Manchester City Thread

elano01.gif

elano02.gif

elano03.gif

elano04.gif

Orgasmic. My voice has gone I cheered that much!

looks like we have a new contender on board....i wish we had someone that can do that in the arsenal tread ;)....i bet Ljungberg is ](*,) to snub you lots

And we paid HALF as much for him as the rags did for Nani and Anderson. :lmao:

To be fair thought Elano is 26/27 and Petrov what 28?

Don't get me wrong they unequivically ARE great signings and well worth the money, but Nani and mor particular Andrson are younger and not really bought for now but for the future.

The latter two players maybe failure or a success, time will tell, but it is a case of waiting and seeing with that particular gamble. The city players are different they were signings for the here and now and they are brilliant.

but Nani and mor particular Andrson are younger and not really bought for now but for the future.

The latter two players maybe failure or a success, time will tell, but it is a case of waiting and seeing with that particular gamble.

True, but isn't good business sense to buy cheap, nuture, and eventually sell on for profit? United have bought very high IMO, and unless they bring masses of success, they won't really justify the price tags...it remains to be seen.
Anderson didn't impress me today though, Nani did more IMO and he was only on for 20mins or so.

True, but isn't good business sense to buy cheap, nuture, and eventually sell on for profit? United have bought very high IMO, and unless they bring masses of success, they won't really justify the price tags...it remains to be seen.
Anderson didn't impress me today though, Nani did more IMO and he was only on for 20mins or so.

If they dont bring masses of success they wont cost as much as is quoted in the press anyway so it's not as risky as you think.

These massive price tags are often the TOTAL to be paid, a lump sum together with addons for appearances, goals, team winning silverwear, international apps etc.

Darren Bent is the best example of this. Spurs didnt pay 16 mil straight up, more like 9 or 10 i think. More due if they break into the top 4, if he scores 20 or 30 goals or whatever, scores for england stuff like that.

I'm suprised its taken Elano so long to move to a big European league because usually by the age of 26, talented South American's like him have more than made their mark in Europe. I hope he continues playing like he is now because he's a joy to watch.

You guys think Bianchi will leave in January? He's linked to Italian clubs.... I still think if he gave himself more time he can become useful for City. Sven probably knows how to use someone like him after coaching Italian style strikers for a while in the past.

ok city fans, you guys need two players in january

1)a defensive middy to replace haman, the guy is washed up
2)a proper striker
3)a right sided midfielder to spell ireland

with all the other good players you have haman really disruptes the rythm when he is giving the ball away so often. Your strikers seem lost half the time.

1)a defensive middy to replace haman, the guy is washed up

with all the other good players you have haman really disruptes the rythm when he is giving the ball away so often. Your strikers seem lost half the time.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Obviously not actually watched him AT ALL this season, then.

hear your getting the drunken Adriano , if Sven can get him back to his best then you'll have one hell of a player.. but he's been poor for ages so i dunno what to think of it

Back
Top Bottom