Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

Good job roti!

So it seems you've got some sort of affiliation with Rennes now do you? ;)
You JUST noticed, SB? :eek:

roti's been a hardcore fan for quite a few months now. Since our PES5 Ligue 1 file was released actually 8 months or so ago.. right around the time gib became a Lille fan, Big Boss (Strasbourg), watson and Euan (Nantes) and many many other Non-Frenchies picked up a fav French team too. :8):

You were one of the few who didn't take it too seriously and not turned into a hardcore AJ Auxerre fan. :mrgreen:

Though I imagine you like them of course.. but probably not a huge fan or anything... am I right?

PLF he used to play for Monaco, what happened there?
Ultimately, Deschamp rightly knew that Team Spirity/harmony and teamwork >>>> Individual cunt with flair and great technical ability so he wanted to get rid of him and he did. Sent him back to River.

Sometimes players even as talented as Gallardo and Ortega just aren't worth it due to their attitudes. They end up doing more harm than good for the team and its squad of players.

Ultimately, Deschamp rightly knew that Team Spirity/harmony and teamwork >>>> Individual cunt with flair and great technical ability so he wanted to get rid of him and he did. Sent him back to River.

And that brings us back to Juve :mrgreen:.

Quick comment, I think Gallardo 100% should NOT leave River, the rest of the world doesn't need his filth trampling all over its ground. Especially PSG! If he goes there, that makes two ex-River players...and not both Colombians...I'd be forced to take them off my favorite teams! Yepes is a legend for Colombia and I'll always love him no matter what, but if Gallardo goes to PSG, I'll become a BIG TIME MARSEILLE FAN!!!!! Of course, if he goes to Marseille I'll keep supporting PSG :p

p.s. PLF I'll try to check in on your thread in the coming days, I'm pretty far behind but I'm catching up ;)

Bernard Mendy, ballon de plomb (The Lead Ball)

mendy%20casquette.jpg

It's the opposite of the Ballon d'or for Ligue 1 players.

Tree characteristics :
- dubious career choice
- questionable behaviour
- player's quality ;)

I voted Mendy and I was right. He deserves it for his hard work. :applause:

Number of votes : 10181

1. Bernard Mendy : 23.14 % - 2356 votes
2. Stéphane Dalmat : 16.06 % - 1635 votes
3. Frédéric Déhu : 10.51 % - 1070 votes
4. Christian Gimenez : 8.29 % - 844 votes
5. Steve Marlet : 7.09 % - 722 votes
6. John Carew : 6.7 % - 682 votes
7. Grégory Vignal : 5.32 % - 542 votes
8. Blaise Kouassi : 5.02 % - 511 votes
9. Mourad Meghni : 4.57 % - 465 votes
10. Camel Meriem : 4.12 % - 419 votes
11. Olivier Kapo : 2.89 % - 294 votes
12. Damien Grégorini : 2.04 % - 208 votes
13. Bruno Cheyrou : 1.7 % - 173 votes
14. Mohamed Kallon : 1.7 % - 173 votes
15. Carlos Henrique : 0.85 % - 87 votes
Previous Results
bdp2006_tableau.jpg

I'm very happy for Bernard Mendy :)

Bernard add : "isn't only a individual trophy, it's the work of all the team" (i joke) :lmao:

p.s. They already have a nice bigger stadium being made ready. I forget when that becomes ready though. 2011 I think??? I'm not sure.. but either way it's good to see the board invest in one because they certainly need it. It'll be a 32k capacity stadium I think.... or somewhere around that figure.

As far as I know there's alot of problems with the building of the new stadium I don't even think they've started construcion there was alot of red tape over the development of The old Stade Grimonprez Jooris , stuck right in the centre of the town. The possibility of Lille either building another one close by (which was the initial plan) or even refurbishing the old stadium (which was the second plan and hit by huge complaints over crowd flow and stand size issues)

I found this quote

"The court ruled that the work would damage the environmental and historic heritage of the surrounding area, as the ground is situated in an urban park nearfortifications built in the 17th century. Grimonprez-Jooris stadium has been Lille's home since 1975. A club statement read: "LOSC take note of the appeal court decision made today. We believe now that the referee has whistled for the end of the game. We think there cannot be extra time, the renovation of the Grimonprez-Jooris stadium is over. This stadium will never again stage a professional football game."

