Manchester City Thread

I went to Maine Road once and thought it was awesome, it had a great atmosphere. It was for a League Cup 3rd Round match in 1990, we won 2-1 :mrgreen:

Yeah the atmosphere was amazing there on the two occassions I went.

To be honest im more bothered about Everton than Liverpool at the moment, We just need a forward or make that 2 now Bianchi has gone to lazio and with only 7 days left.... In sven we trust!

now this i like to hear! gonna be a mad run in for 4th spot as is 1st of course, ourselves , pool city and villa its gonna be eventful , just wish the officals would sort it out , we are all suffering..

I went to Maine Road once and thought it was awesome, it had a great atmosphere. It was for a League Cup 3rd Round match in 1990, we won 2-1 :mrgreen:

I was at that game too and it was really quiet apart from when the goals were scored. I went to United vs Liverpool game the next night and it was constant noise from beginning to end. Even the Liverpool fans I was with were impressed. 3-1 to us as well.:)

now this i like to hear! gonna be a mad run in for 4th spot as is 1st of course, ourselves , pool city and villa its gonna be eventful , just wish the officals would sort it out , we are all suffering..

I think for us its going o come down to next weeks home game against you lot, if you manage to beat us i would say thats our CL dream over, should be a cracker!

You lot were stubborn and kept the ball well today. No team has frustrated us like that at Old Trafford since Reading at the beginning of the season. You took both chances VERY well too. Respect for the minute's silence - you're supporters deserve a pat on the back. :applause:

Great game by City today. I think all their players did their part. Dunne and Didi were immense defensively, and Ireland and Petrov had a good game as well. Well deserved 3 points.

MANCHESTER DERBY SPECIAL...

NEWCITY.png

DARK.png

ENJOY

Last edited:
Well I woke up today still drunk and no it wasn't a dream, you lot beat us on our patch for the first time since the 70s. Meh.

:(

Was for us , we played your huffers of the park , we loved it!!!:ROCK:

You certainly deserved it although playing us off the park is a bit much especially after we have over 60% in possesion and terrotorial advantage, what you did do was sit back soak it up and hit us were it hurts on the counter and when needed through everything you had in front of the ball especially Jageilka!

Looks like Uefa cup for us, At the beggining of the season i would have took anybodys hand off for that but after being in the posistion that we were i fell dissapointed, still Rome wasnt built in a day and all that!

mate they were knockin on a blue brick wall, they were clueless all night , hibbert did a right job on petrov( he spat the dummy out big time) and was lucky the ref didnt see the kung fu kick on yakubu, but rightly went a few mins later after kicking osman, ive never in all my years seen a team lose shape like they did in the 2nd half, it was hilarious, something like 2-1-3-2-2 :w00t: digusted the ref didnt see the three hand balls in the penalty area , Everton have still not been awarded a penalty in the premier league this season and for a team that attacks and scores from all over the park , i find that amazing...

...and yet again Eastlands is quiet as fuck and half-empty. I thought Man City were supposed to be the most supported team in Manchester?

...and yet again Eastlands is quiet as fuck and half-empty. I thought Man City were supposed to be the most supported team in Manchester?

Well as we are the only team to actully be in manchester we are the most supported...;) but either way it was still louder than your lot last night..:)

Me and my brother were SCREAMING at the tv on Tuesday night. I would of given a limb to be in the Stretford End singing my heart out. It cut to the crowd at one point and there was some posh old bint wearing an expensive furry hat drinking tea quietly. Get up and sing you fucking prawn-sandwich eating twat!

Back
Top Bottom