Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

Oh yehhh don't forget you're helped too by the reF Don't remember Bordeaux or Sedan??:roll: :roll: And cana the cunt should have been sent off just before!!

Yeah yeah ... I agree for Cana (the sent off, not the cunt part). But Lens also deserved a second red card (agression on Bamogo & Zubar) so your argument is not good.

We deserve our place and our wins. So it's easy for you to critize because you'll never be neutral with Marseille. Bordeaux didn't prove a thing against us and deserved nothing. The only team who impressed me was Sedan. That was a great draw (could have been 3-3 or a win for both side). We only benefit from one "error" this season.

It's always the same story but at the end Lyon is fu**ing us all. And not only because it's the best team. Lyon never has problem with referees. Fact.

We conceeded 5 goals with 3 on PKs which didn't exist ! There's twice Pk when match are shown on Canal+ and Marseille is always on TV so we're always screwed.

Last edited:

tuta77 said:
Yeah yeah ... I agree for Cana (the sent off, not the cunt part). But Lens also deserved a second red card (agression on Bamogo & Zubar) so your argument is not good.

We deserve our place and our wins. So it's easy for you to critize because you'll never be neutral with Marseille. Bordeaux didn't prove a thing against us and deserved nothing. The only team who impressed me was Sedan. That was a great draw (could have been 3-3 or a win for both side). We only benefit from one "error" this season.

It's always the same story but at the end Lyon is fu**ing us all. And not only because it's the best team. Lyon never has problem with referees. Fact.

We conceeded 5 goals with 3 on PKs which didn't exist ! There's twice Pk when match are shown on Canal+ and Marseille is always on TV so we're always screwed.

Yes you're right and i've never said you don't deserve your place:roll:
even if bordeausx didn't prove something against you the ref was crap (like he was today) and "helped you to win" cos you didn't score before the incidents even if you were the better team so the ref decisions made an"impact"on the final result as he did today but when it's against you it's the end of the world!!i understand because we are all like that;)

ALAIN said:
but when it's against you it's the end of the world!!i understand because we are all like that;)
When I bet my money, it's always the end of the world. I bet 20€ on a 0-1 scored by Niang :mrgreen: !!!

tuta77 said:
When I bet my money, it's always the end of the world. I bet 20€ on a 0-1 scored by Niang :mrgreen: !!!

LOl :) how much you'd have won if you got the right result??

It was a bet with 3 friends. I should have win all the money that was at stake : 110€ ! I'll bet my 20€ against Lyon now, there was no winner.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07 "Marseille vs Lyon"

Hopefully gonna watch my first Lille game in about 4 weeks

Looking forward to seeing Keita, he's having a good year, hopefully the douges can get back to winning ways

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07 "Marseille vs Lyon - the Olympic Game"

Jeremy Janot best Ligue 1 player of the month

before only Barthez and Coupet with this trophy

Djibril Cisse has revealed he still holds a grudge against Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez.

France international Cisse is currently on loan at Marseille, with a view to joining the club permanently next summer.

The striker is still unhappy that Benitez played him out of position and questions whether he will ever forgive the Spanish tactician.

"I keep a fantastic memory of England, even if I still hold a grudge on the coach," Cisse told L'Equipe Magazine.

"I have still not swallowed it. Maybe I will never swallow it. I am still very upset.

"Liverpool remains the place where I have suffered the most as a footballer, above all during the last season.

"I scored 19 goals and I never played! The coach and myself were not compatible.

"On a psychological level, it was very hard because I restrained myself a lot. Don't do or say anything. Frankly, I am proud of that.

"Apart from that, I loved everything at Liverpool - the players, the people, the fans, everything was great. I miss all that a little."

Cisse returned to training with Marseille earlier this week, as he continues his recovery from a broken leg suffered while playing for France against China in a pre-World Cup friendly.

source:www.skysports.com

Marseille 0 - 1 Lyon (21mins)

Juninho with a sublime freekick.

update.. marseille 1 - 4 Lyon. I too pissed off to name the goalscorers and times etc.

