Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

How are Sochaux doing this year???
They lost quite a lot of good players (Meneze, Ilhan, Diawara) but i have the impression that they had a rather good start of the season...how are their new players coping???

Saint Etienne 1 - 2 Sochaux
Sochaux 1 - 1 Auxerre
Sedan 1 - 1 Sochaux
Sochaux 3 - 2 Paris SG
Rennes 2 - 1 Sochaux

They are currently 8th.

roti said:
IMO MaxTV is the best yet, purely because they have Setanta. :)

http://www.myp2p.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3857
True. It has Setanta Sports which means English commentary, good pic quality and practiacally no lag (1 minute max).

Last edited:

Peter Eyres said:
cheers roti, will give it a go. Don't setanta do Seria A too? :)

yeah and dutch, portuguese, Scottish. i think the £15 per month i pay is well worth it.

Yeh Setanta is well worth the money. At least for a true football addict like me. It has so much quality content from different leagues/nations that it makes the rather 'expensive' price, worthwhile in my opinion.

On top of that I get great Bundesliga/Serie A and La Liga coverage from GolTV so those two channels alone are all a true fanatic really needs but on top of that I also have Fox Soccer Channel and bunch of other channels that show various footballing competitions: (ESPN, Telemundo, Sportnet, TSN, TLN, TV5, etc.) :mrgreen:

God Bless Football and God bless all these great professionally-run leagues and oh yeah god bless Satelite Systems. :p

@Stan, Sochaux is one of the teams with most amount of changes since last season. Many players have departed. Many new ones have come in and of course a new manager in Alain Perrin as well. So it's quite a 'New' Sochaux team in a way though there are other teams in Ligue 1 also who have had major major changes in personnel in summer.

sweet, I've got it set-up now and I'm watching eredivisie highlights. The pic seems to be stretched vertically, anyone know how to fix it?

max tv isn t the only way to have setanta, search the web they are many link to use this channel on wmp classic who allow you to resize to 4/3.

I found a channel in Bulgaria that has EPL, La Liga and Ligue 1. :)

So this means I'll be able to watch Man Utd. v Arsenal on Sunday and some Ligue 1 on Saturday and Sunday. :)

Btw, there's shitloads of bars with SkySports satelites here. :D

Sedan-LeMans 0-2 ( half-time )

ALL GMT +1

Samedi 16 septembre

17h15 : Sedan - Le Mans /GoalTv 2 /QSIV.
==> 18h Cctv 5

Dimanche 17 septembre

18h : Monaco - PSG /GoalTv 2 /Setanta Sports
21h : Marseille - Bordeaux /GoalTv 2 /Setanta Sports

Last edited:

Fight at the end of game.
Always a great thing to see which adds more excitement and drama. :mrgreen:

So Nantes and Nice' mysery continues.....

Only difference is I actually rate Frederic Antonetti and want him to stay in charge as I think he can turn this bad start around but see Serge Le Dizet as one of the worst if not THE worst Ligue 1 manager currently.

aaaaa lol :lmao: you 're right @plf Le Dizet is the worst coach of the league plus the ugliest with his big noise!!!aaa lol :lmao:
what's wrong with Lille???Suprise they lost today at home

ALAIN said:
what's wrong with Lille???Suprise they lost today at home
One friend bet 3 times on Lille victory vs nantes, anderlecht and toulouse :roll:
i think it's finish, never bet on Lille now

Coupet cut his hair and changed colour. So now he is uglier than he ever was.

Last edited:

9947.jpg

"Cheers!"

paf, kallon. monaco 1 psg 0 34eme

pouf, ROZEHNAL (42e) 1-1

Ligue 1 - 6e journée HALF TIME

Nancy (4) 0 - 0 Rennes (16)
Saint-Etienne(5) 1 - 1 Auxerre (13)
Sochaux (8) 0 - 1 Lens (11)
Monaco (14) 1 - 1 Paris-SG (15)

Last edited:

YES!! Marseille 1 -0 Bordeaux Pagis (49mins)

make that 2-0. Taiwo (55mins)

Last edited:

WHAT A GOAL FROM PAGIS!! :applause: If you didn´t see it I recommend you to watch it later.. even the chinese commentator got excited..! 8)

Edit: Now Taiwo!!! haha .. strange play but great shot

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom