Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

when kily or ze roberto will go to om he won't do a thing and when oruma will go elswhere he'll turn out into a real player .
that said maybe in the end marseille will sign another unknown player everyone in the media will say he's a god and the same movie will repeat .
or maybe you'll sign someone from psg and that will make a hell of noise again . that would be a good operation to keep alive the attractive side of the sad classico with paris that make you both earn fucking good money what ever the result , whatever the performance .

"hadji back home"
une_actu.jpg

he won't smile long as nancy fans hold a grudge against for having signed in rennes while nancy proposed him a contract and announced him as 90% signing . he has to work hard in field to prove them wrong .
the good point for him is that he knows very well nancy in wich he will also find national team comrade (chretien and zerka) and also ouaddou who will sign in the summer .
he also have his family there and mustapha hadji playing for saarbrucken (wich is very near) with his son and other little bro .
Never knew about that first part.

Good luck to Hadji, :) was always a reliable option although he didn't score enough.

Never knew about that first part.

Good luck to Hadji, :) was always a reliable option although he didn't score enough.
did you remember how much he was booed when you played nancy ?
I think they should not have a grudge , in their forums they are all saying he's a mercenary who betrayed the familly . I means he had the choice between rennes who was qualified for the uefa cup and whose coach was the one who made him start his carreere at nancy (lazlo boloni) an in the other hand nancy was just promoted from ligue2 .
if he was a mercenary he would have stayed in rennes no matter the play time he have , at least the salary was better in rennes than in nancy now .
I just hope he'll prove himself usefull for them so they won't boo him . a good performance against sedan or why not a goal even if he's not a striker .

The main reason they have a grudge against him it's the contract was nearly signed plus he gave them his word and at the last moment he chose Rennes

The main reason they have a grudge against him it's the contract was nearly signed plus he gave them his word and at the last moment he chose Rennes
I remember well that period and at that time hadji didn't say a thing like that . the press said hadji to nancy 95% because the agreement was found with bastia while rennes was still not sure as they wanted to pay 1.2 millions while bastia asked 1.5 . following only the press articles we can indeed think about a volte-face but it's not the case since before even nancy contacted bastia and when boloni declared his interest in hadji , youssouf said he wanted to play under boloni's command . it's only natural for him to sign in rennes once the agreement found between rennes and bastia and it would have been natural for him to go to nancy if no agreement was found between rennes and bastia .
this time there was also an offer from toulouse and elie baup said he wanted him but he choose nancy so I think they should forget about what happened before or at least not make a big deal of it .
to me a mercenary is more someone like fiorese who left psg for marseille and who left marseille for qatar where he didn't do anything else that recieving a salary and making useless performances .

Lens - Lille today. It should be a decent affair. To bad I won't be able to watch the whole match.

Wednesday : Paris-Toulouse. Very important match to be keep distance with Troyes.
If Toulouse wins, it's sure Lacombe is going to be fired. But Cayzac doesn'ts know/want to do it.

have you seen sorin's shirt ? he had "zerka" written on it :applause:
very nice guy , too bad he didn't stay in nancy .
also puygrennier signed his goal with zorro's "Z" like zerka that must be well appreciated :)
hadji was not too shabby , too bad he did'nt score on his good occasion .
chretien and chamakh scored and ouaddou made a nice performance even if he's responsable of the pk . unfortunately he had a shoulder injury and was taken to the hospital :(
ps : I hope paris will get relegated instead of nice :p

need some help from Marseille fans. I a tried to purchase tickets for the Marseille vs PSG game on the om.net website but it says only tickets can be sent too french address? is this the same for every game?

also if i forget that PSG game and take a trip to Marseille in march. will I be able to purchase tickets at a cafe or do all home games sell out in advance?

Thanks in advance

need some help from Marseille fans. I a tried to purchase tickets for the Marseille vs PSG game on the om.net website but it says only tickets can be sent too french address? is this the same for every game?

also if i forget that PSG game and take a trip to Marseille in march. will I be able to purchase tickets at a cafe or do all home games sell out in advance?

Thanks in advance

http://www.om.net/fr/Billetterie/601001/Billetterie

Yo guys, is there anyway I can get Ligue 1 posters?

