Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

great goal man. Marseille got them next week.. :)

saw some posts about auxerre from above. where did all the money go for cisse, kapo and mexes?

I think a few of the good Auxerre players went on FREE to other clubs and they didn't get any money for it.

Kapo and Boumsong were two of them I think. Boumsong I'm sure about, Kapo not sure.

And now it looks like they might lose one of France's most promising young CB's in Younes Kaboul the same way again. :/

They have a magnificent youth academy though and I guess a lot of money has been invested there in the years and of course the work of the legendary Guy Roux on the whole youth structure of AJ Auxerre and all he's done for this club can NEVER EVER be forgotten!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: Guy Roux :applause: :applause: :applause:

No, it's not deserved at all. At least, not because Nancy was better.
Marseille lost because the players were awful. There was nothing. It's the same problem. There's no good OM. The team needs a big player on each line and it's not the case in midfield.

It's a bit undeserved because Nancy didn't show a thing.
Again, they scored on a FK (imaginary foul). And Carrasso was shit (shit, shit, shit...). He can't jump on his left, he doesn't know how to do that.

Btw, watch this great goal by LANDRIIIIIIN !
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=88QZXAD8 .
marseille's players were no good and you say they didn't desearve to loose ? :shock:

If you read the entire post, you'll understand what I meant and not only the 1st sentence. Nancy was as bad as Marseille and got lucky.
I can ask the opoposite question : did Nancy deserve to win playing as bad as Marseille ?

I just want Emon to leave and hope Marseille finishes in the 1st 10 places.

If you read the entire post, you'll understand what I meant and not only the 1st sentence. Nancy was as bad as Marseille and got lucky.
I can ask the opoposite question : did Nancy deserve to win playing as bad as Marseille ?

is he losing the support of the fans Tuta? would you say majority of OM fans would be happy too see him leave?

who would you like too see replace him as manager?

I'm realistic. Emon is a nice guy but his tactical skills are close to 0.
Every game looks the same. There's no improvement since the beginning of our little 'crisis'.
We need some changes and he has to leave for Marseille's sake.

Tuta what system did Emon use yesterday? I saw Niang, Pagis and Cisse all started. did he play Cisse and Niang wide with Pagis in a more central role?

Sven would cost a silly amount of $$$. the now ownership is maybe what is needed, provide some serious funds for new players. was there any truth in the Claudio Ranieri reports?

I don't like Albert Emon's tactics either. A lot of times, they just don't make a lot of sense and it seems to me like he's not often utilizing players in roles that would make their performances near optimum level.

The stadium is going to have 50,000 places and be covered.
It should be able to host a CL finale.
It costs more than 300M euros so they're looking for a partnership.
It should be ready in december 2010.

Since they're looking for a partnership and don't have enough $$$ on their own to do that, is it right if I assume, none of this is official yet? :-s

Or is it official that this stadium with 50k capacity for Lille WILL be built?

I haven't heard about it in many places so I guess it's still not 100% and in negotiation... but I want to get a more assuring (official) word from you tuta or Thomas or others who know about this.

I hope it's 100% true and official because it's a good movement not only for LOSC but France's football and Ligue 1 as a whole if this happens! :thumbup:

It's official, Lille is going to have a 50,000 stadium. Now, they need someone to built it and money.

Kobashi :

-------------Cissé
Niang--------Pagis
------------------Oruma
---------Mbami
--------------Cana
Taiwo---Civelli-Zubar----Beye
------------Carrasso

There was noboby on the right wing...

So if they don't have the money yet nor a partner, how can they be 100% sure (This news official) that they will have this magnificent stadium?

Anyways, I hope they find that partner and this does go ahead. 2010 isn't THAT far away. :)

I remember you said something like football is simple and you have to score more than you opponement . now tell me how much work did bracigliano have ?
yes nancy desearved to win .
@PLF they will borrow money from the bank and they need partenership to pay it back as quickly as possible that's all ;)

The strange Lyon team vs Lens

------------Malouda-----------
Kalstrom-----------------Clerc
---------Juninho--------------
----------------Tiago---------
------------Diarra------------
Abidal-------------Reveilliere
--------Cris----Squilachi-----
------------Coupet------------

Strange indeed. Kallstrom at LW, and Malouda as CF.

Now Reveillere asks to be substituted, I think he's picked up a knock.

GOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Juninho scores from a FK yet again :mrgreen: :applause: \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ :D

I had just tuned in and all ready saw a magical moment. :applause:

Last edited:

Undeserved goal for Lyon...blind linesman. Clerc fell on his own and the linesman thought it was a foul.

Undeserved goal for Lyon...blind linesman. Clerc fell on his own and the linesman thought it was a foul.
Really? I thought linesman gave throw in coz I saw Govou dribbling with the ball before the goal. But I'm not sure coz my PC screwed up right before the goal..

There was a throw in, but the ref stopped the game, because of the imaginary foul before it.

At least that's how I saw it. I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Is it normal each time Lyon plays the second they beat them so easily ? this League is so poor? or Lyon are really really really stronger??I wonder...

Last edited:

Damn, even without their strikers Lyon are demolishing the competition. Juninhos first goal sweet as hell! a real Juninho special :D

Now they are 17 points away from second place :shock: I dont think thats ever happend in a major european competition.

Coupe de France : 32èmes de finale (6-7 January 2007)

Rodez (CFA) - Angoulême (DH)
Lyon Duchère (CFA2) - Entente SSG (National)
Bordeaux (L1) - Bastia (L2)
Rennes (L1) - Romorantin (National)
Pont-de-Cheruy (Ligue Rég.) - Sedan (L1)
Aviron Bayonnais (CFA) - Lyon (L1)
Ajaccio GFCO (CFA) - Strasbourg (L2)
Auxerre (L1) - Niort (L2)
Boisguillaume (CFA) - Châteaubriant (CFA2)
Nancy (L1) - Lens (L1)
Vannes OC (National) - Concarneau (CFA)
Pontivy (CFA) - La Vitréenne (CFA2)
Paris-SG (L1) - Nîmes (National)
Nantes (L1) - Guingamp (L2)
Amiens SC (L2) - Grenoble (L2)
Pluvigner (DSR) - Le Mans (L1)
Feignies (CFA2) - Montceau (CFA)
Saint-Etienne (L1) - Sochaux (L1)
Orléans (CFA) - Moulins (CFA)
Gueugnon (L2) - Louhans-Cuiseaux (National)
Jarville (CFA2) - Amnéville (CFA2)
Valenciennes (L1) - Caen (L2)
Créteil (L2) - Nice (L1)
Châtellerault (National) - Toulouse (L1)
Clermont (National) - Dunkerque (CFA)
Cambrai (CFA2) - Marseille (L1)
Calais (CFA) - Lorient (L1)
Quevilly (CFA) - Monaco (L1)
Montpellier (L2) - Saint-Lô (CFA2)
Palaiseau (DSR) - Laon (CFA2)
Metz (L2) - Lille (L1)
Libourne-Saint-Seurin (L2) - Troyes (L1)

Damn, even without their strikers Lyon are demolishing the competition. Juninhos first goal sweet as hell! a real Juninho special :D

Now they are 17 points away from second place :shock: I dont think thats ever happend in a major european competition.

the GK should of saved that easily. all he had too do was move his feet. but yeah Lyon beat Lens easily last night. Lyon only need a new striker for Champions League. they got enough quality for Ligue 1.

Back
Top Bottom