Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 06/07

gib2504 said:
YES YES YES YES YES Rennes v Lille and it's on QSIV fucking love that channel it's worked great for me so far, WOO HOO
Great news!

I wasn't gonna bother with trying to watch another game on internet after all the BS that happened yesterday and what we went through. :roll:

But if you guys think this one won't give us much trouble.. I'm up for it. Cuz my dishnetwork satelite ain't up yet anyway so even though TV5Monde is showing this.. I won't be able to watch it for now.

@Yogui, thanks.

I was just dl'ing some stuff from the myp2p site, and found something sweet. If u go to Overview in the Menu on the right, and scroll down, theres a package u can DL with all the different p2p programs, very handy plus it downloads fast!

looking forward to watching Rennes vs Lille now :D

Let's all meet up on MSN like yesterday and 5, 6-way conference.

That is if my MSN lets me in.. :|

When I press the Lille-Rennes link, it says it can't find the page. Is there anything I can do?

Yeh you have to download ppstream program first.

Find us on MSN Robin...

Nantes 1 - 3 Lyon

Rennes 1 - 2 Lille

Auxerre 1 - 1 Valenciennes

Bordeaux 2 - 0 Toulouse

Le Mans 1 - 0 Nice

Lens 1 - 0 Troyes

Nancy 1 - 0 Monaco

Pais S.G. 2 - 3 Lorient

Saint-Etienne 1 - 2 Sochaux

Last edited:

Superb 3rd goal by Lorient !!!!

Fiorese 2 goals, he just left Marseille. I'm so happy he scored coz he'll not do that again this season !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kalou is so bad.8 matchs/10 he is a ghost. What's wrong with him ?

total said:
Nantes 1 - 3 Lyon

Rennes 1 - 2 Lille

Auxerre 1 - 1 Valenciennes

Bordeaux 2 - 0 Toulouse

Le Mans 1 - 0 Nice

Lens 1 - 0 Troyes

Nancy 1 - 0 Monaco

Pais S.G. 2 - 3 Lorient

Saint-Etienne 1 - 2 Sochaux

:spid: :( ](*,)

ok guys i'm new to this thread, looking to see much more ligue 1 action this season as being in england its really hard to catch any action unless you subscribe to certain channels which i can't get. :(

i've had a look at the p2p site which looks useful but havn't been able to see any games yet because i havn't installed any of the programs which is what i presume you have to do.

in the meantime i've been looking for a site on the internet that gives match reports and reliable info on formations etc so i can find out more about the french teams (does anyone know a really good site?) the best i've found recently is on eurosport.com where it shows the formations of each team, where each player played in the game etc and it's looked quite good, quite reliable so far. except that it seems the reports will only be up for a couple of days then they disappear... i'm not sure but it seems that way. i hope not. anyway its been useful so far to find out how some of my favourite french teams are starting the season but i'm still not sure about it's reliability. the monaco team for example looked strange... here's what it seemed like their line-up was tonight:

---------------roma---------------------
-perez---givet---monsoreau---dos santos-
------leko---------bernardi-------------
-gakpe-----------------------veigneau---
--------gigliotti----koller-------------

now obviously this is where my lack of knowledge of french football comes into play lol, i'm trusting this site to give me accurate information but if i'm relating this back to pes then some things are confusing! for example on pes veigneau is a CB!! now my own limited knowledge is that he's a left back who can also play left midfield (as he seemed to tonight) but i'm not sure, can anyone help? also, he's right footed by default but i was just wondering if this was correct as left sided players are usually left footed (not always of course but the database is so poor that i immediately question konami's accuracy on stuff like this!)

anyway these are my thoughts, anyone with any feedback or answers, and response, its much appreciated.

Page 30 there's a scan with all the starting 11.

The site I use the most is Lequipe.fr, of course in French.

I missed the Rennes-Lille match!!! ](*,) :spid: There's just one word to describe how I feel - GUTTED. :(

How was the stream quality though?

Anyway I just watched the highlights earlier on World Sport, the defence looked nervous and amateurish without Edman, Faty, Mensah and Perrier Doumbé notably.

Lille's goals were great but for the second goal it was calamity by Marveaux and Pouplin (take nothing away from Keita's great run though 8) )

Hadji's arrival after half time gave us more attacking options but it wasn't easy against a composed side like Lille. :applause:

tuta77 said:
Page 30 there's a scan with all the starting 11.

The site I use the most is Lequipe.fr, of course in French.
The scan on page 30 has a lot of BS in it though but then again that's expected as I never saw a website or magazine no matter how respected that was actually very accurate and I could bring myself to trust.

