Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

I didn't see the Cris foul to have an opinion on that but I'm still angry at Houllier's actions or should I say LACK of actions in this match :rolleyes: as I often am with many manager's decisions.

In fact he kinda reminded me of Iran's ex-HORRIBLE coach Branko Ivankovic in this match.

No sub.. no sub no sub.. then finally 89th minute I hear he brought Diarra in... well too late pal!!!

I'm not sure....

It kinda looks like a foul and a bad challenge from Cris to me from those angles at least....

BUT.. judging by Reveillere's reaction after the PK is given and how he got into Van Nistelrooy's face and was saying something to him and Ruud didn't respond and had his head down... I think he probably did dive and knew it himself and how he's gotten away with it...

I'm not sure to be honest though...

It's a big dive ! He jumped after Cris passed in front of him.

Btw, do you have any echoes in your country on the crisis + the tragedy that happened in Paris ? This is very, very bad. I don't care if Psg is dying but when happened after the last game is just crazy and inhuman. Scandalous.

Yeah, a dive for sure, though Cris didn't touch him, it's pretty dumb to go for the ball that aggresive in the 16m box against RVN, near the end of a game.

Really glad Coupet saved the penalty though,

Yeah very stupid of Cris to do that anyway even if it wasn't a foul.

@tuta, what's happening? I haven't followed the news for a while and been incredibly busy. What are you on about?

day15ug1.jpg

I think it's the worst crisis ever for paris saint germain . the mood is really awfull and the death of that supporter made it worse .
The day they fired fournier seems like yesterday to me and I still don't understand nor think it was a good idea even if lacombe is a good coach . I think there are already enough arguments to have him leave . never mind the dorasoo problem , nevermind cisse's given role , nevermind the league rank the fact is that his influence on the player doesn't seem to be effectiv .
still the president decided to let him continue pleading the consistency but I remember him saying that a consitency is useless for a poor level when he decided to fire fournier .
that aside , I enjoyed lyon's game against auxerre with a great juninho as usual . too bad he didn't score , that would have been a nice welcome for the birth of his 3rd girl . I enjoyed his comment at the end of the game when he was asked "do you know if it's a boy or a girl" and he answered "I make whom I like , it's a girl" :lmao:

I enjoyed his comment at the end of the game when he was asked "do you know if it's a boy or a girl" and he answered "I make whom I like , it's a girl" :lmao:
:mrgreen: :lmao:

Juninho was awesome against Auxerre 8) :applause:

I think it's the worst crisis ever for paris saint germain . the mood is really awfull and the death of that supporter made it worse .
The day they fired fournier seems like yesterday to me and I still don't understand nor think it was a good idea even if lacombe is a good coach . I think there are already enough arguments to have him leave . never mind the dorasoo problem , nevermind cisse's given role , nevermind the league rank the fact is that his influence on the player doesn't seem to be effectiv .
still the president decided to let him continue pleading the consistency but I remember him saying that a consitency is useless for a poor level when he decided to fire fournier .:

It's was not him(Cayzac)who fired Fournier it was P.Blayau

Yeah Cayzac is still relatively new at that post. It hasn't been that long since he took over.

I enjoyed his comment at the end of the game when he was asked "do you know if it's a boy or a girl" and he answered "I make whom I like , it's a girl" :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

So he now has 3 kids and all 3 are girls?

p.s. Yeah he was great (though I didn't see full match) but Fabien Cool as usual had a good and consistent night as well it seemed.

What a last name. You gotta love it. 8)

Yeah Cayzac is still relatively new at that post. It hasn't been that long since he took over.

:lmao: :lmao:

So he now has 3 kids and all 3 are girls?

p.s. Yeah he was great (though I didn't see full match) but Fabien Cool as usual had a good and consistent night as well it seemed.

What a last name. You gotta love it. 8)
yeah 3 girls they said , the commentator told him "I make only boys if you are interested" :lol:
fabien cool was good and good goalkeepers get often helped by the bar . as far as it concerns his name there are sooo many funny names we shoul make a thread for that . for example kaka means shit in french , boussaboun means soap father and ghodbane means angry man in arabic ...
edit : cocu in french is said for someone who's getting cheated by his wife :lol:

there is an old french joke :
a referee was on duty during a game between france a holland and when went back home he started beating his wife telling her "the whole stadium was aware you cheated me , don't even try lying to me" . (the stadium was shouting "COCU ! COCU !")