Fcuk sake Marseille, really poor performance at home.

Last edited:

My ass hurts.

Although it's hard to play against Lyon with 11 motivated players, it's even harder if your team do everything to take a punishment.

tuta77 said:
My ass hurts.

Although it's hard to play against Lyon with 11 motivated players, it's even harder if your team do everything to take a punishment.

Tuta did you go to the game? Taiwo was really poor, never got close enough to Govou and deserved the red card.

dunno if the marseille players bottled it or what?

Is Cisse due back in about 4 weeks or is that too early?

I think OM has nothing to regret cos Lyon was by far the better team,good passing,great great players(malouda+cris and juniho:shock: :shock: were class)the way lyon played today i don't know many teams in Europe who would have won against them!!
i 'm just happy pape"whinging" Diouf will shut his mouth now:) he got a goal with a blatant off side!!

Yep, Cisse is back and we'll play in 3 weeks.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07 "Marseille 1 - 4 Lyon"

Lyon simply the best, amazing game by Lyon, up ligue 1 level to Champion's league level.
Only Ribery can do crazy dribbles for AMAZING assits for the Bamogo on the only one OM goal.

Bravo Lyon

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07 "Marseille 1 - 4 Lyon"

Lyon played with 11 players, OM played with 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1...

Too individual and a weak collective technique for Marseille.
Lyon is strong but they have to pay attention at the next match VS Nancy.

We won VS Nantes, last week-end (1-0) and are on the 3rd step of the podium, 1 point is between us and Marseille.

Nancy has a better defense than Marseille, but a weaker offense.
Lyon-Nancy= I bet a draw or a win for Nancy! (optimistic!)

Man of the Night : Ulrich Le Pen.

12' : Lorient had to change his keeper after Audard got injured. So Cappone came in.

24' : Cappone was sent off after a 1-on-1 outside the box. Lorient had to choose a player to be the keeper and it was Le Pen.

And this guy was perfect during more than 1 hour ! Lorient even won ! :applause:

Nice 2 - 1 Marseille

24' 1 - 0 C. Rool
61' 1 - 1 M. Pagis
90' 2 - 1 H. Ederson

\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

total said:
Nice 2 - 1 Marseille

24' 1 - 0 C. Rool
61' 1 - 1 M. Pagis
90' 2 - 1 H. Ederson

\\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

Marseille were poor again! Nasri should of scored before the penalty!

bad Goal Keeping from Carraso for the 1st goal. poor defending from Beye for the penalty.

been a terrible 7 days for Marseille. need to get it sorted quick!

I couldn't get the Goal TV2 channel to work so I couldn't watch it. :( What was happening at the beginning of the match?

total said:
I couldn't get the Goal TV2 channel to work so I couldn't watch it. :( What was happening at the beginning of the match?

not sure. commentary on setanta had no idea themselves.

Marseille was not that poor. We were unlucky this time. Referees were blind again and Nasri lose the game.

I still think he can't handle to be in the starting eleven. Since he starts, he's a ghost. During the beginning of the season, when he came in, he chanced things.

tuta77 said:
Marseille was not that poor. We were unlucky this time. Referees were blind again and Nasri lose the game.

I still think he can't handle to be in the starting eleven. Since he starts, he's a ghost. During the beginning of the season, when he came in, he chanced things.

I thought OM were better in the 2nd half. first 45mins was not good.

agree with the nasri point though. he has not been effective at all over the last few weeks. really poor miss today.

great strike by pagis!

as you from marseille can you tell me what the fans expect this season? do they expect a top 3 finish?

what is the view on the manager?

Of course we expect to finish in the top 3. We have to play against Barcelona next year :D. Now that we only have to play the league and maybe La Coupe de France, it would be a disaster and a big shame if it's not achieve.

Rennes 1 - 0 Lyon at HT

Quite an entertaining match to watch if you're a neutral spectator. I must say I'm not used to see Lyon defend most of the time. :mrgreen:

But we still have the 2nd half. Lyon never surrenders.

Back
Top Bottom