Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

This is very complicated for me ! I'm going to turn my TV on :D. Allez l'OM !

Link of OM game doesn't work for me Hub.

p.s. I need to talk to you soon on MSN so if you see me online even if I'm "away", msg me. :)

p.p.s Looks like I might get Setanta Broadband service for $12 month to get Ligue 1... I might.. :/

OM should of won. they had enough chances to come away with 3 points.

just need to get Djib fit asap! he will score plenty of goals.

PLF said:
Link of OM game doesn't work for me Hub.

p.s. I need to talk to you soon on MSN so if you see me online even if I'm "away", msg me. :)

p.p.s Looks like I might get Setanta Broadband service for $12 month to get Ligue 1... I might.. :/

send me a private msg with your messenger email, will be more simple ;)

Nice to see Fiorese back in Ligue 1!

Never recognized him, until after he scored those two goals!

BTW him and Cisse were joking around before the game, any of you French guys know what both of them were on about?

Cisse and Fiorese were joking about his come back. At the end, Fiorese said "Am I coming with you ???" (in the locker room).

Last edited:

:lol:

By the way, any more links to extended highlights of last weekend's matches?

Last edited:

Young Boys - Marseille : 3-3 [Uefa Cup]

Red card OM : Taiwo (5') :roll:
0-1 : Zubar (18')
1-1 : Yakin (19')
1-2 : Niang (44'):applause:
2-2 : Joao Paulo (49')
2-3 : Niang (44')
Red Card OM : Zubar (70') :(
3-3 : M. Dos Santos (73') (big foul but referee was blind)

I was scared coz we could have lost and not because we were weak or they were better. No way : worst referee ever !!! (1HT it was ok but after the break, this guy was crazy.).

I can't remember seeing a referee who whistled in only one direction all the match ! All against Marseille and the YB were/are always provocating and dirtier than us.

2 red cards (deserved, no pb) but nothing for the others, only late yellows). This is BS.

Anyway, it's a good result and I'm happy. Niang is just amazing in european games. And Ribery played 30 minutes so no CL for him this year (in case he still leaves).

Uk viewers looks like Ch5 has snapped up Ligue for this season ist on in about 30minutes!

i am off to do some ligue 1 boots spotting.

plf sean pizzaul :cool: we be burning!

We be burning.. not concerning...... . .. . . .. \\:o/ :mrgreen:

You need to get yourself Setanta pk.

Some great games gonna be happening this weekend again!

Can't wait for the North derby! :)

Just watching the weekends highlights.

What a great run and Goal from Valennciens forward Savidan think he was called, beat 2-3 players, and fnished well, also a fantastic save from the valennciens keeper, acrobactic stuff to turn the ball over the bar.

Just realised the Derby Du Nord is at 5pm Uk time, i'm not gonna see it, well i might catch the last half an hour, and thats only if it's online somewhere, why couldn't have been the later kick off.

So if any of you french guys could capture at least highlights (Full Match would be great) i'd be forever in your debt ;)

bloody hell ligue is back yes its back :cyclops:

whats up with psg and monaco and that montedivio(monterubio) what a bloody con!

kader keita what funny goal!

sb - i hope so too

Stringer Bell said:
Nice to hear what the players/coaches are saying in English.

I wonder if channel 5 are going to show full 90 matches.

I sent them an email asking if they had plans for full matches, no reply as if yet.

When I saw Monterrubio's Dive the first time on PPStream, I was sure it was a dive, now seeing it on tv, I'm 100% it was a dive, have you seen it again Sina, you weren't sure the first time :p

tuta77 said:
Young Boys - Marseille : 3-3 [Uefa Cup]

Red card OM : Taiwo (5') :roll:
0-1 : Zubar (18')
1-1 : Yakin (19')
1-2 : Niang (44'):applause:
2-2 : Joao Paulo (49')
2-3 : Niang (44')
Red Card OM : Zubar (70') :(
3-3 : M. Dos Santos (73') (big foul but referee was blind)

I was scared coz we could have lost and not because we were weak or they were better. No way : worst referee ever !!! (1HT it was ok but after the break, this guy was crazy.).

I can't remember seeing a referee who whistled in only one direction all the match ! All against Marseille and the YB were/are always provocating and dirtier than us.

2 red cards (deserved, no pb) but nothing for the others, only late yellows). This is BS.

Anyway, it's a good result and I'm happy. Niang is just amazing in european games. And Ribery played 30 minutes so no CL for him this year (in case he still leaves).

the saga continues

www.skysports.com

Franck Ribery is now claiming he wants to stay with Marseille after stating earlier in the summer he wanted to leave l'OM.

Lyon were keen to land the France international following this summer's World Cup but they failed to agree a fee for the 23-year-old's services.

Bayern Munich and Arsenal have also been linked with the midfield schemer, but Ribery no longer harbours hopes of leaving the Stade Velodrome outfit.

Ribery has spoken with club officials and is now looking forward to helping the side book a place in next season's UEFA Champions League.

"I am a Marseille player and I'm happy to be here," said Ribery. "I feel great.

"I have spoken to Mr (Robert) Louis-Dreyfus (chief shareholder) and to president Mr (Pape) Diouf. I hope to have a good season at Marseille.

"Our main goal now is to finish the season in the first three (in Ligue 1) to play in the Champions League next year."

I got a reply from my email to British Channel 5

And here's what they said

Date: 11th August 2006

Dear Andrew

Thank you for your recent enquiry regarding our French Football coverage.

As you know we are currently transmitting a highlights programme and we have no current plans for coverage of a full match.

Nevertheless, your request for full match coverage on another evening has been noted in our Viewer Enquiries Report. This is circulated throughout the company and will be seen by our Sports Department.

If there is anything further we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your interest in Five.

Yours sincerely

David

VIEWER ADVISOR

So basically thats a polite no, we won't be showing full games just gonna tease you with Highlights even though they're are british commentators at 3 matches a week.

Get the coverage back on Channel 4 you muppets

Lorient 0 - 1 Bordeaux
Lyon 1 - 1 Toulouse
Monaco 1 - 2 Saint-Etienne
Nancy 3 - 1 Sedan
Nice 1 - 1 Nantes
Sochaux 1 - 1 Auxerre
Troyes 2 - 2 Le Mans
Valenciennes 0 - 0 Paris S.G.

Birsa scored in his second Ligue 1 game. :)

Last edited:

Late dramas in Lyon-Toulouse and Nice-Nantes match. :) Douchez was brilliant for Toulouse!

Monaco having a terrible time. great result for Toulouse!

now come on Marseille!! :)

And we are at the top of the table:roll: \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom