Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

Can't wait till Serge Le Dizet FINALLY gets the axe!!! Thankfully it seems it'll happen now.. it's only a matter of time. :)

No, he is going to stay. And I'm happy with it. It's not him who can't move his ass on the field. I think tonight's result is a new start for Nantes.

Lyon - Troyes : 2-0
(Cris - Juninho)

Auxerre - Monaco : 2-1
(Cheyrou & Jelen - Nimani N'Galou)

Le Mans - Lorient : 1-1
(Grafite - Morel)

Lens - Valenciennes : 3-0
(Aruna x2 & Demont)

Nantes - Lille : 1-1
(Odemwingie - Payet :shock: )

Rennes - Sochaux : 2-1
(Jeunechamp & Alvaro - Monterrubio (P))

Sedan - Saint-Etienne : 2-2
(Piquionne - Noro x2 :shock: - Feindouno (P))

tuta77 said:
No, he is going to stay. And I'm happy with it. It's not him who can't move his ass on the field. I think tonight's result is a new start for Nantes.
I personally don't think so. They may go on a 3-4 match unbeaten run now and a good form but as long as he's the main man, I don't think anything will change by much.

Ever since he's been in charge, even when Nantes go on a decent form, they are mediocre at best!! :rolleyes:

I'm convinced he doesn't have the ability required to do what's needed for a club like Nantes at the moment. The sooner he leaves.. the better as far as I'm concerned. There is no guarantee of course that the new manager (whoever it is) might do well or not but I think a change is needed as Serge has had a decent amount of time now to make a good impression on Nantes fans and neutrals like me but he's done the opposite of that pretty much.

It doesn't have to be a brilliant new manager but I think even someone decent who comes in new will do better than Le Dizet who just seems unable to make any progress for the club and take them forward.

total said:
hubneo you are a fucking GOD! I didn't know there's GoalTV 2 on PPStream. I couldn't watch any Ligue 1 games on that channel via TVAnts, because it was constantly re-buffering. This works perfectly.

Ligue 1 here I come. \\:o/

thanks "Vitalazio" from "live-foot.com"
he extract the link from source code, so now goal tv 2 is on ppstream :)

PLF : no L1 match posted on usenet for the moment, maybe later i hope :(

PSG OM will also be on "Caifu Sport" with "PPMate" ;)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KYHMA4AW
http://rapidshare.de/files/2881924 8/bppmate642.exe.html

PPMate French:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C0XZT48F

Last edited:

hubneo, does PPMate work for you? I installed it yesterday and it doesn't work for me. I want to make it work, because from what I've read it has Setanta Sports.

total said:
hubneo, does PPMate work for you? I installed it yesterday and it doesn't work for me. I want to make it work, because from what I've read it has Setanta Sports.

install, choose default server during install, channel ( channel ) -> Sports -> dble click on your chosen channel, it s connting to P2P and the channel start to load, if it don t work you have a problem :(

Yeah, thatdoesn't work for me.

It doesn't matter now, because I downloaded MaxTV and that has Setanta Sports 1 as well. So I'm enjoying Toulouse - Nancy in English commentary and great quality at the moment. :) No lag as well. \\:o/

@hub, thanks but don't worry about me regarding Ligue 1 anymore.

I've had it sorted already for a few weeks and have good coverage. :)

F'n stupid ref has taken away from the quality of the game.

This guy wants ATTENTION I think!! :lol:

Ref is a joke :roll: :shock:

MaxTv is really great, I'm watching on Setanta Sports. Great quality, ok commentary, and minimal lag! :D This is the best thing since sliced bread!! :applause: :mrgreen:

This ref is generally know as a guy that likes to give penalties away, isn't he?

roti said:
MaxTv is really great, I'm watching on Setanta Sports. Great quality, ok commentary, and minimal lag! :D This is the best thing since sliced bread!! :applause: :mrgreen:
I second that. :p

Stupid referee, Stupid referee... but on the Nasri pk it's the perfect exemple, any players in the area and Nasri can score. ;)

Amazing Ribery run :applause:

WE KICKED THEIR ASSES !!!!!

Omg and this 1-3 should have been a 0-6.

Ribery is going to be the best player ever.
And great Nasri too !

Paris S.G : 1 (Pauleta 22')
Marseille : 3 (Niang 7', Nasri 68', Pagis 89')

Ribery man of the match by far

ALLEZ L'OM !!!!!!

awesome 2nd half display! ribery was just so good!!

Yeppes should of been sent off! the ref was a joke tonight!

Marseille just came through the 1st big test of the season. Ribery's celebration on the 3rd goal really meant something. all the fans now can see just how much he loves the club.

BTW does anyone know where i can get a Marseille jersey with Cisse on the back? is the official website the only place?

That man is Landreau. :p

Well deserved win for OM and that ref is a f'n joke!!!

No cards for Mario Yepes foul of Penalty which was a two-footed mis-timed tackle but yellow card for every little thing that wasn't even a foul by both teams! :lol:

roti said:
Ref is a joke :roll: :shock:

Who are the commentators? Did you only get the picture from Setanta and not the audio? (Commentator?)

Anyways good that you found this for yourself. I'm happy to hear this for you and Total and all the others. :)

And great avatar by the way! :mrgreen:

Ribéry was 8) :applause:

PLF said:
Who are the commentators? Did you only get the picture from Setanta and not the audio? (Commentator?)

Anyways good that you found this for yourself. I'm happy to hear this for you and Total and all the others. :)

And great avatar by the way! :mrgreen:
Steve Banyard and Ian Crocker I think it was..

Yeah I'm glad to have found this as well :D

p.s. - Thanks :mrgreen:

Haha, that referee was awfull indeed! Apparantly Yepes has given away 4 pens in the last 2 games, lol. He was lucky to stay on the pitch though...

Ribery is class indeed, continuing his WC form.

Don Domenico said:
I think the Marseille Ribery is much much better than the France Ribery.
Yes of course but for the first time with France (vs Italy) play in playmaker like with OM and make a great game in Stade de France.

the setanta commentary was not Ian crocker. was Efan Ekoku with someone else!

so does anyone know any websites where i can get a marseille shirt with name and number on the back.

kobashi said:

so does anyone know any websites where i can get a marseille shirt with name and number on the back.
http://www.madeinsport.com/fr/descProduit.asp?Univers=OM&IdMdl=21451&Langue=fr&Devise=XEU&IdPrpMdl=Nouveau:1§IdPrpMdl_03:002§IdPrpMdl_02:001|002|010§IdPrpMdl_07:OMM

SPiTFiRE said:
I think it's Pauleta my friend! ;)

Personally, I can't see how any striker can carry a team by himself. They hardly get any touches, and its the players behind him that do the 'hard' work for 90 minutes, whilst Pauleta uses his clever movement to score.

I'm looking at getting a P2P streaming program setup for a bit of Ligue 1. Which is the best?, and are there any better download links?

kobashi said:
I think you're right. I wasn't sure about the 2nd commentator when they mentioned his name, I looked up at Wikipedia and didn't find Ekoku or something similar there in the list of commentators.

I'm looking at getting a P2P streaming program setup for a bit of Ligue 1. Which is the best?, and are there any better download links?
IMO MaxTV is the best yet, purely because they have Setanta. :)

http://www.myp2p.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3857

Back
Top Bottom