Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07 - Metz, Strasbourg & Caen in Ligue 1

100% sure it's not Puel. That's what Seydoux just said. Puel stays.

Ribery drove a tractor after the game on the pitch. That was so cooool !!!
This guy is crazy.

Last edited:

Hi lads would anyone have or even a link as to where i can download woterver French stadiums that are around for PES6 i only have 3 would appriciate it very much....:applause:

What a ending !!!

Toulouse go to the third place ! because Lille score vs Rennes at the 93' !!
Amazing Elmander with 3 goals !!
I was desapointed . bordeaux and lens gave each other many chances to take the 3rd spot by having consecutiv bad results and neither of those 2 teams took advantage of it .
toulouse did well but they are not good enough for the champions league I think .
bordeaux will loose many players now , mavuba and chamakh are said to be leaving and both planus and enakahire will leave as well .
Tomorrow, maybe in 10 minutes, lawyers will try to remove the 2 pts given to Toulouse last week.

they won't succeed . the law is pretty clear so it's like already decided .
If not Puel or Didier, then there is many other managers I'd take before Perrin as well, including Elie Baup himself. :8):
Baup is definitely not the kind of guy who would work for Aulas :lol:

Last edited:

Well Perrin says he's been approached for the Lyon job, so he looks favourite at the moment to get it.

12828ig1.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

24 July Trophy of the Champions, Lyon vs Sochaux in Beijing :shock:
in the Beijing Olympic Stadium

Olympic-Stadium-Beijing.jpg

yes both of them we'll be making a comercial tour there before it .

Which will mean that Sochaux will have a disastrous season next season...

Plus Alain Perrin will be named in few hours the New OL coach!

I was desapointed . bordeaux and lens gave each other many chances to take the 3rd spot by having consecutiv bad results and neither of those 2 teams took advantage of it .
toulouse did well but they are not good enough for the champions league I think .
bordeaux will loose many players now , mavuba and chamakh are said to be leaving and both planus and enakahire will leave as well .

they won't succeed . the law is pretty clear so it's like already decided .

Baup is definitely not the kind of guy who would work for Aulas :lol:
man i loved watching toulouse this year, i think its great for the CL. They play nice attacking football and i enjoyed so much elmander, masare, congre, and emmana. Hopefully those guys all stay and have a great CL.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07 - 24 July Lyon vs Sochaux in Beijing

A question for the regulars over here.
I'm starting a Ml with Lens but i don't know much aboutthe team.
What is their starting eleven and what formation doe they play???
What are the most important players (Keita??? Dindane???).

Thanks a lot...

Thanks a lot...

Well
Itandge

demont-coulibaly-hilton-ramos or bisevac

aruna/Jemmaa-kovacevic-seydou keita-monterrubio

carriere

Cousin/Aruna

most important players for them Seydou Keyta (captain)left footed who plays as a CM ,he can score a lot of goals(11 this years)
Aruna dindane, more comfortable as a CF but has played recently as RM(i think it's one of the reason of Lens fall)

man i loved watching toulouse this year, i think its great for the CL. They play nice attacking football and i enjoyed so much elmander, masare, congre, and emmana. Hopefully those guys all stay and have a great CL.

indeed . and the fact they were robbed by referees makes me accept the decision to give them 3 points from nante's game (even if I don't like this rule) .

Thanks a lot...

I think they play this way :
edit :
-----------------Itandje----------------
----------------------------------------
--Demont--Coulibaly--Hilton----Ramos----
----------Kovacevic--S.Keita------------
---------------Carriere-----------------
--Dindane------------------Monterrubio--
-----------------Cousin-----------------

other good ones are Thomert , Jomaa , the other Keita and Boukari . :)
most important players for them Seydou Keyta (captain)left footed who plays as a CM ,he can score a lot of goals(11 this years)
Aruna dindane, more comfortable as a CF but has played recently as RM(i think it's one of the reason of Lens fall)
I see Dindane more like a winger or a SS .

Last edited:

indeed . and the fact they were robbed by referees makes me accept the decision to give them 3 points from nante's game (even if I don't like this rule) .

I think they play this way :

-----------------Itandje----------------
--Demont--Coulibaly--Hilton----Ramos----
----------Kovacevic--S.Keita------------
---Carriere-----------------Monterrubio-
------------Dindane--Cousin-------------

other good ones are Thomert , Jomaa , the other Keita and Boukari . :)

I see Dindane more like a winger or a SS .

I think you 're wrong mate, no way Carriere plays on the right side plus Thomert plays for Rennes now;)
Dindane has always played as a cf as well for Anderlech or Ivory Coast

The OBVIOUS weak point in RC Lens is their left back, Marco Ramos.

All other players are either decent or good but this guy is crap. Not in the same level as the other players in the team. Very mediocre.

