Madden NFL 11

Re: Madden NFL 09

Those vids aren't mine but JFlores should be able to answer that :))

The offensive line did its job in that first video and that hit is lovely!

What options are available to you when you want to upload a video?

After you save highlight replays in-game, you will see a list of max 10 saved replay highlights to choose from to upload.

You pretty much have the ability to choose from different camera angles for your highlight vids along with a replay button that shows you your highlight vid with the new camera you choose before uploading.

Here are the step by step instructions.
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/blogs/view/bid/3561

Yep, NFL IS HILARIOUS!!111!!

:ROLL:

I was laughing at the hit, which I thought was pretty heavy (and heavier-looking than the hit JFlores posted).

What a weird post by you ... very weird.

ok mate, calm down. It was a good hit, but usually when i see a hit like that im like DAMN BITCH! i was just curious why it brought a humorous reaction out of you

ok mate, calm down. It was a good hit, but usually when i see a hit like that im like DAMN BITCH! i was just curious why it brought a humorous reaction out of you

Because it's a video game. A hit like that in real life would indeed have me like "DAMN BITCH!" as well.

Managed to play a couple of games last night, one against the AI and one against a mate. Didn't notice anything dodgy in either game, both played a good game of football and I had a great time in both games.

Well, apart from the fact I can't defend to save my life :((

I've got my copy.

I can't find the videos that I've uploaded...

Robo-QB is DEFINATELY in effect. THREE times during one drive I got the CPU to 3rd and 10 or so, and on all three times they hit these remarkable passes for first down. Then go shit again until their 3rd down.

Anyone managed to sack the CPU QB yet? I've played about five games and can't even get CLOSE to the QB, nevermind sack them.

Playing defence on this years version seems MILES harder than previous versions. I'm also not seeing the problem of the CPU not running, because they're certainly running against me, and tearing me a new arsehole while they're at it.

Dags, I've managed a few sacks in the couple of games I've managed to play. In regards to the CPU running, they're getting nothing out of my defensive line, it's the pass I'm horrible at defending :D

:LOL: Oh dear this sounds like one to avoid.

Definately not, it's a VERY good game and if you enjoyed Madden 08, you'll definately enjoy this one.

I agree with the guys posting up above though, something about it isn't right and it's still not a better game of football than 2k5.

If 2k5 didn't exist though, this game would be the best football game by far. Really nice.

I've managed a few sacks too, played a game online and lost 24-14 but it was a good game.

Last edited:

Anyone managed to sack the CPU QB yet? I've played about five games and can't even get CLOSE to the QB, nevermind sack them.

I managed a sack on the CPU in my first game.

I still got my arse handed to me, mind. Fantastic game, though. So glad I made the purchase.

I agree with the guys posting up above though, something about it isn't right and it's still not a better game of football than 2k5.

If 2k5 didn't exist though, this game would be the best football game by far. Really nice.

lol, you are right, I agree that this is a good game, but in the back of my mind 2K5 is still there and I keep comparing the two, as far as gameplay goes NFL 2K5 is still king

Their is no video there...

Back
Top Bottom