Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

Cisse is able to play now and could play tonight on a friendly match against Martigues. But I don't think it's going to happen.
tuta do you think OM are going to sign the American, Brian Carroll? Did you see the friendly? How did he play?

csaunders & kobashi, Caroll and Diarra won't played for Marseille. Strange for Carroll because the coach's 1st impression was good.

And Cissé is in the group for satuarday as a super sub.

thanks for update. I always got the impression that Diarra was gonna be something special when Chelsea signed him.

Gutted I won't be seeing the game tomorrow as Setanta are not showing it. :(

csaunders & kobashi, Caroll and Diarra won't played for Marseille. Strange for Carroll because the coach's 1st impression was good.

And Cissé is in the group for satuarday as a super sub.

damn! i asked for a OM jersey for christmas, was looking forward ot putting carroll on the back of it!!! I guess i will have to settle for Ribery!!! :)

(BBC) Morocco striker Marouane Chamakh could make a return to first team action for the French side Girondins Bordeaux on Saturday after a two-month injury lay-off.

The 22-year-old has been out of action since October when he limped off during their 3-0 defeat at the hands of Liverpool in the Uefa Champions League.

Chamakh returned to training on Tuesday for the first time since suffering the knee injury.

He could now play a part in the club's league match against Stade Rennes on Saturday.
well as soon as he got injuried bordeaux started playing better :lol:

No "SB" on the back? :mrgreen:

It'd be nice if you had that man.

People would see it and ask what the initials stand for and you'd answer.....

S-l-o-w
B-a-s-t-a-r-d. :p

Great comeback by Auxerre to draw with Troyes 3-3 :applause: And Bordeaux lost to Rennes, perhaps a bit unfortunate there.

But the referee was blind ! They should have won without ANOTHER big mistake by the referee.

Nancy's keeper blocked the striker and there was a clear penalty + red card. I completely understand why Antonetti criticizes the referees. And he has to continue even if he gets punished.

Referees think they are the king of the ligue in France. There's always a big mistake against Nice. For me, since the beginning of the year, Nice's true place is 8th-9th. This last position is very, very cruel.

Yeah, I noticed this about the French refs. They tend to give away a penalty if there's a light push, but when there's a rougher foul they don't do anything.

But then again I only managed to see a couple of games this season.

I prefer the goal refused to Pagis for an imaginary offside. Swwweeetttt ! But Lachuer and Jelen were amazing last night

No pk, isn't it ??? :roll:
untitled1od9.jpg

Last edited:

always the same thing with Lyon!!it was never a foul on wiltord !!even the central ref didn't blow his whistle just his stupid linesman who saw a foul

Don Domenico said:
Could any of the ligue1 experts in here, tell me more about Serge Gakpè?
Being linked to Juve, is he? :p

I prefer the goal refused to Pagis for an imaginary offside. Swwweeetttt ! But Lachuer and Jelen were amazing last night

No pk, isn't it ??? :roll:
untitled1od9.jpg

:lol:

But yeah I feel sorry for "OGC Nice" too. I like Antonetti and he has the right to be so critical of refs. I'm sure there is no particular conspiracy against "Nice" but his team do seem to quite often be the subject of unfair/bad refereeing :roll: which throughout the whole course of the season, costs them a lot of points. :|

PSG played a good game but once again Lyon get the points. I think the scoreline was harsh for PSG.

Back
Top Bottom