Manchester City Thread

I think he said it himself now that he only wants to represent Denmark, anyway theres always Joe Hart!

So we finnaly tasted defeat but i thought we played quite well at fortress emirates. Good win on wednesday in the cup, and now i first real game at the weekend after this we should be able to gauge more where we are going to finish.

I was hoping wed have another couple of players in by tonight but sven has seemingly ruled it out now...

its not the first time you've beaten us at home..

shame for you's that a trophy isnt handed out for winning the odd game against us...

if it was maybe you wouldnt have to wait over 30 years for some silverware...

Very true Vann, its not the 1st time we have beaton you at home thats a common accurance these days.... and they call us bitters...

Very true Vann, its not the 1st time we have beaton you at home thats a common accurance these days.... and they call us bitters...

bitter cos you beat us at ya own ground...

nah I like the council house we've beat you there a couple of times....

in fact we won the league there last year....

we also had a decent record at maine rd...

unlike siddys record at OT...

Ill just keep myself content in the FACT that while i was writing this post out, You lot have a acrewed another £380 intrest on the top of the 800m you owe to the banks!

Ill just keep myself content in the FACT that while i was writing this post out, You lot have a acrewed another £380 intrest on the top of the 800m you owe to the banks!

I can't wait until the rags crawl to Nike and beg them the turn the swamp into the "Nike Bowl", in order to stay afloat. :lmao:

I know i was shocked we still managed 36k but for the way we have had started i would of expected more! I know the weather was shocking and it was on sky but thats still no excuse!

Talking about dissapearing fans where are the 18000 man yoo suporters that were on your season ticket waiting list! There on open sale now...

Maybe people are just sick of the price and doing other things. It happened to me a few years ago. I needed the money for other things and had to sack it.

I keep myself content in the FACT that while you spout stuff that means nothing to me and has no bearing on the football I pay to watch, we will forever be shitting on siddy from a great height.....

oh yeah, where we're the self appointed best fans in the world last weekend??

Funny that Vannas i see there wasnt mutch shitting going on earlier in the season at our place! I must have hit a nerve on the money issue non footballing matters didnt stop you lot bringing it up every 2mins when we were in debt lol

As i said before sat with the 18k united fans on the waiting list for season tickets at your place.....

Funny that Vannas i see there wasnt mutch shitting going on earlier in the season at our place! I must have hit a nerve on the money issue non footballing matters didnt stop you lot bringing it up every 2mins when we were in debt lol

this is more comedy right??

as well as winning the league at the your ground last year...

we've dominated you lot for over 30 years...

in every aspect, trophies, derbies won, you name it....

and I had to take the piss about siddy's debt, taking the piss on the football side was/is too easy...

same with Frank having warrants out for his arrest, too easy...

As i said before sat with the 18k united fans on the waiting list for season tickets at your place.....

stop it now ya killing me!!

whats our waiting list gotta do with it, we fill our ground EVERY home game regardless..

considering all siddys fans live around the corner from the ground, whats the excuse?

3-3 entertainment, quality, errors this games had the lot.....15 mins left could end up any five each at this rate.

Cmon Vann your sounding like a scouser now hasrking on about the past... you were the one who said we will forever shitting on us from a great height, but as i said i must have missed that at our place

I know looking back is painful for siddy fans so I wouldnt do that to you...

so no, I'm only talking last season, y'know, United winning the league at siddys ground...

and alot more turned up for that game than the 1-0 win against Villa...

whys that?

My god....none of you lads even spoke on here about your own game?

I watched a cracker between Fulham and City with much to praise...particularly the movement of Elanao and Petrov and all you can do is have a bitter war of words....

Don't forget the football in the urge to argue ](*,)

My god....none of you lads even spoke on here about your own game?

I watched a cracker between Fulham and City with much to praise...particularly the movement of Elanao and Petrov and all you can do is have a bitter war of words....

Don't forget the football in the urge to argue ](*,)

It is hard when Trafford Reds fans (who don't even go to games) infest our thread at every opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom