Manchester City Thread

_41098666_geo.jpg

"SONECA" RESOLVE! \\:o/

:D

Welcome aboard Jack!

Well great day thought we would of attacked more but hey ill take the 3points and the clean sheet! Chant of the day had to be "Goin Down, Goin down going down!" even the rags found it funny! Elano got kicked off the park and after Taggart said we were the over physical team.. Man U fans scapping with each other at the end was just embarrasing!

3-0 United Tevez with 2 and Scholes man city will be 1-0 down at half time and as usual he cant motivate like for england he'll just make a sad face cache:http://www.wldcup.com/pictures/wsn/0610/pic62836.jpg

You should be a clairvoyant :lol:

Last edited:
I still rate Eriksson highly. In Serie A he was a very good coach and at one point had turned Lazio into one of Italy's strongest sides. He knows his tactics, so I wouldnt blame him for England's poor performances!

that richards is a monster, he was everywhere
i don't think he'll remain in city for long

geovanni "soneca" has done it again
congrats for the win

I still so pround of 2 ex-Benfica legends making an excellent work at Premierleague. :D

Congrathulations Sven and Geo, see you soon someday! :applause:

Welcome aboard Jack!

Well great day thought we would of attacked more but hey ill take the 3points and the clean sheet! Chant of the day had to be "Goin Down, Goin down going down!" even the rags found it funny! Elano got kicked off the park and after Taggart said we were the over physical team.. Man U fans scapping with each other at the end was just embarrasing!

:lmao::(

That was hilarious :lmao::lmao::lmao: wasn't even a canceled goal. Just a corner.

@Benfica fans: Never knew Geovanni's nickname was "Soneca"
is it for he gameplay? Cause if so that fits him a lot. :mrgreen:
Btw he always looks fine at first games and then...

@Benfica fans: Never knew Geovanni's nickname was "Soneca"
is it for he gameplay? Cause if so that fits him a lot. :mrgreen:
Btw he always looks fine at first games and then...

Exactly. He'd have a good moment here and there, and the rest of the time... "soneca"... :D

I think we were lucky. We usually trip up against teams who are lower down the league.

But I doubt the rags will go down, I can think of three worse teams.

Its gonna be funny when Sven Nails Shiniwatra's Wife and gets the sack whilst the Thai gets pissed and sells the club to Stuart Pearce for a quid :D

Welcome aboard Jack!

:lol:

I've been plesantly surprised by Man City, all of their signings have blended in well, Corluka and Garrido in particular have impressed me, as has Micah Richards. At times his positioning has been a bit poor but he certainly makes up it with his amazing blend of strength, speed, agility and determination. Definete prospect for the future.

It's such a shame Bojinov has been sidelined already, as he has a lot of potential, i'm just glad that the injury he sustained (despite being serious) isn't as serious as it first seemed, as he landed very awkwardly.

Last edited:
Cracking players you lads have got yourselves, your team looks miles better than anything prior to the takeover.

The only question mark i'd have is Erikson. In the game against Man Utd once you went 1-0 up he put you guys defending deeeeeeep. When have we all seen that before?

You've been very easy on the eye and you should all be very happy, Elano Bianchi have looked especially good.....jsut hope that Erikson doesn't get fooked over when he goes into backs against the wall mode to often.

Richards was amazing for England the other night, made Beckham look like an OAP. Well, even more so, anyway. Absolutely brilliant, that is the football we want to see. Exciting, attacking, creative.

Does he have any brothers who don't mind playing in goal?

We wish Jack, but i did read a report that Schmeical can now claim dule cizizernship and play for England!

I dont think it was Eriksson fault on Sunday, tbh we were defending deep from the 1st minute and caught them out on the break this ust have been his plan hence why he went with the unlucky Bojinov over Bianchi for the extra pace he had!

We wish Jack, but i did read a report that Schmeical can now claim dule cizizernship and play for England!

apparently the great dane has said its not gonna happen...

but someone told me that schmikes snr was in fact born in poland and ended up playing for denmark so dont see what his beef is...

england could do with another suspect GK!

Back
Top Bottom