Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

shit ! zerka got heavily injuried yesterday . they say his tibia is completely broken just like cissé .
when kim he made the Z sign for zerka .
in the other games amzine scored a nice goal but his team conceded a supid defeat in libourne saint seurin's field (ligue 2 team) .
chamakh helped bordeaux scoring a brace against bastia (2 - 0) .

all the results :

Créteil (L2) 1-2 ap Nice (L1)
Ajaccio GFCO (CFA) 1-2 Strasbourg (L2)
Pont-de-Chéruy (DSR) 0-1 Sedan (L1)
Lyon-la-Duchère (CFA2) 1-0 Entente SSG (Nat)
Pluvigner (DSR) 0-3 Le Mans (L1)
Pontivy (CFA) 1-0 ap La Vitréenne (CFA2)
Rennes (L1) 1-3 ap Romorantin (Nat)
Gueugnon (L2) 3-1 Louhans-Cuiseaux (Nat)
Montpellier (L2) 4-1 Saint-Lo (CFA2)
Orléans (CFA) 2-1 ap Moulins (CFA)
Châtellerault (Nat) 1-1 3 tab 4 Toulouse (L1)
Vannes OC (Nat) 3-2 ap Concarneau (CFA)
Quevilly (CFA) 0-2 Monaco (L1)
Amiens (L2) 3-0 Grenoble (L2)
Rodez (CFA) 3-1 ap Angoulême (DH)
Saint-Etienne (L1) 1-3 Sochaux (L1)
Nancy (L1) 3-3 8 tab 9 Lens (L1)
Metz (L2) 0-2 Lille (L1)
Nantes (L1) 1-0 Guingamp (L2)
Bordeaux (L1) 2-0 Bastia (L2)
Valenciennes (L1) 2-1 Caen (L2)
Libourne/Saint-Seurin (L2) 4-2 Troyes (L1)
Auxerre (L1) 2-2 4 tab 5 Niort (L2)
Calais (CFA) 2-0 Lorient (L1)
Cambrai (CFA2) 1-4 ap Marseille (L1)

Last edited:

vlcsnap999qp3z.jpg

www.skysports.com

Sven Goran Eriksson has agreed to take charge of French giants Marseille.

The club are set to announce new owners later this week and as part of the takeover it will be confirmed that the former England man will take over the managerial hot-seat at the Stade Velodrome.

Eriksson has agreed a three-year term with Marseille and will look to restore the fortunes of the ailing club - who last picked up a trophy some 14 years ago.

Marseille are to confirm all the details of their new hierarchy later this week - but it remains to be seen what part current chairman and manager, Pape Diouf and Albert Emon, will play in the future of the club.

do you how much he will get paid ? It would have been better to sign le guen I think .

as it is sven i guess he on a fortune! i think it is crazy and PLG would be much better. now idea how the players feel, they may not want a change.

PLG is a much better choice but I'm not sure if he was available for the OM job.

Plus if I recall correctly (I may be wrong, my memory is a bit sketchy on this), he's a PSG boy anyway. OM probably isn't his favourite club therefore. :lol:

PLG is a much better choice but I'm not sure if he was available for the OM job.

Plus if I recall correctly (I may be wrong, my memory is a bit sketchy on this), he's a PSG boy anyway. OM probably isn't his favourite club therefore. :lol:

it doesn't really matter if he's from psg , even luis fernandez and vahid would be wellcomed there . many psg players go to marseille why not the coaches ? :lol:
@scratch-br they were supposed to win at home against this cfa2 team but congratulation anyway :)

Eriksson has agreed a three-year term with Marseille...
Diouf and Anigo were pissed seeing him yesterday in the crowd against Lazio yesterday. There's 2 options :
1 - The new owner takes Sven and changes everything.
2 - The website tells BS.

I think number 2 is correct because on lequipe.fr, they say he was never interested.

I think Eriksson is far too clever to go to L'OM...after what i've read in L'Equipe this summer i would never want to be L'OM's coach (not that they would mind about that).
There was talk about Fernandez being pressured to give certain players with the right links a first team chance, even they were not nearly good enough...

There is something rotten in the state of L'OM...

Nancy have stepped up their attempts to find a forward in the January transfer window after seeing Moncef Zerka suffer a horrific injury.

The Nancy star is expected to be sidelined for seven months after sustaining a double fracture of the leg in the very first challenge of the club's Coupe de France tie against Lens on Saturday.

Zerka has already been operated on and, after suffering an identical injury to the blow that ruled Djibril Cisse out of the World Cup, is now preparing for a lengthy convalescence.

"There was the kick-off, I ran to put Lens under pressure, I fell on the pitch and I can't remember anything else," said Zerka as he relived the horror injury.

"I will leave hospital on Wednesday and then I will wait one month before being able to put my foot on the ground again. In the best conditions, I will be able to run again in three months.

"That is really bad luck but I want to focus on my rehabilitation. I have a good state of mind but what makes me mad is the fact it will be so long."

With Zerka out for the rest of the season, Nancy are searching for attacking reinforcements as they look to sustain their challenge for a European finish.

Zerka will miss Morocco's Nations Cup qualifier against Zimbabwe in Harare in March.

Zerka is also likely to miss the return Group Twelve fixture in June.

Meanwhile, Zerka says holds no grudges against Lens' Mali international Seydou Keita, who was involved in the challenge that led to the injury.

I try to remain positive because my situation could have been worse ," Zerka said.

"Seydou Keita phoned me on Sunday. He didn't want to hurt me.

"He is really sorry and wanted to apologise even though it is not his fault.

"His call made me feel better."

Zerka is expected to return to training in July.

sanstitresm2.png

:(

Very sad about Zerka. :(

What a great guy Seydou Keita is though. Definitely one of the players I admire most not just because of his sportsmanship and attitude but because he's one hell of a complete/well-rounded midfielder. (I have no idea how you leave him out of your Ligue 1 team, pogoss but whatever it's personal preferences I guess.. I don't agree with some other choices either)

---------------------------------------

Anyways, the rumours about OL's take over is still going on.

I heard some Canadian guy Jeff something who is supposedly a pharmaceutical billionaire could be the one who is taking over the club. Anybody know the guy's full name? Is he a French-Canadian from Quebec? If he is.. that makes more sense. :lol:

It could be all rumours of course though.

What a great guy Seydou Keita is though. Definitely one of the players I admire most not just because of his sportsmanship and attitude but because he's one hell of a complete/well-rounded midfielder. (I have no idea how you leave him out of your Ligue 1 team, pogoss but whatever it's personal preferences I guess.. I don't agree with some other choices either)
mate after posting that team I continued thing I forgot this one and that one . not sure I'd have said the same the day after or the day before especially as I was thinking about guys who would desearve much attention from the media and not about the best in each post to answer his question .

Well my Persian Friend why don't you give your Leaugue 1 team and your personal Africans-in-league-1-team....

With your big knowledge i'm looking forward to it...

Well my Persian Friend why don't you give your Leaugue 1 team and your personal Africans-in-league-1-team....

With your big knowledge i'm looking forward to it...
that's not what you asked me but I'm looking foward to see plf's african-in-league-1-team :mrgreen:
there many african players in ligue , mainly because there are a lot of african people living in france but also they have an eye in africa :lol:
we don't have many keepers tough so PLF will most likely choose tony sylva but that wouldn't be bad as he's one of the best keepers in africa . we also know he would pick seydou keita but I think he'll also take kader keita .
he'll have the choice among a lot of quality players such as emana , dindane , feindouno , akale , ziani , belhadj and others (who said m'bami ? :lol: )

@Stan and Pog, I just got home and am very tired. We'll hopefully do that sometime in the future though. ;)

@Thomas, yeh very good move.

They were after Darcheville and F. Santos as well (The Brazilian Tunisian) but ultimately got Pieroni who is definitely the best choice in my opinion. :)

Especially since Dos Santos is so goddamn injury prone nowadays and we don't know if he'll ever be back at top form again. :|

Julien Rodriguez (Rangers) --> (Marseille)

not sure about this. He not the quickest and struggled at Rangers.

www.skysports.com

Former England coach Sven Goran Eriksson was reportedly thrown out of Marseille's training complex on Tuesday.

Eriksson, who has been strongly linked with becoming l'OM's next coach, has been watching the Ligue 1 club in the Dubai Cup.

After Tuesday's training session, the Swede is rumoured to have tried to talk with midfielder Franck Ribery.

However, Eriksson's actions angered Marseille officials who quickly got security staff to ask him to leave.

