Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

splashvalidezo7.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyway what a bad signing he is,where will he play??let's go for the same problem they had with Dhorasso:roll:

Yeh I've seen him at River for past couple years just like we did before he joins Monaco.

He's always been a good flair player. A true #10. Good vision, creativity, passing. But he's a PIECE OF $HIT!! And has crap attitude!! So he'll give some problem to team off the field for sure and maybe a fight with some professional committed players of PSG like Armand, Landreau, etc.

But on the field, if Guy Lacombe can get him to play up to his potential, he can give PSG that extra creativity and flair they've been missing and make them more attractive to watch.

He is Marcelo Gallardo after all. A famous name. A true Argentinian #10 AMF. Similar to guys like Ortega and Aimar.

L'Equipe linked us with Belhadj of Sedan. What kind of player is he? I know it's a leftback and he's Algerian, but that's all I know. How about his price? How much would he cost?

L'Equipe linked us with Belhadj of Sedan. What kind of player is he? I know it's a leftback and he's Algerian, but that's all I know. How about his price? How much would he cost?
he can play also in midfield wich he did many times when serge romao changed his 3-5-2 to a 4-4-2 . at first he was a winger when he was in lens's reserve . one day the left back was missing so he played in that post and it went well . he then continued playing in left back in gueugnon and sedan but have been used many times in the midfield (also in algerian nt) . he can also play as a left stopper if the team plays a 5-3-2 .
he has a decent technic and is pretty fast , even with the ball . he make quick and clean interventions . what he lacks I'd say is to go ahead some times when it's needed in the attacking period . I see him watching what will happen while it would be necessary to participate .
last season he was elected best left wing back in ligue2 and he's doing pretty well this season I'm not sure but I think "l'equipe" has chosen him among the best players of this first hafl season .
dunno how much he would cost , it depends on the remaining years in he contract with sedan .

Maybe around $2M-$4M or so... (A rough guess) if a club is gonna get him.

He's a good left-back. One of the best Sedan players from what I've seen. Seems very confident in himself as well.

Maybe around $2M-$4M or so... (A rough guess) if a club is gonna get him.

He's a good left-back. One of the best Sedan players from what I've seen. Seems very confident in himself as well.
that's the amount I had in mind .

Pogoss, i know that there are quit e a lot Moroccan, Algerian and Tunesian players in France.
I quite like those players (don't know why, but it's a fact). Could you give me some good examples of players who are less known but are very promising like Belhadj..

And a second question, what happened with the Moroccan guy wo played for Lille last season (Aboucherouane or something like that, the guy has an impossible name for Belgian people). I think he kays in Morocco again was he not good enough in france. I saw him a few times and had a rather good impression about him...

there are many talented in ligue 1 and even ligue 2 and less known players but that's also the case in other leagues in europe . and who would be 100 times more known if they were playing for psg or marseille .
If I try to make an all star team without picking players from lyon , monaco , paris and marseille (most well known teams abroad) I't take janot as a keeper , his team mate camara and yahia (antar yahia the algerian playing in nice not alaedine yahia the tunisian who plays in sedan) as a left wing back I'd take belhadj of course and as a right wing back mikael chretien the moroccan guy from nancy :8): . In the midfield I'd take makoun , bodmer of course (you'll say I cheat cause he's well known :lol: ) . I'd take also karim ziani the algerian along with the japanese guy matsui . as fowards savidan and Piquionne .

as far as it concerns aboucherouane , he was loaned to lille with an option to buy him if he satisfy lille and he satisfiyed them as they decided to buy him in the middle of the season . claude puel was planning to keep him and he said many good things about him like "he has a very good mentality , he's a very nice and modest guy but too shy" "he has the stronguest shoot in ligue 1" or "we are going to make him become an exellent player" . they were all aware he was not at 100% and far from the level he had 2 or 3 years before just like kader keita who wasn't fit at first but who was in their plans for later . but what happened is that aboucherouane got a lot depressed and said he wanted to come back to morocco wich surprised and disapointed everyone considering he was earning 17 000 euro in france wich is 17 times more than the best salary for a football player in morocco .
he just couldn't adapt to the grey sky :lol: .

There are rumours that Pieroni would go grom Auxerre to Nantes and Wilhelmsson the other way.

pieroni is wanted indeed in nante but also in bordeaux . nante was also interested by darcheville but they seem to be more interested by pieroni .

pieroni will sign in the coming days for Toulouse according to the newspaper L'équipe of today

they want hadji also :
(SKY) Toulouse are ready to move for Youssouf Hadji after the Moroccan expressed a desire to leave Rennes in pursuit of first team football.

The 26-year-old wide man has found opportunities scarce this season and after talks with his agent, has decided that to seek pastures new is the best solution.

Toulouse coach Elie Baup is known to be in the market for a right-sided midfielder and is reported to be readying an approach for Hadji.

"At my age you need to play," conceded Hadji. "I can't stay long in such a situation.

"So I asked my agent what can be done.

"I don't know if Rennes are keen to let me leave and at what price. We'll have to see."

According to Belgian papers Pieroni is also wanted by an English Premiership team...
They want to buy him, but Auxerre only wants a loan till the end of the season.
Pieroni himself wants to go to a club where he can play more...

Pieroni was seriously tracked by Everton in the summer. (It could be them again) but he chose to stay at Auxerre thinking after his good season last year, he'd be a sorta key player for AJA in 2006/2007.

Sadly for Luigi, it hasn't gone that way and while he's started a decent number of games, he obviously hasn't started or played enough minutes to be personally happy with and now is keen to join another club where he can play almost all the time as long as he's fit and not injured.

I kinda liked him at Auxerre but I can definitely respect him for this and I hope he does get a move to a place where he plays very regularly.

Coupe de France Round of 32

Rennes 1-3 Romorantin (11th in National) :applause:

:lol: :lol: :lol: \\:o/ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :mrgreen: :D

They say laughter is the best medicine :( :roll:

Troyes also knocked out, by Libourne (L2). Barthez played in goal for Nantes and they beat Guingamp 1-0 thanks to Savinaud's last minute goal :roll:

Sedan, Le Mans, Toulouse, Monaco, Lille, Valenciennes, ASSE are through.

3 matches in extra time at the moment:

Auxerre v Niort - 2-2 at the moment, I heard Sorin scored an own goal. :lol: But good news that Kahlenberg is back and scored the first goal :)

Cambrai v Marseille - 2-1 for OM at the moment, Cisse just scored to make it 2 for OM and himself :)

EDIT: 3-1 now for OM, Cisse again :shock:
EDIT2: 4-1 :eek: Maoulida this time..

Nancy v Lens - 3-3 at the moment, 10-men Lens making a fight of this. Looks like an absolute thriller :8):

Last edited:

After extra time:

Auxerre 2-2 Niort*
* win on penalties 5-4
Cambrai 1-4 Marseille
Nancy 3-3 Lens*
* win on penalties 9-8

Back
Top Bottom