Madden NFL 11

Re: Madden NFL 09

this game is great, the only problem is that I got all pro results in the madden test and i get fucking mullard in every game lol, still great tho, great soundtrack too

I didn't really notice any changes in gameplay but I wasn't really looking for any, I was so engrossed in my Franchise game today, I beat the Packers 24 - 22 and Terrence Newman made a last ditch tackle with 1 second to go that brought down Greg Jennings at the 1 yard line, great stuff!

Same as Tobi, didn't really look for anything as I was enjoying the game too much :DD

Beat the Bengals 24-7 as the Packers :DD

The CPU doesn't snap straight away which is good.

Boot up the game and it tells you that there is a patch.

Both I imagine, but I know that the PS3 will definately prompt you when you boot the game up. 360 probably will too, can't see it being a Marketplace download.

I didn't really notice any changes in gameplay but I wasn't really looking for any, I was so engrossed in my Franchise game today, I beat the Packers 22 - 19 and Terrence Newman made a last ditch tackle with 1 second to go that brought down Greg Jennings at the 1 yard line, great stuff!

Below is an earlier tackle in the same game.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/719941

I've noticed a big issue now since the patch went live, in my last 4/5 games myself and the CPU are getting a stupid amount of handling penalties being dished out.

I noticed two handling games in the game I played since.

I guess you can turn the handling slider down tho.

I'm loving playing Madden at the moment. Have my Pats jersey on and have just started franchise mode, love it love it love it.

Has anyone created themselves and put themselves on a team?

I'm a TE for the Cowboys, I threw a TD to myself yesterday in my franchise. :DD

I play the game using the 'hardcore' playbook but I can't find what I'm looking for, is it possible to run a play where someone other than the QB throws the ball?

Never used hardcore books but I'm sure there's a play for the Packers where the RB throws the ball.

Look for a play that says HB Option, or End Around Option, those are what your looking for I would guess, Option basically means you can run or pass.

Dammit why can't EA just sort out the playbooks? I really dislike the playbooks in 09

Agree. Why can't they go back to allowing people to make their own plays?

Does the Collectors Edition not allow you to make your own plays?

Look for a play that says HB Option, or End Around Option, those are what your looking for I would guess, Option basically means you can run or pass.

I'll look for those, thanks.

When the Cowboys played Green Bay recently they had a play where Patrick Crayton threw the ball 50 yards and he almost connected with TO, I want to re create it.

http://kotaku.com/5091515/did-ea-and-the-nflpa-conspire-to-lock-2k-out-of-the-football-market

Did EA And The NFLPA Conspire To Lock 2K Out Of The Football Market?

It certainly looks that way. As part of a lawsuit involving retired NFL player rights, a 2007 e-mail from NFLPA (National Football League Players Association) executive Clay Walker to an NFLPA attorney was released. That email reads:

I was able to forge this deal with the [Pro Football Hall of Fame] that provides them with 400K per year (which is significantly below market rate) in exchange for the HOF player rights. EA owes me a huge favor because of that threat was enough to persuade Take Two to back off its plans, leaving EA as the only professional football videogame manufacturer out there.

...The per player price for most of these guys was tens of thousands of dollars less than what they were guaranteed by Take Two Interactive so it’s a real coup that we were able to pull this off so cheaply. You have to remember that EA’s total cost is only $200,000 per year. We know that Take Two offered six figure deals to several former NFL players so the total cost is millions below market prices...

In effect, the NFLPA turned down a better financial offer from Take-Two to side with their chums at EA (whether for NFL rights or those involving 2K's recent All-Pro Football, it's unclear), and both parties knew they were ripping off retired players in the process. You guys stay classy!

Back
Top Bottom