Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

It's the tassles on the scarf.

unled4gh.jpg

Who doesn't love a bit of CSI in the afternoon? :D

It's the tassles on the scarf.

unled4gh.jpg

Who doesn't love a bit of CSI in the afternoon? :D

Hrm...
AVFCOfficial Aston Villa FC
Brian Doogan, our head of media, has spoken to Stewart Downing and he can confirm the picture circulating the internet is a FAKE. #avfc

Pretty sad that someone would bother to create that, imo.

that´s 99% not fake imo..

btw nolan was there as well

scaled.php
scaled.php

PPiZG.jpg

Last edited:

Well, obviously I don't know if it's fake, but if Aston Villa have bothered to publically announce it as a fake, it does seem a bit weird. And his head could very easily have been pshoped on there.

Still, I'd be delighted if your next signing was Downing :)

nothing strainge on this at all, it´s off season and they are humans as well..

you don´t drink with friends on partys? many footballers drink, smoke and maybe do worse things than this..

No, as long as it is only off season is ok. But let ´s not forget that he was injured all this year as a consequence of his drinking habit.

Carroll with a bottle of beer in his hand, strange

nothing strainge on this at all, it´s off season and they are humans as well..

you don´t drink with friends on partys? many footballers drink, smoke and maybe do worse things than this..

I think you missed the sarcasm in the post there, Pipa ;)

yeah probably, but with close look i think it´s something stronger than beer.. or more expensive bottle :D

Carroll strikes me as a young boozy lad who must be thinking "How the f did I get this lucky"

Does the FA run a 18-30 footballers holiday company as an earner during the summers?! They all seem to be hanging out together.

Maybe we should start an Evo-Web holiday resort! Poolside 200inch screen pes/fifa tournaments with waterproof controllers!

i have my experience with non-slovak or czech beer and it sucks :D

the best beer in world is czech and slovak beer.. visit this countrys and see for yourself.. :D

anyway on topic.. we are interested in new players that were not mentioned before like

Dimitri Payet from St-Etienne, as alternative to Marveaux
and Nolan Roux from Brest (never heard of him, but decent number of goals in such team with all respect)

james_eastham James Eastham
Re #LFC bid for Brest's Nolan Roux - if they can get him for £7-8m would be a bargain. Outstanding prospect. #ligue1

james_eastham James Eastham
Roux: fantastic attitude, great movement, workrate and much, much more than a goalscorer. Potential France international. #LFC #ligue1

Roux is a very hot prospect in France. Had a terrific season with Brest.

Why are we going for Downer when we can get NZogbia for probably half the price and twice the player?

NZogbia's supposed to be a pain in the ass, cocky, thinking he's all that, acting flash etc. I think it's that which has put a lot of clubs off him.

Funnily enough, my mate said Everton have been linked with him. Makes sense :LOL:

we realy don´t know what players we are looking at in reality.. nobody linked us with Henderson before the transfer window...and i think we will be surprised again... Downing is quality player, and i think he might be our player after this transfer window..just becouse i don´t think the photo was fake and also becouse he won´t be so stupid to do this to Villa fans if he knew he play there after this summer...

but even if we buy him..we aim to buy or chainge more than 3-4 players anyway.. it will be a bussy summer imo...

NZogbia's supposed to be a pain in the ass, cocky, thinking he's all that, acting flash etc. I think it's that which has put a lot of clubs off him.

Funnily enough, my mate said Everton have been linked with him. Makes sense :LOL:

Would love to see him pull that crap with Moyes. He'd get the death stare. And it's scary...

Downing is not a quality player. He is average, good at best. I'd much rather have some of NZogbia's swagger

Downing for me, of the two. We've already got Suarez to offer what NZogbia could, Downing offers far better crosses suited to Carroll.

He isn't fast and hasn't really ever showed he has the work rate of a player to play at a top club (maybe I'm mistaken and this has come as he has aged?)

I like his left foot, but there isn't much else to him.

Downing is probably the second best left-footed wide player in the league at the moment. He's more productive and consistent than N'Zogbia imo. I think he'll improve with age too, is a 'smarter' player.

(second to Malouda imo)

Downing is probably the second best left-footed wide player in the league at the moment. He's more productive and consistent than N'Zogbia imo. I think he'll improve with age too, is a 'smarter' player.

(second to Malouda imo)
Bale?

Ha, yeah good point. A fit Bale is obviously better.

But that doesn't exist does it?

Also, why don't Pool go for Shaquiri? He's looked awesome every time i've seen him, if a bit of a cocky bastard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom