or so.

I think Mancini was a good manager, but his CL record is not good at all with Inter and City, so that may be the reason.

If city want to do better in europe it's pretty straight forward, pellegrini over mancini easy, pellegrini is a very underrated coach.

Pellegrini is great, I loved watching his Villereal team, but I want to us to keep Mancini.

This can't be helpful when he have a sodding FA Cup final today!

Anyway...

MARIO BALOTELLI says he’ll be home alone with his phone turned off to cheer on Man City in the FA Cup final.
The extrovert striker was part of City’s 2011 FA Cup winning team and has kept in close contact with his former team-mates following a £19.5million move to AC Milan in January.

Balotelli said: “Manchester City will always be in my heart, nothing can change that.
“Last time they were in The FA Cup final I was there as a player and won man of the match. This time in spirit, I am there as a fan.
“I have texted my old team-mates telling them to make sure that they bring The FA Cup home again.
“I will be watching the final at home in Milan. The Manchester City fans are the best in England and tomorrow I am one of them.
“I will watch it in my house in peace. I will not even have my phone on, I want to be able to really focus on the game.
“I hope it is the same result of two years ago for City. But it won’t be as exciting because of course there is no Mario.”

Super Mario :WORSHIP: :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
I heard its Mancini walking away. He has no power at the club over transfers. I assumed he can`t play FUT w/ unlimited coins :P . He wants the power of Fergie/Wenger. Wenger controls his players diets 'No sweets ,not even on birthdays' .

isn´t this a similar situation to Chelsea´s Abramovich...who dictates what players to buy? or other owners who don´t respect the coach or don´t give coaches full power..?

That is crazy for them to go after Pellegrini, but I guess he has a good CL record guiding Villareal to the Semis, and Malaga to within a whisker of the Semis.
But his record at Real was not that great in Europe if I remember correctly, I don't know who put them out in the 2nd round or so.

I think Mancini was a good manager, but his CL record is not good at all with Inter and City, so that may be the reason.

shame on you :RANT: how you dont remember we kick they're ass , 1-0 away , 4-0 at anfield ....damn i miss those great matchs on CL :CRY:

LOL, I might not know much, but I know Gareth Barry is one of the most god awful players i've ever clapped eyes on.

I can't believe ppl questioned me on here when i posted that!

Well done Wigan, bye bye to Mancini.

FD

LOL, I might not know much, but I know Gareth Barry is one of the most god awful players i've ever clapped eyes on.

I can't believe ppl questioned me on here when i posted that!

Well done Wigan, bye bye to Mancini.

FD

I agree and James Milner is just as bad.

Barry has been an excellent signing for us. People who only see him in the odd game tho wouldn't realise that. Shitty mistake today and no longer at the level to be a starter but 'god awful'? stupid.

What about your sig, buddy? :D

P.S. Congrats to Wigan, well deserved, hope they manage to stay in the Premier League!

Aye, to take it like a man and drop that signature. :P

Guess we don't have to talk about who`s Manchester victory parade will draw more folks this year

Moments like that Ben Watson header are what we love football for. :D

Funny thing is Pantilimon would've probably reached that and tipped it over.

Last edited:
Congrats to Wigan for that! Wow :SHOCK:

Now get this: there are a dozen players at Man City who alone cost more than the whole Wigan team! This according to the ESPN commentator (Jon Champion?)

Although I like Wigan and Martinez, I hope they get relegated by Tuesday because Arsenal need them 3 points :D

I can take losing to an inferior team on a set piece, it can happen, but the most annoying thing is that only a couple of weeks ago we played Wigan and it was pretty much as we saw today, Wigan were the better team and only a bit of Tevez magic spared our blushes. The difference today is we got what we deserved; nowt.

We learnt fuck all.

Barry has been an excellent signing for us. People who only see him in the odd game tho wouldn't realise that. Shitty mistake today and no longer at the level to be a starter but 'god awful'? stupid.

What is a worse term to use? Maybe i was being lenient.

FD

Back
Top Bottom