Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "06/07 Season Starts Today "Nantes vs Lyon"

I'm happy they'll broadcast the games via internet, because he TV station that broadcasted Ligue 1 last season still doesn't know if they will keep broadcasting it. No news as of yet. :eh:

But I'm glad it's on TvAnts, because that works the best for me. :)

I've never tried TVants. Is that another program I have to download and install first? :eh:

If it's easy and you'll think it's worth it, I'll do it though.

p.s. How long left till the game starts?

PLF said:
I've never tried TVants. Is that another program I have to download and install first? :eh:

If it's easy and you'll think it's worth it, I'll do it though.

p.s. How long left till the game starts?
Yes, you'll have to install it first. It's simple though and IMO one of the best.

Game starts in 2 hours! \\:o/

p.s. - @total, you're watching Alkmaar vs Arsenal?

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "06/07 Season Starts Tonight "Nantes vs Lyon"

I hope it will be a 1st good match tonight. I won't watch it. I'm starting to work during night (8pm to 4am !!!) But I don't care if I miss a game with Lyon.

Go Wilhelmsson !!!

Im trying desperately to get this. I have tvants, and have clicked on the link I have to watch the match. Tvants opened, but its stuck on the black screen with the green text, saying please wait...

Do I have to alter any settings, or configure it ? This is the first time I've used it.

chrisw_bwfc said:
Im trying desperately to get this. I have tvants, and have clicked on the link I have to watch the match. Tvants opened, but its stuck on the black screen with the green text, saying please wait...

Do I have to alter any settings, or configure it ? This is the first time I've used it.
I think you just have to wait, it requires some patience. The picture will come out sooner or later (usually just before the match). Although sometimes it can get irritating and picture will only come up in 40th minute of the match for example like what happened to me when I tried to watch PSG-Lyon last week. :roll:

total might know more about these things I think.

@PLF,

Try this link, it definitely works!

http://download.tvants.com/pub/tvants/tvants1/win32/bin/TvantsSetup.EXE

Frnck Ribery (Marseille) ---> New Club (100% sure)

Hmm, I don't know what could be wrong, chris. The channel is probably slower due to the fact that not many channels are broadcasting the game.

Man... they're not gonna f'n show it it seems!! :spid:

It's still showing stuff about Zidane for past 3 hours!! Show the f'n game!!! :spid:

The game just started so I think it should be shown soon. ;)

I don't think so dude. It doesn't look like this f'n program they're showing right now is gonna END!!!!

Yes exactly :( :(
And another programme which is showing it on tvants has only sound :( :eh: ](*,)

Yeah unfortuantely none of the links for Nantes vs. Lyon are good. :/

The goaltv one on TVants has only sound for me. :roll:

The pplive one has BEAUTIFUL screeen but is fucking showing old things about Ortega, Zidane and Baggio!

The other one actually works... but takes forever to load and then freezes every sec!! I give up!!

But Ligue 1 started with a BANG! 2 goals in first 5 mins! :mrgreen:

sure its not just delayed?

hang on :shock: did it start at 8:45 French time?

Last edited:

Yeah man match is nearly done now! :/

Fuck... oh well I'll catch a replay on Sunday on Setanta if satelite is put up by then!

Match is over :), good game, strong Nantes, but not enough against Lyon.

Final score 1-3.

@Yogui, we just had a conversation with 6-7 of us on MSN.

We decided I might one day come to Paris and kill you so I can get free access to Ligue 1 and Foot+ instead of doing this crap on internet with freezing... and bad picture and chinese commentary. :mrgreen:

Hope you don't mind my friend. ;)

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

robin_007 said:
I heard Boukhari scored a fantastic goal. Can I see it anywhere?

Not fantastic, a free kick, the goalkeeper was not very well placed and too late on his dive. The ball was well shot, but a better keeper would have had the ball.

@OPM, i guess it's for the sake of the community lol.

ThomasGOAL said:
Frnck Ribery (Marseille) ---> New Club (100% sure)

I just come back from my hard work and I hear the news. Yeah he'll play for a new team : the reserve of Marseille. There's only Ribery and his agent who think he is going to play in another team. But they're dreaming.

2 days ago, Ribery loved his club and said he'll stay. Now he changes his mind coz he wants to play CL. Right, but not for €€€€ ???? I didn't want to believe it but yes, he's a mercenary and is going to burn his wings. Ribery, the weathercock. It's a nice guy but a bit moron, under the influence of his entourage. Poor kid.

Come on Pape Diouf, say NO !!!! ;)

He was my avatar, this guy is crazy.... :( Riberinho Superass.

Last edited:

Monaco is playing against AS Nancy today @ 8 PM CET.

p.s. Rennes - Lille will be avalible to watch online. :)

gib2504 said:
YES YES YES YES YES Rennes v Lille and it's on QSIV fucking love that channel it's worked great for me so far, WOO HOO
I second that. I'm just watching Luton - Leicester and the quality is great, sound is awesome and the commentator is ENGLISH.

Back
Top Bottom