Manchester City Thread

i was out in london at the weekend, and was dancing with richard dunne a sureal experience.

Was he drunk? My brother used to work at a VIP bar in Dublin and he used to tell me Roy Keane and Niall Quinn used to be in week in and week out rolling about on the dance floor pissed out of their heads, he said he never saw anyone suck down as much Guinness as Quinn on a night out.

Was he drunk? My brother used to work at a VIP bar in Dublin and he used to tell me Roy Keane and Niall Quinn used to be in week in and week out rolling about on the dance floor pissed out of their heads, he said he never saw anyone suck down as much Guinness as Quinn on a night out.

niall-and-chris.jpg

No he doesn't. The ACTIM index rates him as one of the players with the highest completed pass percentage.

well if you pass back or square 90% of the time, i would imagine that would be pretty high, i wonder how high it is on the passes he tries to complete going forward on the pitch... cause it seems to me that gelson fernandez is the answer! I like that kid. Once MJ gets healthy i think it should be him and gelson in the middle with elano in front in the hole...

Apparantly you lot are offering something like 17.5M for Mascherano, would be highly rated signing, if you could pull it off that is;)

No chance Jefecito will leave, the only way I can see him going is if the yanks sack Rafa and if they do that they will be exterminated!

I dont know seems to be a bit of penny pinching going on over at your place... The kaiser has been simply sensational this season really rolling back the clock!

I dont know seems to be a bit of penny pinching going on over at your place... The kaiser has been simply sensational this season really rolling back the clock!

It's good to see him playing regularly again he brings the best out of the quality around him, if we didn't have Masch I'd have him back in a flash. Legend of a player!

Hindsight wonderfull thing lol! Looks like Castillo from Shaktar is here in January, i so wanted us to sign him in the summer cant believe he went to Shaktar for 13m anyhow hes been at Carrington all day, roll on January!

Hindsight wonderfull thing lol! Looks like Castillo from Shaktar is here in January, i so wanted us to sign him in the summer cant believe he went to Shaktar for 13m anyhow hes been at Carrington all day, roll on January!

umm WOW, very good signing. He is fast as ligthing and he can finish....
he should be a good peice to the puzzle

you guys looked great today, congrats. I love coruluka in the middle, he is a poor mans zidane. If he can start scoring then he will be a creative scoring force in the middle. A very nice move by swven puttin him in that role.

you guys looked great today, congrats. I love coruluka in the middle, he is a poor mans zidane. If he can start scoring then he will be a creative scoring force in the middle. A very nice move by swven puttin him in that role.

:shock: even a poor man would think thats a stretch, but nonetheless very good buy, svens genious when it comes to club football

ive always given u blue cunts plenty of grief...

but fair play...

Top 4 in Jan is something else (especially cos its keeping the kopshite out)

Well done fellas!!

Now that must be a first Vann, Im still amazed at how were doing even started to seriously consider us pinching the CL place now....

Corluka has been a great signing i thought Svennis was losing it when he moved him to midfield but hes just to good on the ball for defence!

Back
Top Bottom