Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Suarez is a rubbish striker, just can't finish ...

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
8 - Luis Suarez has now scored eight Premier League goals away from home, more than any other player this season. Adventurer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remember who you are playing against guys - the worst team in the PL and probably one of the worst sides I've seen in English top flight for many years. :D

Long live the biasedness, right?

it has to be said - in other football club threads here their fans are realists but not in this thread. Some of the deluded stuff that is posted is a bit embarrassing.

Last edited:

Benni, the only deluded stuff i read is from your post´s, especially your insightful Rafa future predictions and talking what will happend with every Liverpool player in future etc.. without any logic :D

You read to much Liverpool forums, i´m starting to think you are obsessed, i mean i love the club, but i don´t read other club´s forums..and constantly pick on on them...

hope we get 3 points and clean sheet today, i wish only for that..

I think the 3 points are in the bag, liverpool just controlling the game, would be something special for qpr to turn this around..

I read many fans forums Pippa - I am obssessed with football.

But some of your views are so outlandish it keeps me coming back here for more :D

Sktrel one of best centre backs in world is my personal favourite from you lol!

Today I think we could all see that Henderson is much better than Shelvey, I love the way he puts pressure on the opponents and he has a better control of the ball than Shelvey.

I hope Rodgers gets well soon because the assistant Colin Pascoe looks like a nerd with his coke-bottle glasses :P

But some of your views are so outlandish it keeps me coming back here for more :D

Im glad i entertain you, but so far i think you are hating more than being obsessed, hating everything LFC related especially Benitez without reasaon...

my personal favourites from you are quoted in Chelsea thread lol!

I hope Rodgers gets well soon because the assistant Colin Pascoe looks like a nerd with his coke-bottle glasses :P

There is some kind of virus in the club atm, hope it won´t be doing any more damadge..

agree on Henderson, he has a great game so far..

Pascoe said in post match interview that Henderson was up all night vomiting....!

amazing attitude from him to play this match despite illnes...

I dont think I have seen more crap team than this QPR of today for long time !
I dont even know if we were any good , I dont like Sterling today tho I didnt see anything from him today !

I would say you are obsessed with trolling and gathering information/ammo to help aid you in your adventure.

I can see more interesting things to do than scout football forums that are the majority full of blokes you don't share the same opinion with.

this would mean you are there to poke fun, which is classed as trolling is it not?

you admittedly go on RAWK, why? are you trying to educate all the fans to not be so deluded

I assume Suarez is the highest paid player at Liverpool atm? Whatever it is, I'm sure Sneijder would probably demand more so I can't see it happening :TTTH:

i believe it´s

1. Gerrard
2. Suarez
3. Skrtel

don´t know if ture, but all have signed improved contracts recently..

btw, that Sneijder link is true apparently, but it would be to good to be true if he signed :P

CNN italian correspondent, Gazzetta dello Sport contributor and @SportsTonightTV european correspondent Tancredi Palmeri posted on his tweeter: Fasten your seatbelt: Liverpool contacted Wesley Sneijder

only Liverpool contacted Sneijder,also rumour(not confirmed)that Inter might have been informed that Liverpool would pay 10m €

Good showing by Liverpool against QPR. Yes, QPR played horribly, but at least it looked like a game Liverpool were never going to lose. Nice to have one of those once in a while.

As for the overall outlook on Liverpool's season, I'm still flabbergasted that fans are calling for Rodgers' termination. Liverpool lost several key players last summer, and while they were at the tail end of their careers, it is still a pretty big turnover. It's not Rodgers fault that the cupboard was left bare. Let's see what he does in January before saying that he's out of his depth in the transfer market.

And if you want to know how good the current squad is, just look at the table. I don't know why anyone is arguing with Gerd on the relative squad quality compared to the rest of the Premier League. "You are what your record says you are." - Bill Parcells.

Skrtel has been completely exposed as a liability on the ball this season. And defensively as a unit, Liverpool have made error after error so he's not alone, but he's not setting the world on fire either. Liverpool have a long way to go to make the leap from a good premier side to a side established at the top of the table.

It's going to be a several year project no matter who is in charge. The best chance at it happening as I see it, is to have managerial consistency over a several year period. Obviously, Liverpool will need to have more hits than misses in the transfer market as well. Get another two players of Suarez's quality (and keep Suarez) and look out for 'Pool. Until then, not matter who is managing, finishing a premier league season challenging for the trophy will be out of reach.

