Manchester City Thread

That is 90+ mins I'll never get back.

The most expensive sides assembled the commentator said, jesus christ oh mighty.

FD

Might make the bench. Hopefully get a run out before Sevilla

We've got a great chance now to win the League cup. Can't complain about Hull at home and 2nd and 3rd best teams play each other. Wouldn't surprise me if both the Championship clubs get through in the other 2 games.

Kalechi was class last night. 2 nice assists and a composed finish.

De Bruyne now has 6 goals and 6 assists. Not bad at all.

16 goals in the last 3 domestic home games. Don't want to get carried away but I think we might beat someone by double figures this season

Otamendi is a brilliant CB. Scored a beauty too.
https://cdn.streamable.com/video/mp4/yz1x.mp4

Hart's 1st clanger for a while (and it was a good'un :LMAO: ), reckon he was scared of carrying the ball in himself but still poor to drop it. Thank fuck tho it didn't cost us in the end, he also made a good save from a deflected shot to make up for it - to a degree.

Crazy last 15 mins. We went full on jitter mode for about 5 mins just booting the ball against each other :LOL:

KDB will another assist tho he was pretty poor today tbh.

Bony was poor as well, his finishing was wild as fuck and on one occasion he was one greedy SOB. Doesn't get into the 6 yard box quickly enough either.

But we won and we're still top. Would have drawn this game last season. Reminded me of the Burnley game.

Think we're about ready for reinforcements, some tired legs out there. Will be nice to have Clichy, Delph, Nasri, Silva back next week or so.

Last edited:
Blk Friday exclusive!

CQybbaPW8AASceh.jpg

hey Godoto F` off! :P

Don't fight it, bebo, just embrace it

Talk of Pep and Messi are exciting, even if the latter is not exactly likely, but the best news is that Silva is back :WORSHIP:

De Bruyne hasn't been great for a few games recently but he has still managed to rack up impressive numbers

14 starts, 7 goals, 8 assists this season.

26 assists in 2015, comfortably the most in europe.

And Bony and Navas owe him at least 8 more assists lol and he has barely played with Aguero and Silva as yet

If he improves his general possession game he'll be a crazy player

KDB now has 18 goals/assists in 15 starts/18 apps for City.
Works out as 32 goals and 39 assists since the start of last season :LOL:

"Chelsea flop"
CVLA3lhWcAAA4G6.jpg

CVK6eXaWoAAcF6T.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to read the moan fest!
KDB and Silva are the new Lampard and Gerrard ?

Stokes were brilliant ! They could've easily done a Liverpool scorefest.

Damn that could've easily been 5/6-0! Stoke played great direct football with awesome confidence and flair.

Damn that could've easily been 5/6-0! Stoke played great direct football with awesome confidence and flair.

Yeah all the little flicks and tricks, no nonsense attacking was very fun to watch. I guess we can't make fun of Stoke this year.
Why can't we play that way? :CRY:

I've had it with these motherfucking Fernandos and Demichelis' on this motherfucking team!

What kind of dumbass manager keeps picking them 2 together in the same team when you're up against a team that has quite a few quick agile players in attacking areas. And he even keeps them on for the whole match.

Delph has played decent since coming back, giving us some added energy in CM and he drops him for Fernando. When it comes to bringing him on he brings off Fernandinho thereby not changing the makeup of the CM at all.

He can moan about injuries all he likes but he rarely picks the strongest or smartest available team anyway.

Hopefully even he can see now that Iheanacho is better then the utterly useless and criminally lazy Bony!

Last edited:
If he wants to manage in the PL then Palace would be a better fit that Chelsea :P

Unless something has happened since, I'd suggest that Pep agreed to City years ago

Why would Palace ever get rid of Pardiola!?

United's CEO is too stupid to get Pep. Makes too much sense, but would require foresight, footballing nous and therefore Ed will f*ck it up and we'll have Giggs making his debut.

I meant London because he lived in NYC which his family loved. London is similar to NYC that's all . You lots having a dig at Chelsea is brilliant though \0/

Would have thought a public TV channel wouldn't be as bad as that.

Time will tell, I guess. Can see Ferguson stalking the airport after Utd's form

Back
Top Bottom