Madden NFL 11

Re: Madden NFL 09

:THINK:

Is their a roster update?

Roy Williams isn't on the Cowboys yet.

Re: Madden NFL 09 and now 10!

Looks sweet.

When the 09 screen shots were released some people doubted that it'll look like that but the game actually does look that good.

It dont look that real, Big Ben aint nearly big enough, his arms look weak and he looks thin! ;)

his arm looks weedy, they forgot to give him a tricep! the big guys look good though.

madden10screen2.jpg

Big Ben has definitely shrunk.

Very much so, any other QB in the league, but not Big Ben, he's a HUGE QB, and it's very noticeable that he's Big Ben Lite.

madden100405a.jpg

I like this pic, the DB is being aggressive and both players are looking at the ball.

Re: Madden NFL 09

Tis a Rubbish name, so we get to look forward to Tiger Woods 10, FIFA 10, NBA Live 10 and NHL 10, how very poor.

It's only a name. Pro Evolution Soccer anybody? Now that's a crap name but so what!
What else would you call them?

Madden 2010.

Re: Madden NFL 2010

You get my point though, they should all be 2010, calling it Madden 10 implies that its the tenth version which it obviously isn't.

You get my point though, they should all be 2010, calling it Madden 10 implies that its the tenth version which it obviously isn't.

Opposed to it being the 2010th version? Which it most definately isn't :)

The two minute quarters demo with the Cowboys vs Giants will be available to everyone. I have confirmed this demo will go out on Thursday July 30th.

pastapadre.com

Sounds like the longer demo is US only.

Looking forward to it, I hope we can have enough here for a PS3 league, may have to look elsewhere if not.

Microsoft are at it again, this time working out some kind of deal with EA Sports that will see the public demo (not the preorder demo) for Madden 10 released a week early on Xbox Live.

While PS3 owners and Xbox Live Silver subscribers will be able to download a demo of the Giants v Cowboys on July 30, if you're an Xbox Live Gold subscriber, you can get it on July 23. A whole seven days early, and the same day the GameStop demo - featuring the Steelers v Cardinals - is released.

I don't see the point of MS wanting exclusivity for a four minute demo.

Still trying to figure out why EA made the stupid decision of changing the public demo from an eight minute demo to a four minute demo.

Despite the fact the Cowboys will be in it and it features heavy snow, I won't waste my time downloading it.

Argh, 4 minutes?! It really fucks me off when EA do stupid shit like this. Or making FIFA 2 min halves, or Fight Night 3 rounds. It's ridiculous, doesn't give people a proper feel of how the game will play and just alienates people. Do they seriously think that if the demo is a full length game with just 2 teams that people won't bother buying the full version of the game? It's a joke.

Well, you say that but I was actually planning to just play the 4-min demo constantly and pretend that the teams were different each time ...

;)

Back
Top Bottom