Nancy 0 - 0 Rennes
St. Etienne 2 - 3 Auxerre
Sochaux 0 - 3 Lens
Monaco 1 - 2 Paris SG
Marseille 2 - 1 Bordeaux

Lyon and Marseille leaders with 16 points and +10

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

http://www.om.net/fr/Saison/101002/Infos/27045/Sabri_Lamouchi_quitte_l’OM

Astonishment this Monday morning in press conference, President Pape Diouf announced the will of Sabri Lamouchi to put a term at its contract with the Olympic one of Marseilles. Olympian President Pape Diouf came in press conference this Monday in order to announce the will of Sabri Lamouchi to terminate his contract with the Olympic one of Marseilles. After having announced his astonishment, the Olympian President explained that the direction of the club had taken note of this decision on behalf of the player. More information to be followed in the course of the day on.

hubneo said:
Fabinho, 6 fingers in each hand, and 2 goal tonight. it s normal you have to be "special" to play for cerezo osaka :p

SORRY, i was wrong. he have 6 fingers at right hand and 5 at left.

or maybe 6 at left and 5 at right, don t really know...if someone have any info about

The Olympian President gives his feeling on the decision of Sabri Lamouchi to leave the OM. He explains why a discussion will be held by the direction of the club in order to know if this departure will be replaced.

Is pope, which your reaction after the decision of Sabri Lamouchi to leave the Olympic one of Marseilles? There is initially a feeling of regret because it is never of gaiety of heart that one separates from a player right in the middle of season. It is about a player whom we had gone to seek for very precise reasons. We needed his experiment, of its talent and I think that it brought us much at the time of last season. This year, it was one of the pillars of manpower according to the desired configuration. But, the things apparently differently did without what it thought. It obviously had evil to live with necessary serenity the competition instituted by Albert Emon. And then, can be that there are other reasons that only knows to him…

Is it of a fear of competition or a will to join another club? To know Sabri as I know it, I do not think that it made this decision to answer the call of another club. Because, it is not a neutral decision but a capital decision taking into consideration our beginning of season which is more than honourable and in which all the boys take part. There is today a life of group like one seldom saw some with Olympic of Marseilles. When one makes the census of all the parts disputed until now on the European or national level, one realizes that the team often changed figure and was even often upset. Certain players were called in the course of match and others were titular whereas they were not on the ground with the match of front. All that shows that there is a participation of the whole of manpower in the objectives laid down by the club. I thus think very sincerely that there are reasons which exceed interpretation according to which Sabri left to join another club. We met it yesterday (Sunday) with Jose Anigo and it to us is appeared enough depity, rather also given not to continue the adventure with us. We thus accepted its request even if there were a contract to respect. I could have shown determination so that it respects this contract but I estimate that it was not necessary considering its age, its states of services and especially considering its state of mind of the moment.

Does the OM hope to replace this departure posts for station? It is not completely in this manner that the things should be seen. We had a configuration which we thought final of the level of manpower. We have objectives and an ambition which is growing with our good beginning of season and it is thus logical that we do not weaken existing manpower. We thus will discuss all together with the sporting director and technical staff to see in which measurements it is possible not to weaken our group. It there with the possibility of a joker (out of the two traditional periods of mercato, the payments make it possible to engage a player evolving/moving only on the French territory; there is also the possibility of recruiting a player who was unemployed before August 31, 2006) but we do not know yet if we will use it. One goes can be also to try to await the mercato winter (1st at January 31, 2006 at midnight) and, according to the results, we will be able to warn. All that will be the fruit of a discussion which we will have in the hours which come and we will choose what will be best for the OM.

I like Sabri but his decision is wrong. The club is competitive and he chose to leave because he didn't play a lot (he forgot his crappy games this season...). Even if he degnies it, I'm sure it's the only reason. He didn't care anymore about the club and chose the easiest solution and decided to see elsewhere.

And we don't need a replacement, yet. Now, Oruma is going to stay and do his best to help the team.

md-i131220.gif
Lyon
md-i195132.jpg
Marseille
307430.jpg
Nancy

4 Toulouse
5 Le Mans
6 Lille
7 Lens
8 Saint-Etienne
9 Bordeaux
10 Lorient
11 Valenciennes
12 Sochaux
13 Auxerre
14 Paris SG
15 Troyes
16 Rennes
17 Monaco
18 Sedan
19 Nantes
20 Nice

Le Dizet sacked!!!!!

Told you it was only a matter of time. ;)

Glad to see it happen by the way.

I don't know much about his assistant Georges Eo who has replaced him but I'm confident he and many others would do at least a better job at Nantes than Le Dizet was doing.

For me it's good to see him get sacked and NOT be in charge of a Ligue 1 club. In my opinion he was probably one of the worst if not the worst manager in Ligue 1 and that made Nantes under-perform and not play up to potential.

