Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

MO_DINERO said:
We played 4-3-3 with Cisse and kewell on the wings and Morientes in the middle. It was the worst game of the season so far and what pissed me off the most was Fulham played shite as well

Hmm, nice to hear an indepeandant view on the match... I was there.

Pool were a shower, morientes has been poor since he went to you guys and reinforced my opinion of him. Kewell shouldn't be on the pitch and squandered his one clear cut opportunity in the first half. I though Fulham played reasonably well, limited Cisse's movement and was unable to cut in. They stiffled you well, they're not the greatest team in the world, but they had a plan, fair and square they out played you.

You've got to start questioning Rafa's tactics, esp when you play so poorly in the league.

Away to Palace tonight in the Cup, if we struggle in this then there will be fuckin trouble!

rockykabir said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHAZI!! ;)

:mrgreen:

There aint nothing happy about turning 33!. . do you understand that most chicks i stare at are half my age! :mrgreen:

Rafa says he will field a strong team but it will be nice to see some of kids in action tho....

Lets hope Morrison has a shitter...

ghazi said:
There aint nothing happy about turning 33!. . do you understand that most chicks i stare at are half my age! :mrgreen:
Ghazi, I sympathise! I'm 33 next year and I just started a new job and am currently getting trained up with an 18 year-old......:mrgreen: (no comments - there is no hidden meaning!). It's not THAT big an age gap is it?!:lol:

We're falling like a pig thrown out of a plane ..

If this continues, as much appreciation I have for Rafa, I dunno what'll happen to him.

Don't tell me this is a blessing in disquise cause it's not. WE, LIVERPOOL FC, LOST TO A CHAMPIONSHIP SIDE ...........

We're tip-toeing on that fine line of turning into a mediocre side, I can no longer feel confident for us when we go facing teams like West Ham & Wigan...Oh no suprise a one-legged Gerrard is our best player on the night

wow these poor results keep coming for the mickey's....

and to think lfc are european champions, so far this season (and for most of last season) you wouldnt think it possible....

What should we expect today then? An awe inspiring performance following our exite from the Cup or yet another dull game where we wait for Stevie G to dig us out of a hole again

I watched the Pool match today, not a bad performance by them, probably just shaded the game and deserved the victory, but they made it hard on themselves for a long period, they were very uneasy at 1-0 up, looked comfy once they put the second away though.

Morientes still looking a shade of his former self, another open header fluffed today unfortunately, but he did look better than Cisse who was his usual useless self.
Reina was also looking a bit dodgy in goal sometimes, he doesn't half dislike backpasses does he?!

Still, a good win, maybe your season will pick up from here.

Morientes played well today, i'm hoping he gets an easy / lucky goal just to boost up his confindence. Hope this is start for better things to come :)

Ah yes .. I like the fact that Rafa's playing 4-4-2 more often now. Surely he's learned his lessons .. unless the main reason was this is facing WEST HAM at ANFIELD?

I wonder if he will now stick with this team for the Champs League next week :)

Good game nice goals yesterday, my day got even better with the mancs losing

rockykabir said:
Crouch will come good

I'm very much doubting that at the moment, to which i'm not for Morientes who I feel once he gets his confidence back he'll get goals.

Good result yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom