Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

Aquilani will still be sold regardless of Adam arriving or not.

are you selling Maxi? wasn't he one of your best players at the end of last season? he was scoring for fun? or am I thinking of someone else?

He came into a good scoring run but that was just good form really. He's probably on a fair chunk of wages and will generally be a backup player who never really met expectations I guess.

So I imagine he'll probably go, but hope he does well wherever he goes. He always tried and, although sometimes it wasn't enough, he put the effort in.

Regarding Adam, how do you know he wont fit into a Liverpool team? Where did you buy this crystal ball from?

Maxi wants to return to Argentina, he got an offer from the team where it all started for him: Newells Old Boys.
The rumour is that Dalglish wanted to hold him but he does not want to cross the player and if he gets good money he can go. A shame for Liverpool because in the last matches it looked as he had well adapted. On the other hand it's nice to see that club love still exists, Newells are the club of his heart...surely no English fan can blame him for that...

That's a pity, I thought we were starting to see signs of the Maxi of old in the second half of last season.

He came into a good scoring run but that was just good form really. He's probably on a fair chunk of wages and will generally be a backup player who never really met expectations I guess.

So I imagine he'll probably go, but hope he does well wherever he goes. He always tried and, although sometimes it wasn't enough, he put the effort in.

Regarding Adam, how do you know he wont fit into a Liverpool team? Where did you buy this crystal ball from?
Of course Im not sure, how could I be sure he is going to be a horrible buy or can anyone be sure he would be a good buy ?
But, for me he lacks a lot of things to be a qualitiy midfielders.
It seems we are only buying players who can fit into an Andy Carroll ´s tactic.

Liverpool edge closer to signing French midfielder Sylvain Marveaux | Football | guardian.co.ukwww.guardian.co.uk The midfielder Sylvain Marveaux has undergone a medical at Liverpool ahead of a proposed...

Not sad to see Maxi leave, he's a decent squad player, but not much more. And if the Mirror article is correct, he's a very expensive sub (100k p.w.).

You are getting a great defender in Zapata. Top signing by Liverpool if it goes through leading the back line for many years. Any reported fee mentioned?

I've seen Udinese a few times this season and he's looked very solid. Definitely an upgrade on Carra/ Skrtel. Would be surprised if he's not pretty expensive though, didn't think Udinese would want to sell, and they're certainly not going to need much cash after they hawk off Sanchez for about £20m more than he's worth...

they always need more cash.

glad to hear he is a good player, hopefully Liverpool snag him.

Not seen anything of Zapata, I just know his name. Interesting that RAWK doesn't really allow idle speculation threads on specific players unless there's some confirmed proof that the link is genuine. The Zapata thread was locked ... then opened one they checked their sources.

Anyway, quite happy with the fixtures. The last few games could be in our favour too.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/2011-12-fixtures-in-full

Edit: I'm no longer quite happy. Just been pointed out that I'm getting married on derby day, so I'll miss Everton V Liverpool. Of all the possible fixtures :BRICK:

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapata is a litle gem...fantastic player. Could become one of the best CB's in English football.

Edit: I'm no longer quite happy. Just been pointed out that I'm getting married on derby day, so I'll miss Everton V Liverpool. Of all the possible fixtures

u definitely have to think about changing fay of your married :LMAO:

congratulation to you mate wish you all the best !

Good signing, Not sure how long he'll take to get used to the league and stuff but he could be brilliant.

and they're certainly not going to need much cash after they hawk off Sanchez for about £20m more than he's worth...

You think Sanchez is worth 10M? (I think he'll be going for 30M)

It's an unofficial Liverpool protest shirt that was created when Hicks & Gillett were still around.

ourclubourshirtpromocop-copy-copy-bird1-640x400.jpg

Annoyingly it came out, I bought it, then the owners left not long after :LOL:

Still, it's a nice looking shirt all the same :)

It's an unofficial Liverpool protest shirt that was created when Hicks & Gillett were still around.

ourclubourshirtpromocop-copy-copy-bird1-640x400.jpg

Annoyingly it came out, I bought it, then the owners left not long after :LOL:

Still, it's a nice looking shirt all the same :)

yeah nice looking

shame here in my country dont have "nothing" about Liverpool , and if i want to buy i cant from Internet , this week i say to a friend from Internet (she live in Liverpool) to buy me new Liverpool away kit and send from post then i send money , shit much things to do for buy one t-shirt :/

Congrats on your soon to be wedding mate, hopefully a Liverpool win would make the day even better !

Congrats on your soon to be wedding mate, hopefully a Liverpool win would make the day even better !

Cheers, I imagine I'll be having a few drinks regardless that evening ;)

If it makes you feel better my wedding was the 8th of May this year - the day United effectively won the title beating Chelsea.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a sneaky check of the scores at opportune moments :) Just don't get caught!!!

Zapata looks a great player.. i like how we didn´t expected this name, and we would probably don´t know if he didn´t mention us himself in that interview..

Back
Top Bottom