Coupe de la Ligue.

307430.jpg
------VS------
md-i131225.gif

Nancy 1-0 Nice

(Curbelo 26')
Issiar Dia were superb this afternoon, the young player (19 yrs old) demonstrate brilliants actions. A future excellent player maybe...

Tonight:

Créteil-Lens
Valenciennes- Monaco
Montpellier-Marseille
Rennes-Libourne
Sète-Saint Etienne
Auxerre-Strasbourg
Sedan-Sochaux
PSG-Lorient
Troyes-Le Mans

Several games are shown on Eurosport France every year.
Ligue 1 teams begin the cup in 1/32 during the 1st week-end of january 2007.

Can't wait for Lyon vs. Lille

LOSC isn't in the greatest form right now having lost to PSG and then Toulouse at home BUT they are certainly Lyon's 'bogey' team.

In the past 4 "Lyon vs. Lille" meetings, Lille have come out victorious all 4 times!!! Something I can't think of any other club in world to have done.

A solid team with some very good players. Probably the best manager in Ligue 1 in my opinion in Claude Puel and I think despite the mediocre form right now (2 losses in a row), this is a team that will end up fighting Lyon for title as I predicted before season starts but ultimately fall short again like they have done in 2 previous years by finishing somewhere between 2nd - 4th.

Last edited:

PLF said:
In the past 4 "Lyon vs. Lille" meetings, Lille have come out victorious all 4 times!!! Something I can't think of any other club in world to have done.
It's for Lille-Lyon. And it's 5 wins ! But the inverse doens't work. So for me, Lyon is going to win.

Lyon-Lille
2005-2006 : 1-3 (Lille win)
2004-2005 : 1-0 (Lyon win)
2003-2004 : 3-0 (Lyon win)
2002-2003 : 0-0 (Draw)
2001-2002 : 4-2 (Lyon win)

Lille-Lyon
2005-2006 : 4-0 (Lille win)
2004-2005 : 2-1 (Lille win)
2003-2004 : 1-0 (Lille win)
2002-2003 : 2-1 (Lille win)
2001-2002 : 2-0 (Lille win)

Last edited:

tuta77 said:
Several games are shown on Eurosport France every year.
Ligue 1 teams begin the cup in 1/32 during the 1st week-end of january 2007.
And what about the Brittish Eurosport? I know they had some cup games this year.

tuta77 said:
PLF said:
It's for "Lille-Lyon". And it's 5 wins ! But the inverse doens't work. So for me, Lyon is going to win.

Lyon-Lille
2005-2006 : 1-3 (Lille win)
2004-2005 : 1-0 (Lyon win)
2003-2004 : 3-0 (Lyon win)
2002-2003 : 0-0 (Draw)
2001-2002 : 4-2 (Lyon win)

Lille-Lyon
2005-2006 : 4-0 (Lille win)
2004-2005 : 2-1 (Lille win)
2003-2004 : 1-0 (Lille win)
2002-2003 : 2-1 (Lille win)
2001-2002 : 2-0 (Lille win)
No you misinterpreted me.

I didn't mean "Lyon vs. Lille" or "Lille vs. Lyon" to make it about Home games or away. I didn't care about that. I just meant in the last 4 times these two teams have MET, Lille has been victorious and that is the case. 3 times in league and one in coupe de la Ligue I think.

So home OR away, the last 4 times they've met, Lille has been victorious.
That's what I meant. ;)

Coupe de la Ligue - Final 8
Lyon - PSG
Nancy - Toulouse
Le Mans - Lens
Sochaux - Dijon
Reims - Monaco
Lille - Rennes
St-Etienne - Marseille
Auxerre - Bordeaux

Lyon:
1 COUPET
3 CRIS
12 REVEILLERE
20 ABIDAL
29 SQUILLACI
6 KÄLLSTRÖM
8 JUNINHO (c)
10 MALOUDA
28 TOULALAN
11 FRED
14 GOVOU

Lille:
16 MALICKI
5 RAFAEL
21 CHALME
22 VITAKIC
25 PLESTAN
26 LICHTSTEINER
12 BODMER
17 MAKOUN
29 DUMONT (c)
14 ODEMWINGIE
23 KEITA

Nice save from Malicki towards the end of 1st half from that Fred shot.

Fred needs to keep cool as well. He's been throwing elbows around a bit here and there and already has a yellow.

Yeah but he scored :). Nice goal but there was a faul. For me, Adibal didn't play the ball while he touched Chalme (if my memory's correct).

Lyon - Lille : 4-1 (1-0: Malouda (6') - 1-1: Cris og (24') - 2-1:Juninho (52') - 3-1:Fred (65') - 4-1:Fred (70')

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom