Madden NFL 11

Re: Madden NFL 2010

How are the running animations?

-1_01.jpg

Was, for the record, a game of Madden NFL 10, on a PlayStation 3.

PlayStation and EA Sports invited more than 200 fans to the NFL's newest stadium on Saturday to battle it out on Cowboys' Stadium's big screen, which has been the scene of video gameplay before. The event played out during the Cowboys' appreciation day for their season ticket holders. About 10,000 fans were expected to attend while the Madden tournament played out on the Godzillatron - the world's largest 1080p hi-def screen.

Kotaku

:COOL:

Last edited:

new animations are in, i have the game and its the best football game since 2k5, its way better then the demo... game is awesome

You've got to be kitting me...really? wow. I'll take your word for it gomito since we have a pretty good online relationship with games. This is a positive view coming from you. I won't get the game until this Friday. I hope i feel the same as you come this Friday. Demo was crap for me, I just hope the game was improved since the demo to resemble 2k games in it's gameplay. We shall see.

Peace!

The game is really much better than i expected, much better running game, great atmosphere, great franchise, great animations, great scrambles! i am not an american football fanatic but i am enjoying the game very much.

Thinking about ordering this.

Has anyone played NCAA and Madden? Is one better than the other?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thinking about ordering this.

Has anyone played NCAA and Madden? Is one better than the other?

From past experience Madden has always been better than NCAA, I hear that has not chnaged this year.

I honestly thought that this would be another EA Madden Meh! I have been playing madden from the very first one,and i got to say from being seriously into this game that this is by far the best and does'nt feel "same old" The graphics are better,not brilliant and some players look the same,but IMO Madden has always had this problem,slim guys,big,and muslce bound are all the same in this demo,but now it actually feels like you are controlling your player.They have got the pace right for me anyway.I played this game in UK in the Brit league from 85-96 for Cardiff Tigers and reached the uk final and semi finals twice.I played against the London Ravens,Olympians, Brum Bulls,Bristol packers,Southamton Seahawks and played for GB v France.So for me it seems that they are getting this game right.It's seems different from NCAA but don't hold me to that.Looking forward to full game now.

In depth impressions from Pasta Padre.

The XMB screenshot feature from MLB 09 The Show should be in this game.

Looking forward to Friday.

awesome

Got this pre-ordered, I am going to make a conscious effort to get good at it. played the demo and loved it. just need to keep at it. Previous maddens I gave up far too easy.

EDIT - If anyone wants some easy meat online, hook me up im on PS3

Last edited:

Anyone know why EA block European gamers from joining an online franchise with USA players?

Can't say I'm not surprised by this, I'd love to know their thinking behind it.

Anyone know why EA block European gamers from joining an online franchise with USA players?

Army of Two was region locked regarding online Co-Op, guessing it's down to server issues and the lag that may happen between Europe and the US. Still sucks like, but nowt we can do.

Last years was, but I aint sure about this years yet. On PS3 it will be of course, however if what Rad is saying, you may not be able to play mates online in Europe with a US game, or maybe it just sorts out where your accessing broadband from.

My pre-order will be with me tomorrow. Can't wait.:BOP:

Let us know if your game has a code for Online Franchise.

An Australian on OS bought the game but it didn't come with a code.

Link

Online Franchise (£6.29/€7.99)

PS Store update

:RANT:

That is a slap in the face.

Bloody hell, that's disgusting :SHAKE:

The game isn't even out, that feature is already programmed in, yet they want us to pay £46.28 for a full game? Cheeky bastards.

Edit: Just read the blog and there's loads of stuff they're charging for! Jeez :CURSE:

Last edited by a moderator:

It is part of the game, I'm pretty sure that in America you don't pay extra for it.

I thought online franchise was a part of the game. You have to pay to use it?

There is crazy stuff like pay for dedicated servers and VIP lobbies also.

BTW 360 version is region free!!

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/08/madden-10-dlc-lets-you-buy-injury-healing-retirement-prevention/
To say EA has been going overboard with DLC would be an understatement. The upcoming Madden 10 continues EA's attempt at pinching even more out of your virtual wallet for cheats and game enhancements. Here's but a very small sample of the premium packs you'll be charged for:

* Super Superstar - Downloading this will enable your Superstar to get maximum progression for the length of his career.
* Pick A Superstar - Downloading this will allow you to pick any NFL player to start Superstar mode with.
* Dig Deep - For one play, your players respond to the challenges of the moment. All players receive a 10% boost to all stats.
* Game Day Instincts - For one game, your coaching staff is in the zone. All players receive a 5% boost to all stats; can be used once per year, per franchise.
* PK Scout - Download this to use a special scout who will reveal all true stats for Punter and Kicker prospects in the upcoming offseason. This is usable in Franchise only.
* Play Through the Pain - Using this allows for one player to recover from any injury no matter what the severity; usable once per season, per franchise.
* Not Done Yet - Downloading this allows you to keep one player out of retirement for one more year; usable once per season, per franchise. This is used in Franchise Mode only.

In addition to these game modifiers, players can purchase "Elite Status" through the game's multiplayer lobby. What does it do? It'll give you access to "exclusive VIP lobbies, leaderboards" and will grant you access to "the all new Elite Gametype" which features "All-Madden difficulty level and is tuned exclusively for the hardcore." Wait, what? EA, you're seriously charging money for a new difficulty mode? (IGN reports that it'll be $5.) Those looking for the ultimate Madden experience will have to prepare for sticker shock when the game ships next week.

Last edited:

Found some sliders ammendments on the operation sports forum

11min acc clock at 20 seconds. get 60 plays per team

penalties are holding-53 clipping-65 everything else 100

Human
1) Passing
- QB accuracy-18
- Pass Blocking-17
- WR catching-25

2) Rushing
-Broken Tackles-30
-Run blocking-35
-Fumbles-30

3) Pass Defense
-Reaction time-27
-Interceptions-25
-Pass Rushing-95

4) Rush Defense
-Reaction Time-2 (This really forces you to make the tackle and call the right play call)
-Block Shedding-3 (This really forces you to make the tackle and call the right play call)
-Tackling-10

CPU
1) Passing
- QB accuracy-45
- Pass Blocking-10-15 (cpu doesnt take sacks but you can get pressure)
- WR catching -40

2) Rushing
-Broken Tackles-51
-Run blocking-70
-Fumbles -48

3) Pass Defense
-Reaction time-52
-Interceptions-40
-Pass Rushing-53

4) Rush Defense
-Reaction Time-49
-Block Shedding-37 (makes it so Dlineman dont magically break off right when you next to them but stud dlineman do have an impact)
-Tackling-51

These sliders have given me pretty good games still tweaking them a bit. I have had a couple 24-21 games and 17-10 and even a 7-6 game.

The running sliders make it possible to run the ball effectively if your a good running team

Let me know what you guys think

Changes are in BOLD

All that DLC stuff is absolutely disgusting, I'm so glad I didn't like the game.

If you're not buying the complete product then I'm sorry, it shouldn't be full RRP.

Back
Top Bottom