I'd love to have a few for my room but they are hard to find.

Football Posters are hard to find here anyway and even then when I do find it, it's usually pictures of Shrek (Rooney) or his Man Utd buddies or teams like that. It's very stupid and frustrating.

Is there a place maybe on internet (I already looked on ebay) that I can order them and they ship to Canada? Any help would be appreciated as a couple football posters will definitely make my room look cooler and have long been over-due. :8):

p.s. I also hope "OGC Nice" don't get relegated either. It's unfair. They don't deserve to be relegated. A lot of bad luck and a lot of referee decisions gone against them this season. I also hope Mr. Antonetti remains in charge.

Yo guys, is there anyway I can get Ligue 1 posters?

I'd love to have a few for my room but they are hard to find.

Football Posters are hard to find here anyway and even then when I do find it, it's usually pictures of Shrek (Rooney) or his Man Utd buddies or teams like that. It's very stupid and frustrating.

Is there a place maybe on internet (I already looked on ebay) that I can order them and they ship to Canada? Any help would be appreciated as a couple football posters will definitely make my room look cooler and have long been over-due. :8):

p.s. I also hope "OGC Nice" don't get relegated either. It's unfair. They don't deserve to be relegated. A lot of bad luck and a lot of referee decisions gone against them this season. I also hope Mr. Antonetti remains in charge.
why don't you take some wallpapers to a printshop ? I think it's the easyest way :)
edit here are some nice ones :
http://img329.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kimkallstrom20iy.jpg
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wallaja4mc.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chiumiento3dl.jpg
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs410&d=06520&f=wall-tiago-preview.png
http://img78.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gakpe6vd.jpg
http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs110&d=06523&f=Wallpaper_Malouda_Byflepi.jpg

Last edited:

Luigi Pieroni had an immediate impact for Nantes, first match and immediately the winning goal...very good start. Hope he does well for his new team.

Luigi Pieroni had an immediate impact for Nantes, first match and immediately the winning goal...very good start. Hope he does well for his new team.
nante needed someone like him and he also needed a team that need him .
but the second part of the season will be very very hard . all the teams will be fighting their best for something even if no one can take lyon's place . the relegation and the qualification to a european competition will be hard to bet on .
there are 14 points between lyon and lens , if sedan (who are the last) had those 14 points they would be 9th :shock:
almost any team who win a game is sure to climb one spot that's very interesting \\:o/
ps : maoulida had also words for zerka in his sock , he showed it when he scored he showed it . seems like he has many friends :)

What a great week-end !!!!

Paris, Lyon and Saint Etienne (the 3 I "hate") lose while Marseille took the 3rd place. Niiiiiice !

great result for Marseille. I was screaming at the TV went Malouida missed that first 1 on 1 with the GK. He made up for it with a great finish!

brilliant too see Cisse score again..

Le Guen is Paris'new coach.
Press conference at 2pm to make that official.

good news:D he won't resolve all the problems(the real problem is the players are not good enough as simple as that)but at least he will avoid the relegation for sure

What a great week-end !!!!

Paris, Lyon and Saint Etienne (the 3 I "hate") lose while Marseille took the 3rd place. Niiiiiice !
do you hate saint etienne because they are used to beat you heavyly ?
in fact one of the reasons I don't like marseille is because when I first moved to france it was on 99 and I spent 1 year in saint etienne before moving to montpellier . in saint etienne the first time I went to geoffroy guichard it was to watch the game against marseille . saint etienne won 5 - 1 and marseille's supporters started saccaging the stadium and outside it was awfull . my friend's son got injuried because a stupid guy threw a bottle wich landed near :mad:
not to make it better , I was in hollydays in morocco when you played the friendly I don't even want to talk about , against wydad casablanca .
it's too bad because marseille is popular in morocco because it was the club of the first moroccan and african legend , the black pearl el arbi benbarka who was the first black star player before pele .
good news:D he won't resolve all the problems(the real problem is the players are not good enough as simple as that)but at least he will avoid the relegation for sure
wise choice . it's good they took him before the end of the mercato :)

Back
Top Bottom