Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 07/08

Goals of the day (from the same game)

Matsui
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevanc.../video/x2tzph_matsui-monaco-le-mans-01_events

Manez
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevanc...s/video/x2u0a8_menez-monaco-le-mans-21_events

we can't see on the replay the move by Menez for beat the defender (like Owen on the PES2008 trailer)
beautifull goal from matsui :applause:
by the way they announced during lens game that guy roux has resigned . :lmao:
he made such a fuss to be allowed to coach at his age and made ex-auxerre player come to resign after 5 games . I wonder what do lens supporter think of this . :roll:

I am suprised how well monaco have started. Don't think it will last though. Auxerre look so poor, conceding so many goals! They are gonna end up like PSG from last season.

When you lose Sagna, Radet, Kaboul and you can't replace them well, you can't expect good results.

Ligue 1 - the most unpredictable league in the world is further proving our points. It's great. It's a mess. You don't know what's gonna happen. :p

Look at table after 5 games. :mrgreen:

Hahaha.. god, I love this. :lol:

Ligue 1 - the most unpredictable league in the world is further proving our points. It's great. It's a mess. You don't know what's gonna happen. :p

Look at table after 5 games. :mrgreen:

Hahaha.. god, I love this. :lol:
me too :mrgreen:

I have no sympathy for Auxerre anymore.

How long can you be patient with a team?

Not being the most ambitious club is not a flaw. But being UNambitious which is what Auxerre and their president seem to be more and more, IS intolerable and unacceptable.

It's ridiculous that they suddenly sell not one, not two, not 3 but 4-5 key players, replace them with avg ones and still have expectations and want to be respected. They're other teams' BITCH, yet they want respect.

Fuck 'em. Let them get what they have coming to them.

What's next, selling Kahlenberg for lots of $$$ and replacing him with an idiot, right? :-s

Or making Benoit Pedretti who has always been a wussy, shy and weak (mentally and physically) player, their captain after spending only ONE season at the club.

I don't like Romaric's attitude and unsportsman-ship behaviour. But hey, at least, he's not a wussy. I even prefer, his captaincy at Le Mans over Benoit captaining Auxerre.

by the way they announced during lens game that guy roux has resigned . :lmao:
he made such a fuss to be allowed to coach at his age and made ex-auxerre player come to resign after 5 games . I wonder what do lens supporter think of this . :roll:

This is a JOKE!

I lost respect for Guy Roux after this.

You can't just make certain players like Bonaventure Kalou and Kanga Akale join Lens, promise people things, talk big and after a bad start, quit!! This is playing games with people's lives.

Very disappointed in him. :nono:

why the hell did PSG sell rogriquez? For one thing there attack lacks any kind of bite and he definatley has that burst a team needs down the flaks. PSG looked all out of sorts for most of that game va Lile, except the last 20 minutes.. All in all they should have won with the chances they had. How ironic that Makoun has a great game then gives up the ball in the wrong place for the tying goal. Gerd you lucky man you.

a)sounds like you got three weeks in france for vacation
b)you got to follow football close up and in person

So gerd did you make it to a game?

The league already seems more exciting than the whole of last season
which is great, WTF is going on at lyon?

Good to see teams like Valenciennes, Le Mans and Lorient doing well
even tho I think Saint-Étienne should be doing better.

Menez finally looks like he is living up to the early promise.

Maoulida is shite.

WTF is going on at Lyon? Let's see...Cris and Coupet are out for a long period of time and some of the players aren't happy with the way the club is being managed these days.

There are dressing room troubles to (Govou versus Juninho) which according to France Football or L' Equipe are turning out in a rift between the Brazilians and the French players...

According to the papers the fact that Cacapa isn't at the club anymore has changed a lot...he had a good influence on the rest of the squad...

I have no sympathy for Auxerre anymore.

How long can you be patient with a team?

Not being the most ambitious club is not a flaw. But being UNambitious which is what Auxerre and their president seem to be more and more, IS intolerable and unacceptable.

It's ridiculous that they suddenly sell not one, not two, not 3 but 4-5 key players, replace them with avg ones and still have expectations and want to be respected. They're other teams' BITCH, yet they want respect.

Fuck 'em. Let them get what they have coming to them.

What's next, selling Kahlenberg for lots of $$$ and replacing him with an idiot, right? :-s

Or making Benoit Pedretti who has always been a wussy, shy and weak (mentally and physically) player, their captain after spending only ONE season at the club.

I don't like Romaric's attitude and unsportsman-ship behaviour. But hey, at least, he's not a wussy. I even prefer, his captaincy at Le Mans over Benoit captaining Auxerre.

This is a JOKE!

I lost respect for Guy Roux after this.

You can't just make certain players like Bonaventure Kalou and Kanga Akale join Lens, promise people things, talk big and after a bad start, quit!! This is playing games with people's lives.

Very disappointed in him. :nono:
auxerre got what they desearve , I just feel sorry for the ambitious fans .

as far as it concerns guy roux he lost a lot of credit not only in lens . now he leaves lens with the shop full of hats not many people would buy :lol:

Yep.

Big thumbs down for AJ Auxerre and Guy Roux.

I don't respect either as much as I used to.

why the hell did PSG sell rogriquez? For one thing there attack lacks any kind of bite and he definatley has that burst a team needs down the flaks. PSG looked all out of sorts for most of that game va Lile, except the last 20 minutes.. All in all they should have won with the chances they had. How ironic that Makoun has a great game then gives up the ball in the wrong place for the tying goal. Gerd you lucky man you.

I don't know either. In fact, it surprised me when I heard, PSG have let go of Cristian Rodriguez! :shock:

To let go of a guy who not only could've helped them a lot this season but also become a star in a few years is a strange decision indeed.

He's not Messi but he has a lot of the same tools and when he's in the mood, defenders hate having to track this guy.

Oh well... PSG's loss is Benfica's gain.

Anybody even know what the transfer fee was though? :-s
I never heard anything about it. Or is it a loan which is not such a stupid decision?

Marseille - Nice : 0-2

No comment, only one team on the pitch. And a very good one.

I hope Emon gets fired because of his uselessness and stubborness.

Tuta maybe i am lucky enough to not see the game as in the UK. I am sick of these awful performances. It's Alain Perrin all over again. Not confident about the PSG game.

We did very good matches with Perrin. I don't understand what happened with him.

Today, we didn't even target a single shot. It's pathetic.

Check this: http://www.goal.com/en-us/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=398350

What a joke!

OM are selling one of their best and most consistent players. A team that should be getting stronger because it already does not look good enough to win the league and do anything in CL, is instead selling important players. :roll:

His departure will be felt! He's one of the few who has always worked VERY hard for the club. When you see, Djibril Cisse WALKING on the pitch, he's sprinting and making tackles.

Oh well... it's OM's loss because you can bet, they're not getting that much $$$ out of it either, with his age and contract situation, so it's not like this was a deal TOO GOOD to refuse. :roll:

Plus, the player, has consistently despite interest from other teams and leagues said he wants to stay at OM.

Bad management by Marseille continues...

He wants to leave. So we let him go. There's nothing more to understand. I think he deserves to be listen after a great carrier with Marseille.

He wanted to leave last season, I think now is the best moment for him. This move is not bad managment. Bad managment was not looking for a replacement before.

I think that most of people see Marseille as a strong team. It used to be but it's not anymore.

What do you think we'll do in CL ? Nothing. And the fans knows it. Ligue 1 is so poor that we can't do anything despites aiming for the 3rd place and UEFA cup. Until we can have the advantages of the others leagues, we'll continue to watch the other country win the trophies.

We're not looking for $$$, we just want good vibrations. After this very bad start I can tell you that we should stop focusing on good players but more on the ones that will fit in the team. But before that we need a coach with an intelligent plan (like Deschamps....).

And Cissé is not walking anymore.

marseille was pressing a lot after the first goal and really nice gave them the oportunity to come back by loosing too soon the ball but marseille didn't play like a good team . they need the confidence that would make them play calm and smart in the opponement zone . even nasri seemed lost in the field I don't understand why . maybe the coach speech isn't good , he's the one supposed to give them the mentality needed to play confident .
the second goal of nice just killed you , bakary kone made a super job not only when he got through but especially when he looked well and calm before giving the ball . nice could even score a 3rd one if modeste didn't rush , but he's choice was to understand for a sub wanting to show his skill .
as for beye it's strange from om to let their captain go especially before the CL campain . If I shall suggest someone it would be trabelsi who's without club now .
I MUST get the full match somewhere. :D
then check your pm box ;)

Last edited:

He wants to leave. So we let him go. There's nothing more to understand. I think he deserves to be listen after a great carrier with Marseille.

He wanted to leave last season, I think now is the best moment for him. This move is not bad managment. Bad managment was not looking for a replacement before.

I think that most of people see Marseille as a strong team. It used to be but it's not anymore.

What do you think we'll do in CL ? Nothing. And the fans knows it. Ligue 1 is so poor that we can't do anything despites aiming for the 3rd place and UEFA cup. Until we can have the advantages of the others leagues, we'll continue to watch the other country win the trophies.

We're not looking for $$$, we just want good vibrations. After this very bad start I can tell you that we should stop focusing on good players but more on the ones that will fit in the team. But before that we need a coach with an intelligent plan (like Deschamps....).

Very strange that OM never signed a replacement for Beye before selling him. The lack of chances being created is the worrying aspect. Do you try and stop the sinking ship with a new coach or give it more time?? Deschamps would be great. :)

Didier would be awesome and Hatem Trabelsi a good option as well. Probably one of the best available at this late time in fact.

I don't buy the 'he wanted to leave' talk. It's tabloid talk.

This guy was very loyal and cared for OM and wanted to stay even when they weren't in Champions league and coming off disappointing seasons like PSG just did.

He wants to leave the club now? :-s
Now that, they finally will be appearing in CL and Newcastle wont?

I don't think so.

He just feels under-appreciated at OM and maybe that's why he thought a move away would be good. At Marseille, he never quite got the respect or credit he deserves and from what I heard, was still not offered a new contract (maybe I'm wrong about this..)

And of course, if you're gonna get rid of him, you better do it earlier. Not on the 2nd last day of transfer window where time is ticking and available options have become so little.

It's bad management in every single way. I blame not just Emon for this but also Diouf, Anigo and everyone else in charge of this former great club.

Yes he is.

I've seen every OM match this season (although, I will admit, not the full 90 mins) and most of the time, he's WALKING on the pitch. Literally 'walking' with the occasion shouting at Niang and other players around him :roll: once they give a bad pass or something, but nobody says anything to him when he messes up the play with crap passes or decisions.

Of course, it's not natural for a striker to be working as hard as someone like Habib Beye either, but you'd think, maybe Djibril would've learned a thing or two from former Liverpool team-mate Dirk Kuyt (although they never played together or were in same team since when Kuyt came, Cisse was loaned out) who runs his ass off the full 90 mins and never gives less than a 100%.

The sad part with Cisse is, although an emotional guy, most times, he's just lazy and doesn't work hard enough. He gives 80% of what he has. Not 100%. If he did, he'd be in a better place in his career right now or OM would be in a better state as well.

Last edited:

Marseille listened to you, pogoss and PLF. The team is trying to sign Trabelsi.

Do you try and stop the sinking ship with a new coach or give it more time?? Deschamps would be great. :)
I think Emon will be fired after Sunday's match against Paris no matter what the score is.

Last edited:

Marseille listened to you, pogoss and PLF. The team is trying to sign Trabelsi.

I think Emon will be fired after Sunday's match against Paris no matter what the score is.
hey I want my part , even 1% is OK :lmao:
Yes he is.

I've seen every OM match this season (although, I will admit, not the full 90 mins) and most of the time, he's WALKING on the pitch. Literally 'walking' with the occasion shouting at Niang and other players around him :roll: once they give a bad pass or something, but nobody says anything to him when he messes up the play with crap passes or decisions.

Of course, it's not natural for a striker to be working as hard as someone like Habib Beye either, but you'd think, maybe Djibril would've learned a thing or two from former Liverpool team-mate Dirk Kuyt (although they never played together or were in same team since when Kuyt came, Cisse was loaned out) who runs his ass off the full 90 mins and never gives less than a 100%.

The sad part with Cisse is, although an emotional guy, most times, he's just lazy and doesn't work hard enough. He gives 80% of what he has. Not 100%. If he did, he'd be in a better place in his career right now or OM would be in a better state as well.
I think he was meaning "cisse is not efficient anymore" . in french the expression "not working" used for machines is said "not walking" . example : "this computer is not walking anymore" .
cisse also pissed me off when shouting at niang while his decision wasn't really wrong and of course he's the star no one can shout at .

Last edited:

I'm not an expert but i think L'Om's problems cannot besolved by simply firing a coach...
The team is underachieving for more than 10 years now...
Something is deeply rotten in Marseille...could be one of the biggest teams in Europe but is constantly underachieving since i follow football, with the exception of the Tapie-Goethals era (and we all know how those successes were achieved...).

After reflexion, I don't want Emon to leave. It's a deeper problem like gerd said.

The problem is simple. Not every player can play for Marseille even the best. It's a state of mind. When they arrives, they're happy, they multiply their salary. But instead of deserving it giving 200% of their possibility, they stay at a Ligue 1 level which ain't good enough.

Back
Top Bottom