They are thinking of building a ground near the site of the Metropole, So it seems a new stadium is at least 3-4 years away

Quote:
Whatever happens, thanks to you Sina I will always follow LOSC through good and bad
You're welcome pal.

Having had the pleasure of knowing and be-friending you and discussing football matters closely is more than I could ask for.

Same here mate, and long may it continue :)

Good bit of info, gib.

It's a little harder for me and you to find out about what's happening since we don't even speak French.

Someone like tuta, pogoss or Thomas with a bit of searching I guess can know more about what the latest news with Lille's plan to move to a bigger stadium is.

Like I said, last time I heard about it, they were supposed to move into a 32k or something which would be ready around 2011 but I guess plans have changed since then....

Quick comment, I think Gallardo 100% should NOT leave River, the rest of the world doesn't need his filth trampling all over its ground. Especially PSG! If he goes there, that makes two ex-River players...and not both Colombians...I'd be forced to take them off my favorite teams! Yepes is a legend for Colombia and I'll always love him no matter what, but if Gallardo goes to PSG, I'll become a BIG TIME MARSEILLE FAN!!!!! Of course, if he goes to Marseille I'll keep supporting PSG :p
Spoken like a TRUE FAN!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Nah dude but in all seriousness, I know why you dislike Gallardo so much. I mean I'm neutral and even I don't like him lol... let alone a hardcore Boca fan!!! :lmao:

Good bit of info, gib.

It's a little harder for me and you to find out about what's happening since we don't even speak French.

Someone like tuta, pogoss or Thomas with a bit of searching I guess can know more about what the latest news with Lille's plan to move to a bigger stadium is.

Like I said, last time I heard about it, they were supposed to move into a 32k or something which would be ready around 2011 but I guess plans have changed since then....

Spoken like a TRUE FAN!! :mrgreen: :lol:

Nah dude but in all seriousness, I know why you dislike Gallardo so much. I mean I'm neutral and even I don't like him lol... let alone a hardcore Boca fan!!! :lmao:
what I know about that is that the municipality refused to let them make a big stadium for some reason and they were fighting hard to convince them . and recently when I took the plane back from morocco to tokyo , I stopped in paris where I took "l'equipe" in wich they were saying that lille have finally been allowed to make the stadium .

The stadium is going to have 50,000 places and be covered.
It should be able to host a CL finale.
It costs more than 300M euros so they're looking for a partnership.
It should be ready in december 2010.

The stadium is going to have 50,000 places and be covered.
It should be able to host a CL finale.
It costs more than 300M euros so they're looking for a partnership.
It should be ready in december 2010.

Thanks Tuta

Thats great news, if you ever see any pics of propossed Stadiums would be great if you could post them mate.

4 years till Lille have a proper stadium, what are the chances of Puel still being there for the opening, i say none.

Laurent Blanc should be the 3rd coach for Nantes this year.
Very hard 1st experience.

I heard Nantes may go for Belgian, Luigi Pieroni who had a good season last year as well since he's not a fixed starter this year and is not happy about that when January transfer window opens.

p.s. If Barthez is coming, Is Stojkovic leaving in January or summer or staying? :shock:

I don't understand why Pieroni complains because he's still the number 1 striker of Auxerre ! If he wants to leave, he just has to say so.

