Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread(I Just Can't Get Enough!!)

If that's true, then I hope we are talking to him. But if it is true, why aren't other teams interested as much? Why no talk from Chelsea or City?
I dont know if you understand spanish, but anyway. Here it is explained how his buy-out clause reduced from 60M from 45M in January when he renewed his contract.

Kun himself asked for the clause to be lowered. He was as good as his word in saying he'd abide by his contract and signed an extension so Atletico would still get a hefty fee.

But a player of his quality is lost at present at Atletico.

He and Suarez as Barca have proved have the guile to create and score.

I'm not saying Carroll is useless. You need a change of plan available on the bench to win all types of games against different types of opposition.

Nonetheless you have to wonder why Manchester United passed on Henderson possibly because they don't really rate him like I do, they see someone like Tunnicliffe as a long term replacement or have someone else lined up.

In the transfer world clubs know almost instantly who is talking to whom. Liverpool need marquee players to spearhead a CL campaign in the future (the season after this)and League title next season.

The problem is not having CL football until then and the fact Manchester City and Chelsea are waiting to see how much other clubs table for Kun and wages offered before tabling their own.

Kun I hope is not like Tevez who is behaving disgracefully and will choose a club based on how likely they are to suceed in the future.

Now might be the time to get him and I'd prefer he end up at Liverpool rather than the two I've mentioned though I don't know how much John Henry is prepared to sink into the club and either redeveloping Anfield or a new stadium.

It would be nice to see some of the youngsters used under Dalgish still get their chance and not forgotten in the rush to buy more players.

Re Banega over Henderson this is what I mean in terms of sheer skill, passing and tackling and he only started playing aged 16 and was Valencia's best player last season:

YouTube - Ever Banega at Boca Juniors

with Ngog out i bet we sign a replacement, and it would be awsome if it was Wickham..

btw that guy´s account, he predicted many things before they happend in rawk, like team lineups and transfers..he´s probably close to the club..

here is his latest tweet: Poulsen. Jovanovic. Cole out. Henderson. Adam. And another midfielder in.

Last edited:

Can you please start reading more instead of just sucking Kenny ´s balls in every post you make ? Mata said he would love to play for us and Aguero renewed his contract in December of January introducing a buy-out clause.

Jordan Henderson:

What about Kenny Dalglish - are you looking forward to working with him over the next few years?

Yes, of course. He's done brilliantly since he came back to the club. He's done such a good job in such a short space of time. Hopefully he'll carry on doing that. I've already spoken to him and he's been brilliant with me so far. I'm really looking forward to it.

Lots of other clubs were reportedly interested in you - do you believe Liverpool is the best place for your development and for you to realise your football dreams?

Yes, definitely. Liverpool's definitely the place to help me come on as a player, and improve me. The club's going in the right direction and it can go as high as it wants.

That´s from a Sunderland supporter and former player..

:BYE:

Last edited:

Jordan Henderson:

What about Kenny Dalglish - are you looking forward to working with him over the next few years?

Yes, of course. He's done brilliantly since he came back to the club. He's done such a good job in such a short space of time. Hopefully he'll carry on doing that. I've already spoken to him and he's been brilliant with me so far. I'm really looking forward to it.

Lots of other clubs were reportedly interested in you - do you believe Liverpool is the best place for your development and for you to realise your football dreams?

Yes, definitely. Liverpool's definitely the place to help me come on as a player, and improve me. The club's going in the right direction and it can go as high as it wants.

It's also his new club, not as if he'd come out and say FUCK, anywhere but here. But it is good to hear anyway.

I hate leading questions, one of the most annoying things about journalism.

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
by empireofthekop
Henderson = old news. Another top #LFC transfer story in Times tomorrow

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
by empireofthekop
Henderson = old news. Another top #LFC transfer story in Times tomorrow

bensmith_Times Ben Smith
New #LFC target was not a name I had heard linked with the club before today. #suspense

:BRICK:

:LOL:

Jordan Henderson:

I dont know what that has to do with what I told you, but never mind ...

SiClancy Simon Clancy
Very interesting Comolli quote: "If a player is English or British or has played in the PL we'll look at that over someone who is abroad"

It's also his new club, not as if he'd come out and say FUCK, anywhere but here. But it is good to hear anyway.

Don´t know but he could as well answer the question about Liverpool.. yeah it is.

but clearly something good is going on behind the scenes if he said he thinks the club is on right way...

becouse many fans still think it´s not..

Don´t know but he could as well answer the question about Liverpool.. yeah it is.

but clearly something good is going on behind the scenes if he said he thinks the club is on right way...

becouse many fans still think it´s not..

To be fair, every single player is going to say what Henderson said. Every. Single. One.

Adam alone should provide your midfield with the width it's lacked for many years.

Hmm, Tony Barrett saying we've made a £5m bid for Gael Clichy.

To be fair, every single player is going to say what Henderson said. Every. Single. One.

did Aquilani, Cole, or any player under previous owners or manager said we are going right way as club?

I'm sure they did, can't be bothered looking up interviews though, too lazy :LOL:

Hmm, Tony Barrett saying we've made a £5m bid for Gael Clichy.

Bargain if true. Like him a lot. Sort out his day dreaming and trying to play his way out of trouble every time and he is a top attacking fullback.

SiClancy Simon Clancy
Very interesting Comolli quote: "If a player is English or British or has played in the PL we'll look at that over someone who is abroad"
That was I was telling before and is probably the reason why we signed a 6 month striker instead of Aguero or why we are going to sign Downing insted of Mata.

That was I was telling before and is probably the reason why we signed a 6 month striker instead of Aguero or why we are going to sign Downing insted of Mata.

Becouse that´s what our manager want´s to build a team and what he get´s becouse he´s our manager. And that´s what Comolli agrees and our owners as well, becouse they want the best for this club.

6 month is better than Aguero´s 0.

btw who said we are not after Aguero and Mata as well...just becouse we needed someone like Carroll (a tall target man CF type..) don´t mean we buy someone like Aguero, who is more a SS..we bought Suarez who is Aguero type of player...we don´t needed Aguero + we didn´t know Torres fucks us + i will say this maybe 10 times...we had hours to replace him.

Last edited:

Becouse that´s what our manager want´s to build a team and what he get´s becouse he´s our manager. And that´s what Comolli agrees and our owners as well, becouse they want the best for this club.

6 month is better than Aguero´s 0.
What about considering Aguero made his debut in one of the best clubs of the argentinian league with 15 years ? What about him playing constantly and being one of the best players in one of the best leagues in the world for 5 years ?
He turned 23 last week, though he has been playing since so much time ago that he seems as a 27 years old player. Only you would prefer Carroll over him mate ...

i don´t argue with that...but why not think we didn´t knew Torres will hand in transfer request? We had already Suarez, maybe we needed a CF target man.. not Aguero type.. i would not prefeur Carroll over him if i had to deciede between them, that´s not true..

but look at this from club perspective not from yours.

Bloody hell, it's like Aguero is the new Aquilani...

i don´t argue with that...but why not think we didn´t knew Torres will hand in transfer request? We had already Suarez, maybe we needed a CF target man.. not Aguero type.. i would not prefeur Carroll over him if i had to deciede between them, that´s not true..

but look at this from club perspective not from yours.
Well, if we brought Suarez to play with Torres, Aguero clearly could have played with Suarez. Because Aguero can perfectly play the second striker role, and because Suarez, though he is originally a winger, played in Ajax the same role Torres used to play for us.

yeah he could, but it was impossible to get the deal done maybe, who knows..maybe everyone at the club just throw 35 mil. pounds without having faith in Andy Carroll.

Back
Top Bottom