Manchester City Thread

CJ5Y5kXWEAIbuoN.jpg

PC_Mancity_RaheemSterling_21.ashx

CUR_2150.ashx

X6UUbUp.png

And with his kids :P
PC_Mancity_RaheemSterling_10.ashx

Last edited:
For English footballs sake, I hope Raheem does well at City and develops into a top class player.

I also hope that if City decide to change managers, Raheem doesn't fade away and get overtaken by other signings over the coming seasons.

According to Belgian papers, City will go all the way for Kevin De Bruyne (who just renewed his contract with Wolfsburg) and has offered 57 million euro for De Bruyne.

Raheeeeeem :)
1st touch
https://vine.co/v/e6HrxzhQPqB
2nd touch
http://gfycat.com/ScalyRingedCoelacanth

Impressed with some of the kids again

I'd pick Denayer in the first 11, he's so composed, strong, quick and brings the ball out well.
Iheanacho looks ready for the 1st team squad
Lopes looks ready for 1st team too tho given the players currently in his position he may benefit more from 1 more loan.

Garcia is gonna be a class act too but too young atm. Has the perfect player to learn from in Silva, who is already looking sublime again

Last edited:
I'm sure he'll frustrate me in the future but, until his finishing improves, his pace, movement and dribbling will be a big benefit I'm sure. It's the one thing we've probably lacked in the attacking department (Aguero apart - tho he's a ST) over the years, despite scoring the most goals.
We should have had a pen today thanks to him. So blatant, Australian refs must be even worse than PL refs!

I wouldnt bother too much on friendlies. Its important the players enjoy and build bonds. Players hugging after scoring is good ,players just lifting their heads towards each other not so good lol.

anyhow..I think Arsenal name connected to Dzeko is working , as it did for Evans for MUFC.

Manchester City received a 15+5m€ offer from Roma for Dzeko. They ask further 5m€ cash

Which is supposed to be the midfield of the team this season, Godotelli? Just to know before our annual clash at the Champions.Let's hope that at least this time we face each other on a higher round!

If you believe the press the clubs wants it to be Yaya, Pogba, De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling, with 1 of Fernando/Fernandinho (guessing one will be let go) accompanying Delph in offering defensive options when needed.
Whether that's likely or not is another question. You're probably more likely to get Pogba so it'll be interesting who our plan B is

Hopefully we meet in the final rather than rd 16!

Last edited:
Not the best thing for Kevin.
Should have stayed a season longer with Wolfsburg and then go to a real big club (a CL contender).

Back
Top Bottom