Liverpool Thread

Re: Liverpool Thread

Horrible, horrible bastard.

His diving reminds me a litle bit of a certain Portugese player who plays for Real Madrid now and who used to play for a club playing in red.

You got to hand it to Rodgers that he doesn't jump up like an idiot every time Suarez dives, the Portugese player's coach did that all the time...

suarezgif.gif

He's just pathetic. Sooner he fucks off from the PL the better. Odious little fucker

calm down.. i agree it was embarassing and many LFC fans don´t like it...he needs to stop ..or learn to dive better..:COAT:

but the anger of all the rival club fans and them wanting him to go is realy funny.. there are x players who dive and dived either in their own teams or in general... And you know i think it´s not their fault... Once the refs start giving cards for this behaviour, they will think twice if they continue...and realy i wouldn´t mind if the ref gave a red for that today, it would be fair...players will only do what refs pretend not to see or what they allow them to do...

and Suarez doesn´t help his reputation with this kind of stuff..

Same old problems, great passing, but finishing is just not there. Suarez and Sterling had great chances in the 2nd half to score. Sterling is only a teenager.

Huth should have got a red card for the stamp. Suarez should have got yellow for his diving.

Initially I did'nt understand why Joe Cole came on

I guess Rodgers was just trying his options with Assaidi looking not so great against Udinese, and Borini also not playing well on the wings, he probably tried Cole as the final roll of the dice.

Also was watching Barca today, and yes they are the masters of tiki-taka, and while it's great that Rodgers is trying to copy them, Barca are much more incisive in the final 3rd, with players of top top quality finishing. That's the difference between top-4 and mid-table.

If we don't sign a good striker in the January window, then we will probably finish in 12-15th spot at this rate.
Looks like Downing's time at Anfield is surely over. Hope we can get 5m for him.

Last edited:

I admit I laughed when I saw that. We all know he dives but that took the piss.

In saying that, fans coming in here and having a go are funny too. Especially the United fans with Ronaldo, Young and Welbeck not exactly hard to go to ground.

His diving reminds me a litle bit of a certain Portugese player who plays for Real Madrid now and who used to play for a club playing in red.

You got to hand it to Rodgers that he doesn't jump up like an idiot every time Suarez dives, the Portugese player's coach did that all the time...

But ronaldo was never a racist. at least he has something going for him ;)

calm down.. i agree it was embarassing and many LFC fans don´t like it...he needs to stop ..or learn to dive better..:COAT:

but the anger of all the rival club fans and them wanting him to go is realy funny.. there are x players who dive and dived either in their own teams or in general... And you know i think it´s not their fault... Once the refs start giving cards for this behaviour, they will think twice if they continue...and realy i wouldn´t mind if the ref gave a red for that today, it would be fair...players will only do what refs pretend not to see or what they allow them to do...

and Suarez doesn´t help his reputation with this kind of stuff..

Most players dive or at least make the most out of minimal contact. Take Gerrard for example. He's dived a few times but I wouldn't label him as an outright cheat. Also I don't blame players for making the most out of minimal contact. Aguero's lack of 'theatrics' cost us a penalty against Arsenal ...BUT Suarez? He's on a completely different planet to everyone else in the PL, even Ashley Young. Infact he makes Ruud Van Horseface look like an angel.
He's pathetic and I stand by my comments. Forget the racism stuff, his cheating is a stain on both the PL and Liverpool FC.

Last edited:

Meanwhile nobody bats an eyelid at British player Gareth Bale.

iI04qBVyEBQp2.gif

Don't try to defend the undefendable with other examples.
Bale did dive and as a Spurs fan i don't like to see that.
Call me biased, but nobody in the present EPL does it like Suarez does (remember the derby last season how he got Rodwell a red card, that is something you don't do to a colleague). One could argue about the Man Utd player who came from Aston Villa (sorry, but i can't remember his name, age does that to you), but his general attittude is not like Suarez. It seems like Suarez really tries everything to be not liked.
One can give examples of Suarez' unfair attitude every single match. Believe me or not, i used to love him as aplayer, until i saw him week in week out...
Is this subjective? Without a doubt but if loads of people have the subjective feeling that a player behaves badly, then this becomes a fact. Just try to imagine him with exactly the same attitude in a Man Utd shirt and you would hate him with a passion dags..
It's one to support your club, but just a litle bit objectivity will do no harm.

I just wish he would pass the ball when he's finished dancing through players, we would score so many more goals.

It's also frustrating to see nobody busting a gut to get into the 6 yard box for us these days. Infact, it's been like this for years.

We need a poacher in January.

Don't try to defend the undefendable with other examples.
Bale did dive and as a Spurs fan i don't like to see that.
Call me biased, but nobody in the present EPL does it like Suarez does (remember the derby last season how he got Rodwell a red card, that is something you don't do to a colleague). One could argue about the Man Utd player who came from Aston Villa (sorry, but i can't remember his name, age does that to you), but his general attittude is not like Suarez. It seems like Suarez really tries everything to be not liked.
One can give examples of Suarez' unfair attitude every single match. Believe me or not, i used to love him as aplayer, until i saw him week in week out...
Is this subjective? Without a doubt but if loads of people have the subjective feeling that a player behaves badly, then this becomes a fact. Just try to imagine him with exactly the same attitude in a Man Utd shirt and you would hate him with a passion dags..
It's one to support your club, but just a litle bit objectivity will do no harm.

Who said I'm defending it? Sometimes you jump to conclusions far too quickly.