Malouda is just on fire since start of this season!! :rock:

He was already wonderful for a few years but this season he's just tearing everything up!!!!

I'm glad to see Juninho getting better in last couple games as well cuz he hasn't always been great this season unlike previous ones but is finding his form again it seems and the match against AJA was really good for him as you guys said. 8)

If season was to end today, I'd say Malouda would get the best player award and would very well deserve it too. But there's still lot of matches left to play and enough time for someone like Juninho or Ribery to battle him for it and perhaps take the award after all.

bad season for nante , I hope boukhari's transfert to betis this mercato will happen .

Mr. Roussilloun just isn't enough of an ambitious man or is very tight on the money I guess.

A glorious club who is a sleeping giant and has one of the best youth academies in the world and won many titles is nowadays constantly in trouble and just happy to stay in top division. :eh:

Nantes need a take-over and a new board (hopefully richer and more ambitious), it's about time. The poor fans must be tired of just selling best players and being stuck in mediocricy.

p.s. What's happening with Stojkovic's sticky situation at Les Canaries then? Are they gonna offload him this January or try to pain him :D by keeping till summer at least.

I think he'll stay. He spoke to the staff and showed another spirit. He was 3rd keeper for 8 matches but things changed since he started the 2-3 last matches and tried to show his "true" skills.

Oh good.

Cuz I watched the boy a few times before he moved to Nantes and he definitely has talent. He's already quite good and is still very young. He can turn into a pretty damn great goalie one day so his acquision as long as he doesn't act like a bitch is a good thing for Nantes and a good replacement for Landreau probably.

But now he has to prove it of course and hopefully he can and will in next few years with some good consistent performances.

As for Vincent Briant, I'm sure the youngster has enjoyed the surprising number of matches he started this season for his club in senior team due to this whole Stojkovic situation and that experience will help him for later on.

You can see at the end of this video, the Nantes fans calling for Rousillon's head after the match.. :lol:

And earlier Sochaux beat Marseille won 1-0, and Lille achieved a great away win at Nancy 3-1. :cool:

You can see at the end of this video, the Nantes fans calling for Rousillon's head after the match.. :lol:
Really?? :eek:

This is SUCH a great surprise for me roti, thank you for the post. :D

I didn't watch the match and in fact due to being extremely busy with school and other commitments, I've had very limited access to Ligue 1 in recent weeks.

Nonetheless as you can see from my post above, I do blame Roussillon kinda for the mess Nantes are currently in and I'm glad to see the fans think the same and have started to take little bit of action at least but that semi-protest.

Nantes has the potential to be a big club but under current management/board, it just doesn't look like they're ambitious enough to want to improve things and that's disappointing not just for the their players, not just for their fans but also for neutral fans of the league like myself.

Marseille didnt really deserve too lose but they got no cutting edge upfront. Nasri has to do more, especially now ribery is injured. the lad goes missing too often.

Hopefully Djib will get the green light too play next week.

Cisse is able to play now and could play tonight on a friendly match against Martigues. But I don't think it's going to happen.

yeah I been reading all the French sports reports with the Google translation. Lots of people seem to be pretty optimistic that Djib will take some part in tonight's game.

Hope it is a big success.. :)

update!!

Drive and opposition to Commanderie Tuesday morning, the Olympian group was involved in Commanderie. The afternoon, an opposition of drive was setting-up against Martigues, with door-closed in Commanderie, for a second group of players (Mickaël Pagis after his suspension with Sochaux, Thomas Déruda, Mathieu Valbuena, Bostjan César or Solomon Olembe, as well as the three players currently with the test) in order to give them time of play. Djibril Cissé took part in this opposition, and it registered a goal, dish of the foot, with the reception of a center of Thomas Déruda, at the beginning of first half.

The Marseilles attacker evolved/moved during 60 minutes with the point of the attack before yielding its place. Mickaël Pagis played one half-time to him. Martigues equalized in second period, for a final score of 1-1. om.net

well done Cisse...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom