Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

U don't know the f*ck u talking about mate. Reina shit? Damn those everton minds. Good thing not every everton fans is NOT like u ..

U don't know the f*ck u talking about mate. Reina shit? Damn those everton minds. Good thing not every everton fans is NOT like u ..

I THINK REINA IS WELL DODGY...if i were a red every time a cross/corner came in my heart would be in my mouth, touch of the grobbelarr`s about him...he has saved the odd penalty here and there ...so what! dont make him a good keeper, expect another howler today.....:w00t:

I have to agree his slight weakness is handling the crosses, maybe because he's quite short (compared to Van de Sar etc), but on the ground, he has very quick hands and rarely makes a mistake. That slight weakness doesn't mean he's sh*t now does he?

Although I haven't seen Howard too much this season, I expect Timmy to make a howler more than Reina :) And not because of I'm a massive Liverpool fan, but because of the HISTORY :) Now you can't repute what he's done for MU would you? Dodgy dodgy dodgy ..

By all means I do hope today's encounter isn't settled by a keeper's mistake. I really hope so, today's game is massively important to be able to end it like that, if it were to happen.

I THINK REINA IS WELL DODGY...if i were a red every time a cross/corner came in my heart would be in my mouth, touch of the grobbelarr`s about him...he has saved the odd penalty here and there ...so what! dont make him a good keeper, expect another howler today.....:w00t:

You would think so, wouldn't you....

{|=

im winding you up. i have succeeded, my job here is done!

Still rather have tim "fuck you" howard :DANCE:

What has Tim Howard acheived apart from handing Utd the title last season, whilst on loan at another club...?

Reina has weaknesses just as Casillas does.

{|=

im winding you up. i have succeeded, my job here is done!

Still rather have tim "fuck you" howard :DANCE:

Ha ha ha ..

Now i'm more pumped for tonight's match, thanks to you. You do not say no to Reina, especially for Howard :NONO:

That's laughable. Casillas SINGLE HANDEDLY won Real La Liga last year, and he kept them winning matches this season, when they were not playing well.

I agree mate. Also, I do think that Reina is a great GK - I've seen him make some brilliant saves over the last few seasons. :)

Reina

Carragher Skrtel Hyypia Riise

Lucas Alonso

Kuyt Gerrard Babel

Torres

Strong team. I am guessing Riise, Hyypia and Carra are in because they know what the occasion means. And Skrtel to inject some pace to the backline.

Fantastic performance, we should be 3-0 up though! Great game for everyone, no complains!

Good performance by us, Torres is getting a lot of the ball :) Everton are dirty fuckers though. And why weren't Everton players booked when they surrounded the ref? And why hasn't Yakubu been booked for all the times he's kicked off at the ref when he's conceded a free kick?

Otherwise though, more of the same in the second half please :)

Woohoo! I actually disappointed that we didn't win by more, but it was easy.

2 things

Skrtel is BOSS!

For some reason, this performance reminded me of Rafa's Valencia crushing machine...

GOOD STUFF.

Poor second half but we defended brilliantly. Skrtel Outstanding and SAMI SAMI SAMI HYYPIA!

Everton's tactic was to run it into the corner and float balls into the box. Terrific!

GOOD STUFF.

Poor second half but we defended brilliantly. Skrtel Outstanding and SAMI SAMI SAMI HYYPIA!

Everton's tactic was to run it into the corner and float balls into the box. Terrific!

Second half we took the foot of the pedal, but really, I wasn't even one bit worried in the 2nd half unlike other games this season. As I said, this showed glimpses of Valencia.

Attacking wise, Gerrard was brilliant. Lucas and Alonso were harried and couldn't really settle, but I think they did their covering duties well.

Torres always a threat, Kuyt was very, very good, and Babel was a threat. Still rather see Babel on the right. He gets in good areas and then his left foot lets him down.

Lucas was pretty poor today, some very poor touches and looked very unsettled. Otherwise I'm happy with the performance :)

Easy :D

Did anyone else notice how much the Sky commentators were willing Everton on? All they kept talking about was "Everton this, Everton that" and going on about them CONSTANTLY! From the moment we scored it was how Everton can get another goal and not that we could get more goals. Bloody Manc broadcaster.

Lucas was pretty poor today, some very poor touches and looked very unsettled. Otherwise I'm happy with the performance :)

Lucas was very inconsistent. Start quiet a few counter attacks, but then gave the ball away.

I think the problem with Lucas is that he likes to just pass the ball as soon as he gets it, and the other players are just not on the same wave length yet.

Back
Top Bottom