Lens didn't replace Benoit Assou-Ekotto who was one of the most promising left-backs in the league after selling him to Spurs last summer, properly. Maybe they will this summer...

p.s. Yes, in reality, Aruna Dindane is more like a SS. He can play as CF and on the side as a WF or even sMF if you push him but his real and most comfortable position is up front but not with the responsibility of only getting goals (Since his finishing can be quite poor) but with job of getting assits mostly and causing havoc in opposition defence with his pace, dribbling and balance.

@Gerd, the real best playes are Seydou Keita who we talked about before. He's a complete player with no weaknesses.

Hilton is one of the best defenders in the league and technically sound as well. The man beside him, Adama Coulibally is also a good defender and strong and particularly good in the air.

Yohan Demont is one of the best right backs in the league and very aggressive, determined and attack-minded too which is why he played as Right winger for his last club (Ajaccio). He was recently linked with Man U and some other clubs.

Thomert has been linked with Spurs, Arsenal and several other premiership clubs since 4-5 years ago but always opted to stay in Ligue 1. He's not with Lens anymore though. I don't know why he was mentioned. He was pretty much traded for Monterrubio (Former Rennes captain) who up until a year ago, was France's 2nd best LW probably after Malouda. He's now getting a little older and has lost some pace but is still a wonderful player.

Eric Carriere of course, you probably remember. At one point, he was leading Nantes to become champions of France before moving to Lyon and was your #10 playmaker type and one of the best if not the best player in the league. He was also in French NT. He's not the same player he once was anymore. But still can be useful of course and makes a lot of sub appearances, etc.

Alain Perrin to Lyon, offcial

Aulas is finally about to make a bad decision. :lol:

Can't believe Deschamp is now clubless even and yet still, it's f'n Alain coming to be the coach.

Can't believe Deschamp is now clubless even and yet still, it's f'n Alain coming to be the coach.

I agree, but the problem it's Deschamps come with the staff, not alone and that Aulas don't want...

Well Aulas needs to stop being so stubborn.

Deschamp is in a different class to Perrin and the manager is the most important part of ANY team. It's affects are more than 5 key players combined.

This is why you see Liverpool make 2 CL final appearances under a brilliant man like Rafa Benitez or Arsenal go to 1 final because of Wenger and Lyon despite having a better squad fail at Q-Finals. Liverpool could also have told Rafa that if he wants to bring his own staff, then they aren't interested and if they had said that, you know what they'd still be doing? :rolleyes:
Fighting for that 4th place and doing nothing special in CL.

Similarly a bad manager can get a great team and under-achieve.

Even Houllier and Le Guen weren't good enough of a manager for OL and I think both are better than Perrin.

This is one of the most important decisions the club will make this summer. Even much more important than selling or buying a particular player. So I really wished, Aulas would make a better decision here.

Then again, maybe it's a good thing because if Perrin comes, I think Ligue 1 will become more competitive next year :p (which is a good thing) but Lyon will do even worst in CL which is a bad thing.

p.s. @Pog, haha yes, I can't imagine Elie Baup working for Aulas either. :lol:

If they could get along though, he is just one of the managers who is also better than Perrin.

I think you 're wrong mate, no way Carriere plays on the right side plus Thomert plays for Rennes now;)
Dindane has always played as a cf as well for Anderlech or Ivory Coast
indeed thomert is in rennes now he was exchanged with monterrubio , my bad dunno why his name came to me .
in CIV Dindane most often plays like a winger or second striker behind drogba to whom he gives many assists .
so for the formation I put I edited it into a 4-3-3 with carriere as a 10 , dindane in the right wing and monterubio in the left one .

The OBVIOUS weak point in RC Lens is their left back, Marco Ramos.

All other players are either decent or good but this guy is crap. Not in the same level as the other players in the team. Very mediocre.

Lens didn't replace Benoit Assou-Ekotto who was one of the most promising left-backs in the league after selling him to Spurs last summer, properly. Maybe they will this summer...
so that's why they were interested in El Kadouri ? I hope he doesn't go there .

why are the press here in england talking about Malouda leaving Lyon for £10m. honestly they really don't have a clue how Lyon works or french football for that matter.

I just read that Lille managed to keep Jean Makoun and Gregory Tafforeau. That's good news for Gib and all other Lille fans and of course it's good for the league.

No-one heard about the apparant transfer of Kader Keita from Lille to Lyon? Apparantly it's in l'equipe today, and he will cost a staggering 22 Million Euro's! (about 15m pounds)

Yeah he's set to sign for Lyon as soon the transfer market is open ,will be a huge lost for Lille

great news for Lyon but Lille gonna miss him big time!!

Lille got a good Fee though.

No-one heard about the apparant transfer of Kader Keita from Lille to Lyon? Apparantly it's in l'equipe today, and he will cost a staggering 22 Million Euro's! (about 15m pounds)
22 millions euros :shock:
they bought him for 1,5 millions euro 2 years ago from Qatar .

Olympic Marseille is having a training camp in Morocco , I wish I was there to :

42263.jpg

42264.jpg

42266.jpg

42265.jpg

they'll be playing against Kawkab Marrakech tonight .

Back
Top Bottom