Manchester City Thread

:LOL: I wonder how he came up with that selection process.

Anyway surprised! your going through a little mini crises after midweek too, do you have any games before facing us?

I'm not surprised at all. Esp. not after seeing the team/formation. Won't be surprised if you beat the Chavs either. Hope you do ...tho if you do I'll probably be even more annoyed

We have Newcastle in the CC on Wed.

Don't get too cuntfy in our 3rd spot! We're after the 2nd spot in the NewYear ... After we splurge £££\0/ it's our year!! Bob even said it.

B1sF-gUIcAAC8gN.jpg:large

The Kids are alright :ROCK:

where is atmosphere? there was more noise 2 weeks ago at arena khimki, when all the fans were banned..:ZZZ:

Aguero tried the same trick twice late in the CSKA match. Run, stop for no reason, wait for an ounce of contact and then dive.

Booked correctly this time.

Toure should have gone before he got sent off too.

My my... 4 matches played and Citeh bottom of the group. Why don't you just give up on the Champions League altogether? This clearly isn't for you :LOL:

My my... 4 matches played and Citeh bottom of the group. Why don't you just give up on the Champions League altogether? This clearly isn't for you :LOL:

I am now convinced City is doing its best to make Utd feel like we're truly god awful for not being able to beat them. Well played boys.

Unfortunately we can't give up on CL because it comes with winning titles :(

You know you played shit when I'd feel wrong in talking about how shocking the ref was.

So frustrating. I don't even blame the players for losing discipline. Nasri :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
My dear Godo... For the occasional smug trolling in other threads you sure take bait like a champion.

Gl with winning titles again this year though. :BLEH:

Pellegrini's tactics this season:

'Give it the little genius upfront'

About time his teammates and manager stood up

I hate international breaks but I'm grateful for this one. We need to replicate last years amazing run from Dec-Feb to kick start our season. Start playing like that again and all bets are off :ROCK:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom