Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

:lmao: :mrgreen:

I agree with Pogoss! :D

Regarding his ability, I don't want to make a judgement yet. I've only seen him once and that's nowhere near enough to have a real opinon. So I'll reserve judgement for now but I will say, in that one time I did see him, he looked like a fine prospect. :8):

Over this and last season however, I am quite impressed with Pierre Ducasse (Another Bordeaux talent) and you don't see people talking about him much. At least I haven't seen it and he's a very fine young player who can have a good future.

yes ducasse gave me a very good impression too . bordeaux like many french club have a very good education center .

Coupe de la Ligue results:

Bordeaux 1-0 Saint-Étienne
Sochaux 1-2 Le Mans
Rennes 0-1 Reims :(
Lyon 3-1 Nancy

Semifinal draw:

Lyon (L1) v Le Mans (L1)
Bordeaux (L1) v Reims (L2)

chamakh didn't score , but at least he got a pk wich made bordeaux win .
zerka scored but his team lost . chretien didn't play cause he's sick by now .
hadji played in the second half as a wing back :shock:
el bounadi was on the bench and didn't play against le mans .
that's it for my moroccans . :)

Chamakh did an horrible match. He's playing really really bad lately.
Saint-Etienne deserved the win but in football when you don't score... you lose.

Very beautiful goal by Mickael Isabey from Sochaux.

yeah chamak was awful against st etienne but he just come back from a serious injury so before he starts to find his form again give him some time

yeah chamak was awful against st etienne but he just come back from a serious injury so before he starts to find his form again give him some time
of course he was injuried for 2 monthes so I'm not shocked by some bad controls he made but in the game he gave me more the impression of a libero than a foward and it's not the first time .
he should take his responsability of a foward and learn to be more selfish .

Of course, that's not his entire fault.
For exemple, yesterday Bordeaux just was unable to get the ball well between Defensive Midfield and attackers, Micoud also doing a poor work, Chamakh was also having to get back and real back to have some balls. I don't know; what Bordeaux is actually doing this season is all but exciting.
But somehow i liked this new guy, Obertan. Plays really well as a winger and carries the ball, some thing that Bordeaux wasn't managing to do in the start of the game.

the problem in bordeaux is they are trying to adapt to micoud and find the best way to take advantage of his qualities but because of that they've completely lost their way .
It's too bad smicer is injuried but I think also that they should have done what was necessary to keep edmilson .
darcheville wants to leave , chamakh is not scoring , laslande won't be there forever so they really should do something about that . I've heard they were keen to have tamudo this mercato , I hope they will succeed . that would be a great thing for them but will he want espagnol ?

of course he was injuried for 2 monthes so I'm not shocked by some bad controls he made but in the game he gave me more the impression of a libero than a foward and it's not the first time .
he should take his responsability of a foward and learn to be more selfish .

Agree about that, i read in a recent interwiew he is working to become more selfish and to play more for himself,he's really aware about this bad side of this game
overall all bordeaux strikers lack confidence darcheville each time he misses a chance the crowd boos him,Perrea's not good enough and Lasland can't play all the games

Yeah Bordeaux's forwards are hardly impressive. For one of the bigger clubs in Ligue 1, their strike force is very very mediocre.

Edixon Perea hasn't proven $hit since coming over to France as a hot Colombian prospect and looks like he's not just not enough. Laslandes is still useful in some ways but he's old and slow now and shouldn't be relied on for a team like Bordeaux. Darcheville never was great, never will be. He's a decent forward at times but overall a mediocre player who is even past his best now and no longer is as fast as he used to be. (Though still fast)

Chamakh is the only good forward they have and only one who could actually become really good one day in future. (Lot of potential)

BUT he's hardly a great goal scorer. For one thing he's more of a SS than a CF and 2nd of all he's just not the sorta guy to get you a lot of goals. Add to that his constant injury problems and the fact that he's not very consistent and you'll see Bordeaux REALLY needs at least ONE quality striker in their team which they don't have right now and need to purchase.

the problem in bordeaux is they are trying to adapt to micoud and find the best way to take advantage of his qualities but because of that they've completely lost their way .
It's too bad smicer is injuried but I think also that they should have done what was necessary to keep edmilson .
Edmilson? :-s

You mean Denilson I think.

Denilson wanted to stay and at the end of the season even publicly mentioned this several times and you could also see how he's putting more effort than usual to try to secure his future at the club but Bordeaux ultimately decided against keep him and so he's gone...

darcheville wants to leave , chamakh is not scoring , laslande won't be there forever so they really should do something about that . I've heard they were keen to have tamudo this mercato , I hope they will succeed . that would be a great thing for them but will he want espagnol ?

I'm not so sure he would.

Throughout this career, Raul Tamudo has received many offers from bigger clubs than Espanyol both in Spain and abroad and he never wanted to leave even when he was in his peak and one of the best strikers in La Liga.

Now he's not as great as he once was and has to fight with Pandiani for a place sometimes but nonetheless Espanyol still needs him and I'm sure he'll want to stay for as long as possible as well and maybe even finish his career there. The fans would be keen for that to happen as well as he's been a great servant to the club for many years now and very loyal and is a big fan favourite as a result.

Yeah Bordeaux's forwards are hardly impressive. For one of the bigger clubs in Ligue 1, their strike force is very very mediocre.

Edixon Perea hasn't proven $hit since coming over to France as a hot Colombian prospect and looks like he's not just not enough. Laslandes is still useful in some ways but he's old and slow now and shouldn't be relied on for a team like Bordeaux. Darcheville never was great, never will be. He's a decent forward at times but overall a mediocre player who is even past his best now and no longer is as fast as he used to be. (Though still fast)

Chamakh is the only good forward they have and only one who could actually become really good one day in future. (Lot of potential)

BUT he's hardly a great goal scorer. For one thing he's more of a SS than a CF and 2nd of all he's just not the sorta guy to get you a lot of goals. Add to that his constant injury problems and the fact that he's not very consistent and you'll see Bordeaux REALLY needs at least ONE quality striker in their team which they don't have right now and need to purchase.

Edmilson? :-s

You mean Denilson I think.

Denilson wanted to stay and at the end of the season even publicly mentioned this several times and you could also see how he's putting more effort than usual to try to secure his future at the club but Bordeaux ultimately decided against keep him and so he's gone...

I'm not so sure he would.

Throughout this career, Raul Tamudo has received many offers from bigger clubs than Espanyol both in Spain and abroad and he never wanted to leave even when he was in his peak and one of the best strikers in La Liga.

Now he's not as great as he once was and has to fight with Pandiani for a place sometimes but nonetheless Espanyol still needs him and I'm sure he'll want to stay for as long as possible as well and maybe even finish his career there. The fans would be keen for that to happen as well as he's been a great servant to the club for many years now and very loyal and is a big fan favourite as a result.
lapsus , yeah of course denilson why did I say edmilson ? (maybe the j-league option file I translated the names of)
denilson wanted to stay for a big salary , bordeaux made a good offer but not good enough for his appetite so he went to the gulf .
yeah you're right about chamakh he's an ss to be put with a striker not alone on top as ricardo does many time . two seasons ago he scored 10 times but said he's not a striker and it's not understandable that a club such as bordeaux doesn't have a real striker . tamudo would be a great recruit but you confirm what I was thinking , he would'nt leave espagnol .
I was thinking he would leave when he was one of the top scorers as I remind it was the season luis fernandez helped them avoiding relegation and it was really hard (watched all the games in the second half of the season you can guess why :lol: ) .
if he didn't leave then I don't think he'd leave now . but who knows there is nothing certain in the football world , maybe bordeaux will have the right words for that .

F**k Niang !

I can't believe what he just missed. Janot was on the ground, he shot on him. Easiest goal ever. And the action continues, counter attack : 1-1 (HT). It should be 2-0. What a moron !

you're a little bit harsh with niang!!janot made a good save!!
but what's wrong with Carasso?:shock: I think the goal is for him

I was going to say that :
Pagis = 100% class. When he passes the ball, it always makes me smile :).

But Niang is shit, yes. Even if Janot made a lot of great saves tonight, the one at the end of 1st time is due to Niang and only Niang. My grand mother would have enter in the net with the ball.

Niang was shit, indeed. :( He didn't show up, just like Feindouno. Even if Maoulida isn't the best attacker, when he came on OM were much more dangerous on the right than when Niang was on the pitch.

If only Sablé had buried that shot from the halfway line :shock: :lol: Bad mistake by Carasso. :roll:

for the shoot from the halfway line it was landrin;)

@Pogoss what do you think about ouaddou playing for Valenciennes??
I think it's a bit surprising to see him signing there cos Nancy could have signed him and make him a good back up for the actual duo Dhiakaté and Puygrenier(really underrated by the media but one of the best partnership in Ligue 1)

Last edited:

Maybe that's the exact reason he didn't sign for Nancy.

Maybe he wanted to play regularly in first team and not be a backup. So he thought that he'll have more chance of being a regular starter at Valenciennes probably and perhaps that's why he signed with them.

for the shoot from the halfway line it was landrin;)

@Pogoss what do you think about ouaddou playing for Valenciennes??
I think it's a bit surprising to see him signing there cos Nancy could have signed him and make him a good back up for the actual duo Dhiakaté and Puygrenier(really underrated by the media but one of the best partnership in Ligue 1)

I wanted him to sign in nancy where there is already 3 international moroccan player (hamdani in the olympic team and zerka and chretien in the A team) so It could have influenced him to come back to the national team (he retired) . hadji is also thinking about going back to nancy and they are interested in a moroccan wing back who play in moroccan league so nancy could become a moroccan club :lol:
nancy have a very good team play and are having good results so it would have been better than valencienne but maybe he wanted to have more playtime .
but valencienne is not a bad choice and he signed only for 6 months so he can think well about his futur later , now it was imoportant to be in a competition .
in valencienne even if they have the worst defense in ligue 1 he won't be regular but he'll play a lot as they don't have anyone to replace chelle or flachez .

Lyon 0 - 0 Monaco

I'm happy to see Monaco comeback !!
only one defeat during the last eight games (OM 2 - 1 Monaco)

Laszlo Bölöni: 10 games, 7 points
Laurent Banide: 9 games, 13 points

Since Banide came in, things have turned the other way round for Monaco. :cool:

Nice is currently leading against Lens. \\:o/ Bakyyyyyyyy scored the only goal so far. :applause: :applause:

Back
Top Bottom