I admit I laughed when I saw that. We all know he dives but that took the piss.

In saying that, fans coming in here and having a go are funny too. Especially the United fans with Ronaldo, Young and Welbeck not exactly hard to go to ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

James Pearce ‏@JamesPearceEcho
No FA action to be taken against Huth. Referee Lee Mason deemed the Stoke defender trampling on Suarez to be accidental.

:LOL:

That sadden me really...Huth was playing Rugby and given the green light to continue and that cunt bucket as a manager running a campaign for diving. When he promotes Rugby in a football game.

Who said I'm defending it? Sometimes you jump to conclusions far too quickly.

I misunderstood you, and i was obviously wrong. My apologies.
I wonder if Liverpool could not give Suarez some help to cope with this aspect of his game.
I'm pretty sure it would be less of a problem in Spain, Italy and Portugal were there is mor tolerance and other theatrics and drama Suarez has in his game.
I know a club like Anderlecht has personal "assistents" for every foreign player. These people help players adapt to their new surroundings and this works very good with most of them. Last year Mathias Suarez was player of the year in Belgium (he's Argentinian), he had a fantastic season for Anderlecht. When he first came to Belgium he wanted to return immediately to Argentinia. It took him 2 years to settle but at long last he delivered (and would have been sold to CSKA Moscou for enormous amount of moeny had not failed his medical due to a knee injury, but that is a different story).
Surely a club with Liverpool's resources should have people like that too. Anderlecht uses it's "social department" also to give guidance to young players who become stars from one day to another. They did a pretty good job with Kompany.

Suarez wont be in England this time next year. He will go as soon as PSG or similar team come in with offer.

No CL football, poor results every season, whilst every fan in England hates your guts.

Paris or Spain will seem like a breath of fresh air for him.

Suarez wont be in England this time next year. He will go as soon as PSG or similar team come in with offer.

No CL football, poor results every season, whilst every fan in England hates your guts.

Paris or Spain will seem like a breath of fresh air for him.

Suarez is a fighter by nature so i don´t agree with what you write.. he will only go if the club deciedes to sell and the club just signed a long term deal with him so that´s that.

Suarez is a fighter by nature so i don´t agree with what you write.. he will only go if the club deciedes to sell and the club just signed a long term deal with him so that´s that.

long term deals dont mean anything these days :LOL:

If I was him I would piss off aswell. Cant remember a player being so obviously targeted by everyone else; media, not getting a decision from refs, defenders kicking you, defenders obviously fouling you and then asking for a card for a supposed dive. Obviously he doesnt help himself, just when part of the media were seeing that he was getting fouled he turns around as dives like this weekend.

Suarez needs to cut it out, but he is faced with a huge test in every match because defenders are out to hack him down, and referees will not give him penalties easily.
But it's his fault and Liverpool's fault. Why was'nt he coached on the cultural differences (both for language and behavior on the pitch)

If we get another good striker, then I think the attention of defenders will not be on Suarez. What we really really need in January is another striker. This has so many implications, it's not even funny.
If we fail to find a good striker, we are surely going to finish below 10th and some of the better players will leave. And Rodgers will be sacked.

Rodgers wont be sacked if we finish 10th, the owners know that he's starting a project and have stated he'll get time to work.

it means at least that the possible selling price is in the hands of the club

Which doesnt mean that Suarez will stay does it?

If a PSG came in with huge offer the club wouldnt have a choice to sell him IMO..he wont be happy playing another season without CL football I would bet my student loan on it.

the guy has been trouble for LFC.

Rodgers wont be sacked if we finish 10th, the owners know that he's starting a project and have stated he'll get time to work.

i agree, i took ferguson 4-5 years before he won a trophy. Rodgers deserves at least 2 full seasons before the knives can come out

Which doesnt mean that Suarez will stay does it?

If a PSG came in with huge offer the club wouldnt have a choice to sell him IMO..he wont be happy playing another season without CL football I would bet my student loan on it.

the guy has been trouble for LFC.

i won´t cry if he goes, don´t you understand that FSG won´t sell cheap + their money will be 100% better spended with Rodgers.. but that doesn´t mean i want him to be sold..

Thing is though, Suarez ISN'T getting away with anything. When was the last dubious penalty won (if any)? He's diving all over the place but the refs aren't giving anything. Is that more of a problem than if they were?

The fingers need to be pointing at the ones are ARE getting with it such as Bale or Young, but I guess they're untouchable because they're British...

I don't agree. Young and Bale are not getting away with it because they are Brittish.
Suarez is not getting away with it because he has exagerated and keeps on going.
The sensible thing would be to stop with it for a few months and (if he really wants to get penalties and red cards for his opponents) then do it now and then...but not each and every week...
Suarez should try and interrupt the stream of negativity around him. Is this negativity exagerated? Without a doubt, but he's making it very easy and obvious for the people and the media who don't like him.
I'm sorry, but whatever side you look at it: basically Suarez himself is to blame.

i won´t cry if he goes, don´t you understand that FSG won´t sell cheap + their money will be 100% better spended with Rodgers.. but that doesn´t mean i want him to be sold..

Of course FSG wont sell cheap but you have completely missed the point of the whole debate now..I simply said that Suarez will be off next year but you disagreed.

I never said that you wouldnt get good money, the sugar daddy clubs will pay big monies....

And you wont replace him with a CL quality player because they wont go to Liverpool if you are finishing in 6th-8th places.

Back
Top Bottom