Manchester City Thread

There's a time difference from Manchester and Japan dear boy. I have to sleep... and if you want to be picky, it took you 10 hours to think of a reply to mine. ;)

Well that time of the year again, derby day is here again! Im feeling unusually optomistic about the game, yes we havnts scored at home since new years day! yes were playing terrible football and yes our star player (Barton) has just been suspended til the end of the season for smashying dabo in training but hey... it would be just like us to go and beat the dirty reds!

Yeah it happened today seemingly Sir Joey got Dabo in a head lock and did a right number on him blood everwhere! Hes been suspended by City and iv been told he will never play for the club again!

Emile is the man he saved us from relegation, Iv been very impressed his hold up play and hes quite quick for a big guy. It was a pitty hes been out for the last week he still looks a bit short of fitness. Im not sure if he will be about next year if this Thai billionare comes in..

Well you see thats the thing there are far to many things going wrong which means were bound to do the "typical City" thing and win!!

Emile is the man he saved us from relegation, Iv been very impressed his hold up play and hes quite quick for a big guy. It was a pitty hes been out for the last week he still looks a bit short of fitness. Im not sure if he will be about next year if this Thai billionare comes in..

i would like to think beasley helped alot too...

Well you see thats the thing there are far to many things going wrong which means were bound to do the "typical City" thing and win!!

maybe mate, i just hope its a good game, an if we win i hope its only by 1 goal cus i dont want pearce getting anymore agro from the fans, what do ya think of him m8?

Pearce is a top top bloke, but a crap manager hes about as tacticaly inept as my gran! Statisticly hes a worse manger than Alan Ball was and he did relegate us! Plus were just so boring to watch under Pearce its not the city way...

I was quite excited when we first signed Beasley but he seems to be a play 2 games then out through injury for the next five! idstill sign for 2m if that price is right.

Pearce is a top top bloke, but a crap manager hes about as tacticaly inept as my gran! Statisticly hes a worse manger than Alan Ball was and he did relegate us! Plus were just so boring to watch under Pearce its not the city way...

I was quite excited when we first signed Beasley but he seems to be a play 2 games then out through injury for the next five! idstill sign for 2m if that price is right.

yeah beasley gets hurt alot... too bad cause he has the speed and quickness of a world class player, just not the skills or the injury luck

Hes a miles better finisher than i thought he was aswell, just to lightweight! anyhow heres Dabo after doing a round with Barton!

Barton is a crazy fucker, I did actually think he was on the road to becoming out if his scum bagness after the news about his brother getting sent down. He hasnt done bad on the pitch and he even got an England call up to show this but then his silly side comes out. First comments about not buying anymore shite players which made me chuckle and now scrapping with Dabo, the guy has lost the plot. Serves him right if he never puts on the blue shirt again, he has done himself no favours what so ever...

Yep its the way it goes, no doubt hell have a fair few clubs after him, and no doubt a payrise aswell! Why oh why Joey....

Well after our manager promised to "really have a go at united" what a shite game it was! shambles didnt deserve anything out of it. Pearce Out!!

Funny to see all the the dirty reds getting beaton up in the city stands, how thick must you be to go to a derby in the home end...

Alas Psycho has gone, such a nice bloke but a terrible terrible manager! Lets just hope we pull i finger out and get fat sam before the barcodes do!

Bryan Robson that will be the day....... It wouldnt suprise me if Jewell urned up but i dont want him he not really done anything apart from get promoted a couple of times, the rumours iv heard are Houllier, Ranieri and big sam.

Thats good to hear we wouldnt want your hatred slipping! ive just heard he having a season off so you will probably have to just settle with the normal levels of hate at the mo..

Thank God I'm not the only one who can't stand the guy...

Weird that the two managers I hate most in the Premiership (Sam "got any bungs?" Allardyce and Paul "I nearly got all my clubs relegated and everyone thinks I'm an amazing manager" Jewell) have gone this month. I don't mind any of the others, they're alright (although José "we did better than you even though we lost, then finished 2nd" Mourinho is starting to grate).

What kills me is that they'll both be back in Premiership jobs within another month. Fuckers.

Well 8 players released now Beasley and Trabalsi being the latest. Im a bit shocked but this must mean the takeover going through soon and were looking fo bigger and better players, still a shame though.

Raneri is still favorite for the managers position and Koeman has ruled himself out, Im still hoping for Van Gaal that would be dreamland!

Back
Top Bottom