"It is funny to see that," Marseille director of sports Jose Anigo told La Provence. "At the moment, he is nothing at all.

"One thing is certain, those kind of people don't know what Marseille is all about. L'OM are special to the town and people."

Anigo is also unhappy with the way Eriksson has conducted himself while the rumours about his possible appointment have been circulating.

He added: "I don't know if they are really interested in l'OM, but if he is to join the club, he will have to do it with more discretion and class.

"He has invented a new way to sell himself and to communicate - to sound important in clubs where people already work."

Meanwhile, Julien Rodriguez and Kily Gonzalez are rumoured to be two top targets for Marseille.

Rangers are likely to demand around €1million (£670,000) for Rodriguez's services.

Anigo confirmed the need for a left-sided player, rumoured to be Argentinian ace Gonzalez.

"We feel there is no need to sign a forward, however, I would like to sign a left midfielder," Anigo said.

I'm happy with Rodriguez because for me Civelli is useless. Cesar doesn't have confidence from the staff so he wasn't very good when he used to play.

what you think about the whole Sven episode? very cheeky being in Dubai i think..

Valter Birsa, the Sochaux player has been named as the king of Slovenian football 2006. Last year's king of Slovenian football was the former Lille player Milenko Acimovic. The tittle doesn't mean much, but it sure is a great boost and some kind of an award for the young player's hard work in 2006. He has the potential to become one of the legends of Slovenian football. :)

The voting was done by 30 experts + members of the largest Slovenian football site called nogomania.

Congrats to Valter Birsa. :applause: :)

I'm happy with Rodriguez because for me Civelli is useless. Cesar doesn't have confidence from the staff so he wasn't very good when he used to play.
Yes, it's kinda sad when you have to be 'happy' with signing even such a mediocre player.

Julien Rodriguez has never impressed me. He's very slow. Not the sharpest to react but is a good guy and works hard and is decent in the air and has good enough strength. So when given confidence, he can do an 'okay' job like he did at times for Monaco.

But even then Monaco realized he's not good enough and that's why they offloaded him to Rangers where he also had a difficult time.

But you're right, having said all that, I'd still take him over Civelli! Maybe not in the future when Civelli can get better but right now definitely.

p.s. Regarding Bostjan Cesar, he's not very good but I actually think he's better than both Civelli and Rodriguez. But like you said, he has not much confidence from management so it doesn't look like he'll be playing much.

Rodriguez is somewhat eccentric. He can go through a game with no problems whatsoever then decide to make a stupid tackle in the box. Couldn't get in the starting lineup at Rangers recently... and thats saying something! Especially at CB.

www.skysports.com

Sven Goran Eriksson has reportedly held talks with Djibril Cisse about his plans for the future.

Eriksson was rumoured to have been thrown out of Marseille's training complex earlier in the week as he tried to contact Franck Ribery.

However, he is still tipped to become the club's new manager, and reports in the French press suggest he has already told Cisse he will take charge.

Cisse is currently on a season-long loan from Liverpool and Eriksson is eager to find out if he wants to stay at Marseille.

Eriksson is only likely to take the reins at Marseille if Canadian businessman Jack Kachkar becomes the club's new owner.

But majority shareholder Robert-Louis Dreyfus is believed to want €100million (£70million) to sell Marseille.

"hadji back home"
une_actu.jpg

he won't smile long as nancy fans hold a grudge against for having signed in rennes while nancy proposed him a contract and announced him as 90% signing . he has to work hard in field to prove them wrong .
the good point for him is that he knows very well nancy in wich he will also find national team comrade (chretien and zerka) and also ouaddou who will sign in the summer .
he also have his family there and mustapha hadji playing for saarbrucken (wich is very near) with his son and other little bro .

http://www.eurosport.com/football/ligue-1/2006-2007/sport_sto1052183.shtml

Former Bayern Munich winger Ze Roberto is close to a move back to Europe, with Marseille said to be ready to offer him a one-and-a-half year deal.

The 32-year-old is currently contracted to Brazilian side Santos until the end of the season, though has a clause in his deal permitting him to return to Europe in the January transfer window.

French media reports indicate Ze Roberto is already in negotiations with Marseille, who are looking to add experience to their squad as they push to secure a Champions League place.

Ze Roberto has made 84 appearances for the Brazilian national team, scoring six goals.

Back
Top Bottom