Manchester City Thread

vfd9j4F.jpg

[BITOFABEBO]

Last edited:
Never in doubt :SMUG:

Good performance without our 4 best

Hart, Demi, Clichy, Fernandinho and Nasri put in very good performances again.

Seeing Silva get on the pitch bodes well for the New Year period. He's the magic we have been missing.

Now, if we can only get Porto or Monaco in the next round...

Typical Lampard goal
http://zippy.gfycat.com/DeterminedIckyAphid.webm

That was a horrible game to watch but it's a better result that a 1-0 would suggest given the circumstances.

I'd just like to say 'thank you' to Newcastle for knocking us out of the CC because with all our strikers now injured and Kompany doing his hamstring today a midweek game wouldn't have been ideal.

7 wins on the spin now with Palace(H), West Brom(A), Burnley(H), Sunderland (H), Sheff Wednesday (H) up next

Last edited:
Hmmm an Arsenal fan (allegedly) talking about empty seats... :THINK:

Super Frank :WORSHIP:
Yaya needs investigating for terrorism after blowing up the Sunderland double decker. Great goal.
Should have won that game by 8 or 9.

Emirates is always full! It's just always quiet but no-where near as bad as Etihad fella. Worst atmosphere in the league easily.

Man City don't mess about. Need a striker? Go out and gets a proven goal scorer in the superb Bony. Worth £30 million? Never in a 100 years but City fans won't care how much he costs when he's help them win league titles!

Meanwhile in North London, Wenger can't decide whether to sign some French 18 year old kid no-one has heard of who has scored 3 goals for FC Garbage.

SICK OF THIS!!!

His link up play is pretty rubbish but unlike Dzeko he's fast, energetic and uses his strength to his advantage. And, unlike Jovetic, he can stay fit for more than a week.

Don't see how we can pay 30m tho. Even if we sold Nastasic and Sinclair for about 12m combined I don't see it. We made an 11m profit on Negredo but we don't get that money until the summer.

Obviously City know the finances better than me tho.

Top 5 scorers in '14 would all be manchester based if it goes through
B6rtO6UCMAA2YB7.png:large

His link up play is pretty rubbish but unlike Dzeko he's fast, energetic and uses his strength to his advantage. And, unlike Jovetic, he can stay fit for more than a week.

Don't see how we can pay 30m tho. Even if we sold Nastasic and Sinclair for about 12m combined I don't see it. We made an 11m profit on Negredo but we don't get that money until the summer.

Obviously City know the finances better than me tho.

Top 5 scorers in '14 would all be manchester based if it goes through
B6rtO6UCMAA2YB7.png:large

Agree with all of this except him "being fast". I am pretty sure he's slow?

Your point being? No City fan has said "The Etihad is always full", whereas you specifically stated

The Emirates is always full.

Everyone saw it half empty on Sunday evening, despite the fact all your season tickets holders got that game included in their fee!!

Enjoy your latte ;)

I hate Emirates its a soulless bowl! But it's usually full, Sunday was unusual. We probably have more fans in London than City do worldwide though :D

And I prefer Mocha to Latte, enjoy your pint of John Smith's! ;)

IS there only 2 Man City fans on Evo-Web btw? Doesn't surprise me really, I never see City supporters anywhere - I don't think they actually exist!

(pulling your leg dont mean it really!!)

Last edited:
Bony wants £200 a week...good business ,but The oil market is coming down and the new sheiks will come from Canada now :) only time will tell.

The Emirates is regularly littered with empty seats.

Even police, media reports and fanzone FOI requests prove it and it's not just Arsenal lying about attendances either. Many clubs do. Some clubs, or at least 1 club, even force you to attend under threat of banning you from the bigger games.

Who cares anyway. If rival fans feel the need to spend their time circling empty seats because they've got no real bragging rights so be it. I'll still go and watch my team and enjoy myself regardless :SMUG:

Back
Top Bottom