"We know 100% that he [Pep Guardiola] will definitley join City next summer"
Sky Sports Germany

tumblr_mac3x3mzkj1ruj2iwo1_400.gif

Like this you mean?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CY2_XLlWkAAxbwS.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUmhyp-WUAAek0N.png
or maybe just not bother?

Anyway...
Decent result today but it wasn't until the last 30-35 mins that we began playing like our usual selves with quick short passing and more control. Hopefully we can beat West Ham and get a big winning streak going again. Getting more cleansheets recently so that's a plus. That'll probably stop tho when Mangala returns :(

Last edited:
I saw that match it looked empty wasn`t a league match. I tell ya what you won`t see too many match of the Emirates like that.

You live there (Manchester) and you know more then me. The place is a lot worse in real life lol . I mean over here we hear the broadcaster w/ embarrassment explaining why its so empty as the match starts from the nearly every section. It goes " the traffic is so bad ppl aren`t able to enter by the HT time its abit more.

Very nice to go to Wembley again. Was a pretty entertaining game and it's pleasing to finally get a dodgy decision against Everton after the previous meetings, plus the foul on Aguero in the lead up to Barkley's goal. I just wish that it had been even further out of play (idiot Martinez)

I hope KDB's injury isn't as bad as feared. He along with Navas changed the game after what was a pretty bizarre setup from MP in the first half not putting Sterling up against Stones, who he had got the better of in the league game

I also hope someone at City is looking at Cahill's situation at Chelsea because we can't go on playing Demi so often. We need a steadying presence back there to compliment Otamendi's all action style. He'd be a decent short term option given the 4 competitions, we could still end up playing 30 more games!

City suspect Medial ligament damage but KDB's agent has said:
"According to Kevin, it was slightly less severe than it looked on TV,"
"Kevin felt a little crack in his knee. He thinks he has a twisted knee and ankle, no MCL damage"

Might just be weeks rather months

Guess we wait on the scan

Last edited:
Good Lord! What`s w/ all these Belgium players , its either injuries or their confidence getting knock off their perch. Anyhow, Silva+Aquero starting to click :CRY:

Not sure if it was Jonathan Wilson but someone arguing on FWeekly that City look better with two 'true' wingers and Silva in the middle than with both De Bruyne and Silva playing at the same time. Anyway, City obviously don't have too many serious problems when you can still do this:
--------------Aguero-----------
--Sterling----Toure----Silva---

Aguero looks outrageously on form at the moment...but is the most expensive damn player in Fantasy Football. Decisions decisions.

That has defo been the case away from home. I've been arguing that we go with

-------Aguero
Sterl--Silva---Navas

away from home in most games. KDB has been superb at home but not that good away. 1st few months in the PL tho, sure he'll improve in that regard.

Navas is much maligned but he keeps the pressure on and is always available out wide. And his workrate is superb too.

Having Zaba back is great. Sagna has been good this season but Zaba's much better in the final third

-----

Wouldn't be too arsed if we get knocked out tomorrow. Would love to try and get a domestic treble (which would be ironic if/when Guardiola takes over) but not sure it's worth it if it meant more injuries to key players.

Give a few kids a game

-------------Iheanacho
-----Sterling--Garcia----Navas
----------Delph----Fernando
Clichy--Humphreys--Demichelis--Sagna
-------------Caballero

Last edited:
It was the guy from Zonal Marking.

He said that City played their best football before De Bruyne joined them. I tend to agree with him.

He also said that De bruyne is arguably City's most consistent player of the season.

By now it must be well known that i love De Bruyne and that i have seen him play since he was 7 years old. I can't be objective about him.

One can't say that this is a bad transfer (he was 3 months in a row player of the month for City and he has already 12 assists), but to me De Bruyne is not a player for a very big club.

De Bruyne should have gone to Liverpool, Spurs or United (United are a big club, but at the moment not a big team with stars like City).

Although City should be the logical champions in England, i still think they don't have a balanced team... imo they didn't really needed Kevin. What they needed was a couple of good CB's.

Apparantly City wasn't also De Bruyne's first choice. He wanted to go to Bayern, but Wolfsburg asked more from Bayern than from any foreign team and Bayern refused to pay more.

On Belgian television several pundits claim that Silva and De Bruyne have problems with each other. They see that from their body language and the way they position themselves...

IMO De Bruyne's best positions is as an AMF and not on the wing, but AMF is also Silva's best position. I love them both...

PS: Surely Jason Denayer can't be worse than De Michelis and Ottamendi. He played some matches as a CB for our national team and the general consensus was the he's better than Kompany...

Denayer will be important for us next season at RB/CB. We tried to send Mangala to Valencia in the summer but he rejected it thus Denayer went on loan. Turns our we could have done with him.
I say he'll be an important player but then I thought the same about Lopes and he left. With that said, Denayer is further ahead in his development

I don't think there is a problem between Silva and KDB, they just haven't played together that much to gain an understanding.

Manchester City can confirm that in recent weeks it has commenced and finalized contractual negotiations with Pep Guardiola to become MCFC Head Coach for the 2016/17 EPL season onwards. The contract is for three years. These negotiations were a re-commencement of discussions that were curtailed in 2012.

Out of respect for Manuel Pellegrini and the players, the Club wishes to make its decision public to remove the unnecessary burden of speculation.

Manuel, who is fully supportive of the decision to make this communication, is entirely focused on achieving his targets for the season ahead and retains the respect and commitment of all involved with the leadership of the Club.
http://m.mcfc.co.uk/?name=mancity&i=12326/1/0&artId=572447

As we know that MCity will probably win the CL, and everything under the sun for years to come. :COAT: :CRY::CRY::CRY::CRY:
thank you MCity for letting Manuel finish the season giving Arsenal a chance to win silverware this year lol

Last edited:
Delighted of course. Just hope this doesn't negatively affect the rest of the season.
Hopefully it does the opposite. Apart from giving MP a good send off the players will effectively be on trial for Pep. He will be watching and he's known for not keeping half-arsey players around. We generally have a good bunch of pros, the main worry is Yaya.

Same question here as in some other threads.

I'm convinced that Man Utd will end the league very strong and will end up in the top 4.
I'm also convinced City will stay in the top 4.

Who do people think will fall out of it: Leicester, Spurs or Arsenal?

Personally i fear it will be Spurs.

We still got to play Man United (home), Chelsea (away), City (away), Arsenal (home) and also away matches to West Ham United (and this time it will be likely with Payet) and at Stoke.

These are the remaining fixtures of each of the 4 based on the current table
LCMCTHA.png

On paper, we have the easiest away fixtures with Arsenal the easiest home fixtures.

Obviously City, Spurs and Arsenal have european games. Arsenal are likely to go out in the next round tho whilst us and yourselves will probably continue on.
Alot for City and Spurs will depend on injuries, esp. to Kane and Aguero. We're already down to barebones in attack with Bony, KDB, Nasri and now Navas (hamstring) injured

I haven't looked at Utd's fixtures but despite 3 goals vs Stoke (who I think had a bit of a defensive crisis?) I think they'll finish 5th. Spurs should be ok. You might even win it! You have a goalscorer and you're tough to beat - tho a loss and a win is usually (not always vs rivals)better than 2 draws.
Utd will probably still find scoring goals a problem.

Leicester will finish top 4 at least (I'm starting to think they can win it - esp. if they can get 3+ pts from their next 2 games). They have experience playing under pressure (relegation), have a free schedule and a playstyle which probably conserves energy anyway. Plus they're 10 pts (11 with GD) clear of 5th

Last edited:
Not even going to get into wtf he's playing at yet again with Delph, Toure and Sterling, I just want you to imagine starting a 35 yr old Demichelis against Vardy and Okazaki

hqdefault.jpg

Our players are going to be in for one hell of a shock going from our current chancer to an obsessive tactician in the summer :LOL:
Well, those who are still here anyway...

Leicester have done beyond amazing this season and I'm happy for Ranieiri and their fans but I'm not taking anything away from them when I point out how inept MP is. That was embarrassing. I would say our manager has already gone awol, I mean he didn't even change anything until we were 3 down (nvm after 15 mins having been ripped open numerous times already) but this is nothing new under him.

I honestly think that I'm a better manager than him. People say this kind of thing sarcastically but I mean it :LOL:

Last edited:
Dude, you forget he won you the league.

His time's up and he looks beaten, but still a decent manager. The best manager you've had in recent years anyway.

I'm beginning to think Leicester can really go all the way and win it. Let's see how they perform against Arsenal at the Emirates next week. When we faced them at their place we demolished them, but they weren't this sensation yet. Confidence and belief is at an all time high over there at Ranieri's dressing room.

He really did not win us the league. Yaya Toure and Gerrard won us the league

Mancini is a better manager than him, he's just not as nice as him.

Back
Top Bottom