Manchester City Thread

If only he'd got Liverpool instead.

I'm sure someone will come in. City have too big a fanbase for someone to pass up this 'business'.

well i think possible a different approach in future buyouts, not sure if this would work in england, but in the states, in the NFL, all of the other owners need to approve any new owners.. at least by a majority. Possibly that helps to weed out the bad apples...

Wonderful to watch City. I remember their game against Pompy last season. It was one of my favorite performances of the season.

I really hope you solve your off field problems, because I really, really like the look of your team.

where the fuck is city getting all this money from? now they have SWP.. i am loving there squad. its like a master league team, LOL

SWP back at city? what a n idiot. he should have went to arsenal instead of chelsea all those years ago. what a waste

The guy doesn't have the basics, simple as that. He looked shit from Day 1 too - Whether he played a lot of matches for us or not, the guy was kicking a football all day, every day for 3 years but still can't control, shoot or pass.

If he had gone to Arsenal nothing would be different. If Franny Jeffers went to Chelsea instead of you, where would he be now? You can't polish turds....

The guy doesn't have the basics, simple as that. He looked shit from Day 1 too - Whether he played a lot of matches for us or not, the guy was kicking a football all day, every day for 3 years but still can't control, shoot or pass.

If he had gone to Arsenal nothing would be different. If Franny Jeffers went to Chelsea instead of you, where would he be now? You can't polish turds....

mate thats just ridiculous. When he was at city he was fantastic. He scored some crackers. I respectively disagree with you. I really think your confused with Eboue.... :)

How many Man City matches did you watch 4 years ago? He scored some crackers for us too, but 99% of the time he was gash. Like everyone else, I'm sure you saw only the highlights - I was sucked in too.

He was probably better than he is now, but from Day 1 at the Bridge he was totally outclassed by Duff and Robben. He was out of his depth, plain and simple.

How many Man City matches did you watch 4 years ago? He scored some crackers for us too, but 99% of the time he was gash. Like everyone else, I'm sure you saw only the highlights - I was sucked in too.

He was probably better than he is now, but from Day 1 at the Bridge he was totally outclassed by Duff and Robben. He was out of his depth, plain and simple.

Shocking post.

SWP was immense at City, head and shoulders above anyone else at the club at that time.

Can't pass or shoot? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So that thing with Corluka was/is bollocks then.

I know its a bit dodgy with Thaksin at the moment, but surely it'd be public knowledge of all this stuff now.

As good as he was when he joined Chelsea, theres no way you can say you would have picked him ahead of Robben and Duff. Both of them were on fire back then were arugably the best wingers in the league.

It seems as though Pablo Zabeleta may be arriving shortly too, he can play in midfield as well as defense but i can't see him dethroning Corluka so i hope Hughes uses him in an attacking vein if he does sign.

Last edited:
Woo Hoo the prodical son returns, welcome home sweep! My take on why he didnt produce the goods at Chelsea is that he is a confidence player and needed to be told how good he is ect, with all the players ahead of him at Chelsea it just wasnt to be... anyway pretty good buisnes for us loaned him to chelsea for 3 years and got 14m for it.

All the papers expect Charlie to Spuds move to be back on after us buying Zabeleta, dont know much about the guy be he cant be better the Corluka i will be hugly dissapointed if he went.

We never technically had him, we had him on loan for a year and we would have had to pay 16m to sign him permenantly in January, and from what i have seen as much of a good player he is, he is just not made for the prem!

Corluka won't be going, he played today, I'm sure he wouldn't have if there was a chance he was going.

Also...ahem, who doubted SWeep?

hahahaha.

\o/ BLUE MOOOON! \o/

Well Corluka has gone, must say iam really gutted, a real class player, but on the flip side we have just been taken over by some arabs who are reportedly worth 10x Abramovic!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom