Manchester City Thread

If Ranieri says no then you should get Warnock, I'd love to see him on Match Of The Day again...

Id love to see him on MOTD again, but not anywhere near our club! I see Captain Marvel Robson got the Sheffield job now.

Lol dont you just love siddy's new owner all ready..

Shinawatra:

"We will take this club back up the league. We will market it to make it as big in Asia as Manchester United or Liverpool. And I'm dreaming of a trophy in my first season here."

On Sven...

"I heard about his performance in the past and, yes, I can understand the criticism but nobody's perfect,"

Lol no he's perfect for that job...

Says he was interested in siddy straight away,

obviously after the scousers didnt want him...

The Guardian:

Yesterday's announcement expressed nothing about City being the Manchester club, about pride or heart, nor anything about Thaksin's criminal charges or the cloud hanging over him. Instead City's board said: "The offer presents an opportunity for Manchester City shareholders to realise their entire shareholding in Manchester City for cash, at a significant premium."

Which says it all. Many City fans were rejoicing yesterday as if the club had found another saviour, not caring, as predicted, about Thaksin's background; wanting only his money. Really, City fans, those who are not eight years old any more, should grow up.

Says it all really....

Sven agrees 3 year deal!

Sven-Göran Eriksson is the new manager of Manchester City. According to Sky, he has signed a 3 year contract to take over the reigns.

Last edited:
Wow... I heard, Man City have today officially confirmed the signing of Bulgarian superstar, Martin Petrov!! :shock: :applause:

You know what! Some people can say what they want about Sven Goran but the fact is, even with its new-found board, money and ambition, without him, Man City wouldn't have been able to attract and bring in players with this sorta quality and calibre!

Of course Atletico only sold because they got Simao who is younger and more consistent :p but nonetheless, if Man City can get Petrov playing up to the level we know he's capable of, he can be one hell of a signing and establish himself as one of the league's very best left-wingers and most dangerous attacking players.

Your telling me PLf! If Pearce was still in charge with the money Sven has got there is no way we would have got Petrov, Hes a class player if he can rediscover his form from a couple of seasons ago.

Next in Chilleni and Elano form what ive been told, let the good times roll!!

Your telling me PLf! If Pearce was still in charge with the money Sven has got there is no way we would have got Petrov, Hes a class player if he can rediscover his form from a couple of seasons ago.

Next in Chilleni and Elano form what ive been told, let the good times roll!!

Pearce would have had Melchiot, Harewood and Mido! :lmao:

Top 6 this year then the world....... lol

Tbh, some goals and some improvement is all we want this year, give the team a year to gel, get things going in the right direction, then after that, who knows?:)

Top half finish and half decent cup run and id be more than happy for this season. Then like you said push on and who knows!

Looks like we have another couple in the bag,:-

Bojinov http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2635475,00.html

Javi Garrido http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_2634916,00.html

Still waitning for Elano although from this it looks like its done

Brazil international Elano said: "Before accepting the proposal, I asked if they were signing more players and if the idea was to mount a challenge to fight with the big clubs of England. When they answered 'yes', I have accepted it.
"Eriksson is a great person, a personality� I am keen to work with him and to play in the Premier League." Elano also revealed: "The directors told me that they're going to sign more Brazilians. But, I cannot reveal the names."

Last edited:
Who needs him, Sven knows best! :)

Corluka
picsrvmcfccohy8.jpg
]

Garrido
picsrvmcfccogarridoez3.jpg

Elano
picsrvmcfccoelanoem0.jpg

The revolution continues!

Last edited:
Sure am mate and then into town for the Thai festival that Frank is throwing for us, Should be a great day. Are you going down?

Just heard from a reliable guy that we have had a bid turned down for Carson (dont really get why we need a keeper) and were in advanced talks with Diego form Werder!!! :shock: :shock:

City its just like watching Brazil...

Sure am mate and then into town for the Thai festival that Frank is throwing for us, Should be a great day. Are you going down?

Just heard from a reliable guy that we have had a bid turned down for Carson (dont really get why we need a keeper) and were in advanced talks with Diego form Werder!!! :shock: :shock:

City its just like watching Brazil...

wow this thai guy is pulling all the stops out...

Remind us again Vann what the Glaziers did when they took over to welcome the fans, Oh yeah i remember Put the ticket prices up and sacked loads of staff, Genius!

You know your getting worried! ;)

Remind us again Vann what the Glaziers did when they took over to welcome the fans, Oh yeah i remember Put the ticket prices up and sacked loads of staff, Genius!

You know your getting worried! ;)

I liked how Dr S was there today. I'm yet to see a Glazer Snr. at $old Trafford!

PS. My season ticket finally arrived today, you wouldn't think I renewed on the first day!:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom