Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07 - 24 July Lyon vs Sochaux

well mate, that sounds a bit different.. It sounds like they created the training camp for the tv show.. The show about nantes is the opposite, the created the tv show to observe the nantes academy which has been around for years.. your show sounds more like american idol, then a reality tv show.. I mean sure its real people but they create the environment around the people that did not exist before. however, your show sounds fasicinating! I woul rather wathc that then american idol any day :)
aaaah ok I see now , that is also interesting . is there a way to download it somewhere ?

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07 - 28 July Lyon vs Sochaux

By the way, talking about Emerse Fae he's rumoured to be going to either Locomotive, Manchester City or Nice, read it here.

Dunno if it's a reliable source, maybe some of French guys here can tell me if it is. :)

ADDED: Alou Diarra moves to Bordeaux for $7.75 mln.

Last edited:

Tuta, What you think of the forward line for OM this season. Am I right in saying that at the club we have Cisse, Niang, Fiorese and Begeorgi at the moment? I think it is a bit light especially with Niang going off to Africa early 2008.

Do you think anyone else will be signed?

For the moment it's ok because it's not sur that Niang is going to the CAN. The only problem is a substitute for Cissé with the same style (alone in front). Fiorese and Begeorgi are not in the squad.

1- Carrasso / 16- Hamel / 30- Sennaoui / 45- Maté

2- Civelli / 3- Taiwo / 4- Rodriguez / 5- Faty / 15- Zubar / 20- Camara / 21- Cesar / 23- Beye / 24- Bonnart / 32- Givet

6- Ziani / 7- Cheyrou / 8- Oruma / 10- Zenden / 14- Arrache / 17- M'Bami / 18- Gragnic / 19- Cana / 22- Nasri / 28- Valbuena / 29- Ayew

9- Cissé / 11- Niang

aaaah ok I see now , that is also interesting . is there a way to download it somewhere ?

possible, i think the show is called football academy, i would look on torrent sites... im surprised none of our french members have commented on this show.. I get it on GOLTV in america, but you can tell it was originally done in french cause they have some brit overdubbing the french voices, LOL. It still works though

@Re, I think those speculations are correct. Those are the same clubs I've heard him linked with. I'd personally like to see a bigger French club than "OGC Nice" come after him though, so the chances of him staying in Ligue 1 improves.

@Chris, I've seen the Nantes show you speak of a couple times. But the times I watched it, one REALLY annoying thing was that the show was obviously 'translated' to English as Dmitri Payet and the rest of the players/staff were originally speaking French. That's not the problem though. The problem and what annoyed me was that while there was an English translation, they hadn't REDUCED or muted the "French-sound" coming from them enough to not hear it or barely heart it. So then, it's hard to pay attention because in the background, you hear them speaking French but there is also English translation.

Don't know if I'm explaining myself well but hopefully I did. :)

Good news for Carrasso, Mandanda (Le Havre) arrives on loan for one year :D. The competition can start !

Not exactly the CL-material experienced GK that OM needed. :roll:

I'd personally rather have seen Le Crom or someone else like him (France has some decent old French GK's) move to OM to fight for #1 rather than with Runje for Lens' #1.

Better have one experienced and one young GK rather than 2 young inexperienced ones who both could fuck up badly under pressure or against big teams in CL.

@Re, I think those speculations are correct. Those are the same clubs I've heard him linked with. I'd personally like to see a bigger French club than "OGC Nice" come after him though, so the chances of him staying in Ligue 1 improves.

@Chris, I've seen the Nantes show you speak of a couple times. But the times I watched it, one REALLY annoying thing was that the show was obviously 'translated' to English as Dmitri Payet and the rest of the players/staff were originally speaking French. That's not the problem though. The problem and what annoyed me was that while there was an English translation, they hadn't REDUCED or muted the "French-sound" coming from them enough to not hear it or barely heart it. So then, it's hard to pay attention because in the background, you hear them speaking French but there is also English translation.

yeah i know what your talking about, i got used to it though, that show is badass

I understand it's just like in polsat a polish channel I used to watch and in wich there is always the same guy translating over the original voices and you hear both . at that time I was concentrating on the original voice pretty well and got used to it :lol:

Heheee.. good for you guys then. :thumbup:

Because I really have a hard time focusing one one voice when the other annoying one is also there in the background and with not-mute volume! :mad: :|

@Gerd, Metz would be a prime candidate for relegation for me at this point.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

Trophée des champions

Lyon : 2 (Govou 20', Cris 42')
Sochaux : 1 (Birsa 14')

I'm disapointed with El Bounadi , now I understand why he's on the bench in moroccan olympic team . with El Mourabet and Rami having playtime he may even not be called .

What do you guys think of Jokic? He looked at least decent yesterday, didn't he?

Coupet out with a series injury until December!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
Horrible news for Lyon!

Two of Nantes' better players who were simply too good to play in Ligue 2 have left now.

Emerse Fae has gone to Reading who have been tracking him for more than a year and failed in their attempts to bring him over to 'Madejski Stadium' last season but succeed now with Nantes relegated.

The other is one of the better left-backs playing in Ligue 1 last season in form of 25 year old, Ex-Metz player, Franck Signorino who has joined Getafe.

Season is gonna be under way REAL soon guys! I'm very excited. \\:o/

And of course only one week later, we'll also have Bundesliga and EPL. :8):

I'll post all the current teams and formations during the morning if someone is interested.

The start is near now guys!! :mrgreen: \\:o/

F'n excited!!!! :8):

Yeah very excited. really hope Marseille live up to expectations this season. been looking for the new OM shirt all over london but seems no shops got it in yet. :(

already warned my GF that we staying in watching the marseille game tomorrow so don't make any plans :)

\\:o/ I'm finally watching Ligue 1 on regular basis this season, not from time to time like i did last year, you can congrat me lads!!! \\:o/ :mrgreen: I am so excited!

Day 1
Saturday (4th Aug)
Strasbourg v Marseille
Bordeaux v Lens
Caen v Nice
Lille v Lorient
Monaco v St. Etienne
Paris v Sochaux
Rennes v Nancy
Valenciennes v Toulouse

Sunday (5th Aug)
Le Mans v Metz
Lyon v Auxerre

Only a few hours to go before the big kick-off. Can't wait!! :mrgreen: Ligue 1 fever is back!! :8):

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 07/08 - Start today !

Niang and Cissé = zeros.

Very poor match, Strasbourg - Marseille : 0-0.

I thought Strasbourg did well, showed some nice football at times, the #11 Mouloungui looked decent from what i could see on my chinese broadcast.

Poor from Marseille thought these are the games they need to win, to challenge Lyon

I agree with Gib, Strasbourg played some nice football today. You could clearly see how motivated the players are to be back in Ligue 1.

The crowd was great as well, a packed stadium cheering on their team practically through the whole match.

Back
Top Bottom