And I can still really enjoy supporting the club as long as I'm seeing players improve and playing quality football.

He's on around 200k a week, isn't he?

Can't see him signing for anyone in the PL.

apparently liverpool will pay 8.1mil transfer and try get the wages down to 150grand a week on a 3 year deal(works out as 8mil+23mil wages) not bad for an elite world player

Last edited:

apparently liverpool will pay 8.1mil transfer and try get the wages down to 150grand a week on a 3 year deal(works out as 8mil+23mil wages) not bad for an elite world player

Well, if true it would definitely add a fun new dimension to Liverpool's lineup and even though he isn't the player he once was..Sneijder being in the EPL would certainly add even more to the visibility of the league. However, I hope Liverpool is ready for the Dutch version of David Beckham..the dude seems to hang out with Hollywood celebs more than football players these days (probably largely due to his media hungry wifey)

For those who dont know her, merry xmas;

yolanthe2.jpg

I'm afraid he's going to be one other joe cole ... I don't see much on him really , he's spend not much left on him !

Btw. Who is she ?

Liverpool defender Jose Enrique is facing at least six weeks on the sidelines after tearing his hamstring against QPR.

Enrique was replaced by Suso for the final 20 minutes of the 3-0 victory at Loftus Road on what was otherwise a very satisfactory occasion for the Reds.

Pascoe happy with win
Assistant manager Colin Pascoe was asked about the extent of Enrique's injury and he said: "Unfortunately it looks like he's got a tear in his hamstring.

"He was terrific today, absolutely superb, and the way he's been performing these last couple of months has been a joy to watch.

"It's a shame, and hopefully he's not out for too long."

Spanish defender Enrique later said on Twitter: "Great win by the team today and thanks for all your support and messages for my injured leg. Hope to be back soon."

Means he misses

(4 Weeks)
Sunderland (Home)
Mansfield (Away)
Manchester United (Away)
Norwich (Home)
Arsenal (Away)

(6 Weeks)
Manchester City (Away)
West Brom (Home)

Liverpool defender Jose Enrique is facing at least six weeks on the sidelines after tearing his hamstring against QPR.

Means he misses

(4 Weeks)
Sunderland (Home)
Mansfield (Away)
Manchester United (Away)
Norwich (Home)
Arsenal (Away)

(6 Weeks)
Manchester City (Away)
West Brom (Home)

Damn, didn't realize Liverpool had such a relatively rough schedule coming up. Other than the United game, I wish you well in any of the other fixtures :BYE:

Means he misses

(4 Weeks)
Sunderland (Home)
Mansfield (Away)
Manchester United (Away)
Norwich (Home)
Arsenal (Away)

(6 Weeks)
Manchester City (Away)
West Brom (Home)
Will Martin Kelly be back any time soon, because Downing is a liability at LB. We're gonna miss Enrique big time, we're so unlucky :S

So it is said that Sneijder´s problems with Inter began when they tried to cut his wages, and we are going to offer him a lot less that what he earns at Inter. This is bullshit from the press. He is probably going to end at United.

So it is said that Sneijder´s problems with Inter began when they tried to cut his wages, and we are going to offer him a lot less that what he earns at Inter. This is bullshit from the press. He is probably going to end at United.

id say anzhi will be the only ones to match his wages,psg dont need him with lucas moura joining,maybe he had a change of heart and only wants to play , yep if man utd come in for him liverpool have no chance as he can go straight into the champions league

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/8373340/QPR-in-Cole-talks-Report

thats 100grand off the wage bill

Last edited:

Sneijder isn't a good idea for anyone at this stage, wants ridiculous wages and his injury record isn't the best, RVP was different in the sense he was very hungry for success but Sneijder has acheived a lot already.

He didn't sign for us last year because of wages, a year later he had an awful season so it would be interesting to see how much of a drop he'd take now.

Yesterday i heard a rumour that Sneijder would go to Spurs. As a Spurs fan i hope this is a false rumour.

IMO Sneijder is one of the most overrated players in the world. He had one fantastic season with Inter under Mourinho (and that season he was really outstanding, perhaps a top 3 player in the world). But besides that he is a good player who wants crazy wages and who has been inconsistent and (like Younggun said) isn't hungry anymore...

Sneijder should play in Russia or for a Gulf club, but not in any of the big leagues...

PS: he even had a bad WC in South-Africa although he scored lots of goals...

Back
Top Bottom