Stojkovic said Barthez is not a problem. But now, I'm 90% sure he is going to leave. It's impossible for him to stay when lots of team want him.

roti's been a hardcore fan for quite a few months now. Since our PES5 Ligue 1 file was released actually 8 months or so ago.. right around the time gib became a Lille fan, Big Boss (Strasbourg), watson and Euan (Nantes) and many many other Non-Frenchies picked up a fav French team too. :8):

You were one of the few who didn't take it too seriously and not turned into a hardcore AJ Auxerre fan. :mrgreen:

Though I imagine you like them of course.. but probably not a huge fan or anything... am I right?
I already knew by the Rennes related avators he had and all the stuff he posted about Rennes, in your thread. :)

Yeah, your right. The ML with Auxerre was shit to be honest. I tried to bring in players that made it interesting, but it got even more shit!

But I had a ML with Monaco that I never talked about, which was more enjoyable. I remember them having a 23 man squad on your file and most of the players were injury casualties waiting to happen, which made it even more fun! ;)

I heard Nantes may go for Belgian, Luigi Pieroni who had a good season last year as well since he's not a fixed starter this year and is not happy about that when January transfer window opens.

p.s. If Barthez is coming, Is Stojkovic leaving in January or summer or staying? :shock:

Stojkovic will leave this mercato , he will be on the list with boukhari and wilhemson they say .

Last edited:

Stojkovic will leave this mercato , he will be on the list with boukhari and wilhemson they say .

Yes right right i've read his amongst the "big salary"in Nantes as well with boukhari and wilhemson and Nantes wants to get rid of them(i think they have been a little bit harsh with them,it would have been better if they had given them at least one year to settle)
but do you heard guys Barthez might train only 3 or 4 a week :shock: :shock: ?And if Nantes doesn't go down he could earn 2M??:shock:

yes they didn't really help them to integrate , I think it's a waste especially for wilhemson . boukhari had the choice to sign another contract with ajax but he chose to go to nante and it wasn't a good one . they say he will go to betis on loan this mercato .
but that said , with a new coach it's not impossible for them to be wanted again in nante exept for stojkovic .
ps : I said before that the best choice for ouaddou who left olympiakos would be nancy , and guess what ? he's training whit nancy :lol:

Yeah I agree.

Nantes has been too harsh on their new signings like Christian Wilhelmsson and Boukhari. It's not easy switching to Ligue 1 especially when you're coming from less competitive leagues and also can't speak French.

The right thing to do would've been to at LEAST give these guys a year to settle. Not pressure them and make them feel unwanted and insecure by continuously telling them, they'll be offloaded soon only months after arriving. :|

Plus, IF They gave them time to settle, these guys could actually turn out to be pretty good players for them in future.

I don't understand why Pieroni complains because he's still the number 1 striker of Auxerre ! If he wants to leave, he just has to say so.
Well not really..

I can kinda see why he's complaining though to be honest some people would be happy with playing much less games than he is.

But Auxerre doesn't really have a #1 striker. They have a few which they just rotate. So all their strikers are 'rotation' players and not a guaranteed starter and that bothers some of them like Pieroni obviously. He doesn't like the fact that he only starts sometime and many other times it's Jelen or Niculae in front of him.

Out of all the matches this season for example, Pieroni has started only 10 in Ligue 1. Which isn't bad.. but it proves what I say. He's more of a 'rotation' player than a fixed regular. And while this may be good enough for some people.. certain others like him and Mavuba really don't like this and want to be a real starter in almost every match they're fit which right now isn't the case for either one of them and why they are looking to leave!

another bad result for Marseille. :( Tuta how was the performance? did they deserve too lose 2-0?

No, it's not deserved at all. At least, not because Nancy was better.
Marseille lost because the players were awful. There was nothing. It's the same problem. There's no good OM. The team needs a big player on each line and it's not the case in midfield.

It's a bit undeserved because Nancy didn't show a thing.
Again, they scored on a FK (imaginary foul). And Carrasso was shit (shit, shit, shit...). He can't jump on his left, he doesn't know how to do that.

Btw, watch this great goal by LANDRIIIIIIN !
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=88QZXAD8 .

Back
Top Bottom