Liverpool Thread

Lads it has to be lavezzi
Wouldn't buy him unless they are selling him at a cut price, but if available for a loan would be ideal. He could represent what we are looking for. A player capable of easily playing in the wings, with Sturridge in the front or leading the line (not entirely convinced he can do the latter though).

Eto'o is also linkerd with Ajax and PSV.
His agent is desperately presenting him to loads of clubs.
He has had his best days... Great forward, but not good enough for a big club like Liverpool.

If we are not convinced about the available players, then it wouldn't be a bad alternative. 1 year contract and hope that in January or next year there are better options in the market.

Im not convinced by Liverpool's signing (8) players atm . All seem to have potential w/ little experience. Where`s Liverpool instinct player upfront (Torres,Suarez) get Chicharito!

nice we got Moreno now.. good transfer window so far.

hope we get a proper striker to partner/replace Sturrige if needed.

I agree he did well ...his best season ever to date. He needs another season like that. I think (21) league goals is average unless you have 3/4 players scoring that much is my argument.

SAF said that he needs only 2 forwards who are capable of scoring more than 20 goals/1 season in his team to win EPL. 3/4 player is impossible for Liverpool this season :TTTH:

It is only natural that other players will step up and score because Suarez is not there.
Sterling, Coutinho, Henderson, Lallana, Markovic will all chip in with 5-10 goals each

Studge will be the prems top scorer.

I predict Chelsea will bore their way to the title.

I'll take top four right now for Liverpool again. Can't see a season long title challenge again with us in the Champions League this season.

Chelsea
Man City
Arsenal
Liverpool

progress on new stand:

10346217_843463518999839_7269125401449543177_n.jpg

Aside from the politics, I think it's great Pool is finally dropping money into renovating/expanding its stadium. A club of its stature should be playing in something that better reflects it stature in football history. Glad they decided to not start from scratch though so that hopefully the historic importance of An field is maintained.

Awful performance. Lucky to get the 3 points and could have easily lost.
Unfortunately, over times, Rodgers does this kind of things. I don't know why, a manager that clearly has strong tactical knowledge, he tends to do this stupid mistakes.
Seriously, we haven't played 4-2-3-1 and Lucas and Gerrard haven't played together since last november. Why the hell did he put that team ?
If we pull things like this next week, we are gonna get destroyed.

Still, there was no need to play that team. We had Allen and Can on the bench.

On a bright side, Manquillo is looking like he could be a player.

Back
Top Bottom