@Dave, this may be the Ligue 1 thread but you'll find as others will tell you too, it isn't actually the best place to raise your knowledge about it if that's what you're after. Our thread and Ligue 1 option file was the closest thing to a 'reliable website for stats/line-ups/formations, etc.' to get your information and knowledge from and that's what made all these non-French people you see here Ligue 1 freaks and help improve their knowledge drastically and even become fans of these clubs you see them supporting now! :mrgreen: (Total - OGC Nice, gib - Lille, roti - Rennes, Big Boss - Strasbourg, etc. etc. )

Of course the French ones like Tuta played it and enjoyed the tweaks as well like Taye Taiwo... remember his default stats Tuta.. :lol:

The default database of PES for French league is a BIG JOKE.. so let's not even talk about that as anybody who is trying to learn anything about it from that will probably end up doing the opposite. :lol:

To answer your question, Veigneau is a young, lightweight left-footed SMF who can also play SB if needed and I think he'll get much more playing time this season than he has in the past few years.

p.s. There's two big posts of mine and a very interesting discussion with Del and rest of the Ligue 1 fans on our thread right now about the new Ligue 1 season and our predictions & thoughts (and about Lyon & CL in particular) and why this league is so exciting that I suggest you take a look at as I'm sure it'll interest you.

Be aware...it may already be a page or two back though....

Hope this helped.

I'm out for now.

Hopefully tomorrow my satelite will be put up and I can have Setanta and watch it on TV! :D

i live in the UK and have Setanta Sports. 3 games in one weekend is suerb stuff! watched the Nantes vs Lyon game and lyon deserve loads of props. left nuff players out but they still looked convincing!

gonna watch the Sedan vs OM game tonight. hoping OM will win!

wish ribery would stop saying he is happy one day then come out and say he wants out the next. there is no need for it!! Dunno who his advisors are but they are a bunch of pricks!

OM should ask lyon for £10m and at least 2 players or no deal..

Last edited:

thanks for the response guys, especially PLF.

it's not so much information from you guys that i'm after, i'm just looking for ways generally to find out more about the french league this season either by watching more games and/or finding some reliable info on how the teams are lining up right now, so i can start to learn more about the league myself rather than asking people with existing knowledge all the time! the eurosport reports looked ok it was just with veigneau he played really attacking down the left wing so wasn't sure.

anyway, i know about setanta but we don't get it in our house, though with every day that passes i think about subscribing to it more! its just frustrating when i can watch luton v leicester all afternoon but can't get to see the likes of marseille or celtic play.

maybe this is just what i'm like at the start of the season lol when there's little other football to see, i mean when we're up and running again i'll have my hands full like always:

saturday

12.30pm - premiership game
5.30pm - premiership game
8pm - la liga game

sunday

2pm - premiership game
4pm - premiership game
8pm - la liga game

if only there were more hours in the day :lol:

dave_walker22 said:
if only there were more hours in the day :lol:
:lol:

I've thought about the same thing before many times... if only there were more hours in a day and I had more spare time..... :mrgreen:

Can someone help me with PPStream? I want to watch matches on QSIV but they only seem to be viewable with PPStream, and when I try and install it it says the installation package is corrupt :(

Yeah when I was trying to download it, it said corrupt as well but then I downloaded it from another location or somebody sent the installation file to me (I forget which) and it worked fine.

Anyways on this site, http://www.myp2p.eu/

Big Boss said that there is a single download that has EVERYthing in it! (All these programs) and that one downloads and works fine. I don't know where in site it is but take a look around or wait till he comes and helps. 8)

Cheers 8)

I never realised other people watched mathces on the internet, I thought this talk was banned here :lol:

nothing beats watching a match on the internet, then turning on the TV, and Sky Sports News is showing the goals because the game ended 20 minutes ago :mryellow:

Last edited:

Valmir said:
Cheers 8)

I never realised other people watched mathces on the internet, I thought this talk was banned here :lol:

nothing beats watching a match on the internet, then turning on the TV, and Sky Sports News is showing the goals because the game ended 20 minutes ago :mryellow:

One day I was watching FC Twente-Ajax on the net and I was pretty pissed because we were 2-1 down with a couple of minutes to go. My mom knew the endscore and said: Better luck next time. I though: How can you say that? Couple of minutes later we won with 2-3. :mrgreen:

Valmir said:
Watching games over the net is not illegat, because Chinese stations broadcast their signal via net.

And I think you're overreacting...there's max 5 minutes of lag if the channel doesn't freezea lot of times. :p

total said:
Watching games over the net is not illegat, because Chinese stations broadcast their signal via net.

And I think you're overreacting...there's max 5 minutes of lag if the channel doesn't freezea lot of times. :p

It happened with a match (Derby vs Wolves) last season :( it was 0-0 at the time too

Back
Top Bottom